Generational Differences In Involvement Of Family Members In Governance And Management Of Turkish Family Business Groups And Background Characteristics Of Family Members
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2013.
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 971-996, January.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2003. "Dynastic Management," NBER Working Papers 9442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2003. "Dynastic Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 3767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2006. "Dynastic management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp0741, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Halit Gonenc & Ozgur B. Kan & Ece C. Karadagli, 2007. "Business Groups and Internal Capital Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 63-81, April.
- Kim, Se-Jik, 2004. "Bailout and conglomeration," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 315-347, February.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2007. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 331-372, June.
- Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun, 2004. "Facilitating Development: The Role of Business Groups," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 609-628, April.
- Hasung Jang & Joongi Kim, 2002. "Nascent Stages of Corporate Governance in an Emerging Market: regulatory change, shareholder activism and Samsung Electronics," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 94-105, April.
- Marleen Dieleman & Wladimir M. Sachs, 2008. "Coevolution of Institutions and Corporations in Emerging Economies: How the Salim Group Morphed into an Institution of Suharto's Crony Regime," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1274-1300, November.
- Daphne W. Yiu & Yuan Lu & Garry D. Bruton & Robert E. Hoskisson, 2007. "Business Groups: An Integrated Model to Focus Future Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1551-1579, December.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Neubaum, Donald O. & Larraneta, Barbara, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and technological capabilities: The moderating role of family involvement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1070-1079, October.
- David Hundt, 2005. "A Legitimate Paradox: Neo-liberal Reform and the Return of the State in Korea," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 242-260.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 4-13, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boz:journl:v:24:y:2010:i:1+2:p:41-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.