Selective Mortality During the Khmer Rouge Period in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. de Walque & P. Verwimp, 2010.
"The Demographic and Socio-economic Distribution of Excess Mortality during the 1994 Genocide in Rwanda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 141-162, March.
- de Walque, Damien & Verwimp, Philip, 2009. "The demographic and socio-economic distribution of excess mortality during the 1994 genocide in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4850, The World Bank.
- Damien de Walque & Philip Verwimp, 2009. "The Demographic and Socio-Economic Distribution of Excess Mortality during the 1994 Genocide in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 54, Households in Conflict Network.
- Damien De Walque & Deon Filmer, 2013.
"Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, March.
- de Walque, Damien & Filmer, Deon, 2011. "Trends and socioeconomic gradients in adult mortality around the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5716, The World Bank.
- Islam, Asadul & Ouch, Chandarany & Smyth, Russell & Wang, Liang Choon, 2016.
"The long-term effects of civil conflicts on education, earnings, and fertility: Evidence from Cambodia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 800-820.
- Asadul Islam & Chandarany Ouch & Russell Smyth & Liang Choon Wang, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects Of Civil Conflicts On Education, Earnings And Fertility: Evidence From Cambodia," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Domingues, Patrick, 2011. "Civil War Exposure And School Enrolment:Evidence From The Mozambican Civil War," NEPS Working Papers 1/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Kevin Thomas, 2010. "Family Contexts and Schooling Disruption among Orphans in Post-Genocide Rwanda," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(6), pages 819-842, December.
- Jorge M. Agüero & Muhammad F. Majid, 2016. "War and the Stock of Human Capital," Working papers 2016-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:31:y:2005:i:2:p:351-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.