The Socioeconomic Distribution of Adult Mortality during Conflicts in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Okonkwo Osili, 2012.
"War and Stature: Growing Up during the Nigerian Civil War,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 273-277, May.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/279, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Akresh, Richard & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Leone, Marinella & Osili, Una O., 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," IZA Discussion Papers 6194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2012. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," HiCN Working Papers 113, Households in Conflict Network.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien, 2008.
"Armed Conflict and Schooling: Evidence from the 1994 Rwandan Genocide,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien, 2008. "Armed conflict and schooling : evidence from the 1994 Rwandan genocide," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4606, The World Bank.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque, 2008. "Armed Conflict and Schooling: Evidence from the 1994 Rwandan Genocide," HiCN Working Papers 47, Households in Conflict Network.
- Emmanuela Gakidou & Gary King, 2006. "Death by survey: Estimating adult mortality without selection bias from sibling survival data," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(3), pages 569-585, August.
- Richard Akresh & Philip Verwimp & Tom Bundervoet, 2011.
"Civil War, Crop Failure, and Child Stunting in Rwanda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 777-810.
- Akresh, Richard & Verwimp, Philip & Bundervoet, Tom, 2007. "Civil war, crop failure, and child stunting in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4208, The World Bank.
- Shemyakina, Olga, 2011.
"The effect of armed conflict on accumulation of schooling: Results from Tajikistan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 186-200, July.
- Olga Shemyakina, 2006. "The Effect of Armed Conflict on Accumulation of Schooling: Results from Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 12, Households in Conflict Network.
- Damien De Walque & Deon Filmer, 2013.
"Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, March.
- de Walque, Damien & Filmer, Deon, 2011. "Trends and socioeconomic gradients in adult mortality around the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5716, The World Bank.
- Verwimp, Philip, 2003. "The political economy of coffee, dictatorship, and genocide," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 161-181, June.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "Geography, poverty and conflict in Nepal," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 47(6), pages 735-748, November.
- Christopher Blattman & Jeannie Annan, 2010. "The Consequences of Child Soldiering," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 882-898, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kıbrıs, Arzu & Metternich, Nils, 2016. "The flight of white-collars: Civil conflict, availability of medical service providers and public health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 93-103.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pepspp:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:1-12:n:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.