Uncertainty and the Choice of Protective Instrument
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald MacLaren, 2016. "The Contingent Tariff of the Special Safeguard Mechanism: What Happens When Markets are Imperfectly Competitive?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 62-83, February.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2003.
"Nontariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 80-97, January.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Non-Tariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization," Virginia Economics Online Papers 340, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Non-Tariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 254, CESifo.
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2011.
"Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 186-205.
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nuno Limão & Patricia Tovar, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "Optimal trade policy, time consistency and uncertainty in an oligopsonistic world market," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013564, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Donald MacLaren, 2014. "The Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM) and Tariffs: Price Behaviour with Imperfectly Competitive Market Intermediaries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4585, CESifo.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Transition," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50836, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Harvey E. Lapan, 2002.
"Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 75-96.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:43:y:1991:i:3:p:463-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.