Adult mortality in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from demographic and health surveys
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damien De Walque & Deon Filmer, 2013.
"Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, March.
- de Walque, Damien & Filmer, Deon, 2011. "Trends and socioeconomic gradients in adult mortality around the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5716, The World Bank.
- Wang, Ruixin, 2015. "Essays on development economics and public economics," Other publications TiSEM e1779514-5b71-4726-925b-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel & Belgi Turan, 2013.
"Left behind: intergenerational transmission of human capital in the midst of HIV/AIDS,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1523-1547, October.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Turan, Belgi, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," IZA Discussion Papers 5166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel & Belgi Turan, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Captial in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive akbulut_hiv.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Buthelezi, Thabani & Velia, Myriam, 2006.
"Gender, labor, and prime-age adult mortality: evidence from South Africa,"
208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Buthelezi, Thabani & Velia, Myriam, 2006. "Gender, labor, and prime-age adult mortality: evidence from South Africa," FCND discussion papers 208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Moradi, Alexander, 2010. "Nutritional status and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa, 1950-1980," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 16-29, March.
- Isabel Günther & Kenneth Harttgen, 2010.
"Deadly Cities? A Note on Spatial Inequalities in Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
52, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Günther, Isabel, 2011. "Deadly Cities? A Note on Spatial Inequalities in Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 39, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bruno Masquelier, 2013. "Adult Mortality From Sibling Survival Data: A Reappraisal of Selection Biases," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 207-228, February.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:vogl_family_size is not listed on IDEAS
- Kadiyala, Suneetha & Quisumbing, Agnes & Rogers, Beatrice & Webb, Patrick, 2009. "The Impact of Prime Age Adult Mortality on Child Survival and Growth in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1116-1128, June.
- Monica J. Grant, 2008. "Children’s school participation and HIV/AIDS in rural Malawi:," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(45), pages 1603-1634, September.
- Emily Oster, 2012.
"Routes Of Infection: Exports And Hiv Incidence In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 1025-1058, October.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2011.
"Leave None to Claim the Land. A Malthusian Catastrophe in Rwanda?,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
29111, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Verpoorten, Marijke, 2011. "Leave none to claim the land: aMalthusian catastrophe in Rwanda?," IOB Working Papers 2011.07, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0594-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Helleringer & Gilles Pison & Almamy Kanté & Géraldine Duthé & Armelle Andro, 2014. "Reporting Errors in Siblings’ Survival Histories and Their Impact on Adult Mortality Estimates: Results From a Record Linkage Study in Senegal," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, April.
- Parlow, Anton, 2016. "Adult Health Outcomes during War: The Case of Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 76365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Géraldine Duthé & Gilles Pison, 2008. "Adult mortality in a rural area of Senegal," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(37), pages 1419-1434, August.
- Philip Anglewicz & Jimi Adams & Francis Obare & Hans-Peter Kohler & Susan Watkins, 2009. "The Malawi Diffusion and Ideational Change Project 2004-06," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(21), pages 503-540, May.
- Kenneth Hill & Yoonjoung Choi & Ian Timaeus, 2005. "Unconventional approaches to mortality estimation," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(12), pages 281-300, November.
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:12:n:15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:41:y:2004:i:4:p:757-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .