Measuring soil quality dynamics: A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. C. Van Kooten & Ward P. Weisensel & Duangdao Chinthammit, 1990. "Valuing Trade-Offs between Net Returns and Stewardship Practices: The Case of Soil Conservation in Saskatchewan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(1), pages 104-113.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997.
"Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Edward C. Jaenicke & Laura L. Lengnick, 1999. "A Soil-Quality Index and Its Relationship to Efficiency and Productivity Growth Measures: Two Decompositions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 881-893.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Productivity growth and resource degradation in Pakistan's Punjab - a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2480, The World Bank.
- Hansen, LeRoy T., 1991. "Farmer Response to Changes in Climate: The Case of Corn Production," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 1988. "Commodity-Specific Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian A., 1998. "The Evolution Of Agricultural Soil Quality: A Methodology For Measurement And Some Land Market Implications," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20889, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.