Antecedentes Familiares y Rendimiento Académico en los Colegios Oficiales de Cartagena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2002.
"The Role of Background Factors for Reading Literacy: Straight National Scores in the PISA 2000 Study,"
IZA Discussion Papers
545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2002. "The Role of Background Factors for Reading Literacy: Straight National scores in the Pisa 2000 Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 3544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Angulo & Alejandro Gaviria & Gustavo Nicolás Páez & Joao Pedro Azevedo, 2012. "Movilidad social en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010323, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- Jorge Hugo Barrientos Marín, 2001.
"Calidad de la educación y rendimiento académico en Bogotá,"
Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada
021, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- Alejandro Gaviria Uribe & Jorge Hugo Barrientos M., 2001. "Calidad de la educación y rendimiento académico en Bogotá," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 012957, FEDESARROLLO.
- Ludger Woesmann, 2003.
"Schooling Resources, Educational Institutions and Student Performance: the International Evidence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 117-170, May.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2000. "Schooling Resources, Educational Institutions, and Student Performance: The International Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 983, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2003. "Schooling resources, educational institutions and student performance: The international evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19661, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Melo & Jorge Ramos, 2007. "Análisis de eficiencia de la educación en Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, May.
- Gerald S. Oettinger, 1999. "Does High School Employment Affect High School Academic Performance?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(1), pages 136-151, October.
- Alejandro Gaviria Uribe & Claudia Marcela Umaña A., 2002. "Estructura salarial de los docentes pu?blicos en Colombia," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 012944, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
KeywordsRendimiento académico; antecedentes familiares; regresiónpor cuantiles;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000411:009181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.