Knowledge sharing and technological capabilities: The moderating role of family involvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Danny & Steier, Lloyd & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle, 2003. "Lost in time: intergenerational succession, change, and failure in family business," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 513-531, July.
- Rogoff, Edward G. & Heck, Ramona Kay Zachary, 2003. "Evolving research in entrepreneurship and family business: recognizing family as the oxygen that feeds the fire of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 559-566, September.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Bogner, William C., 2000. "Technology strategy and software new ventures' performance: Exploring the moderating effect of the competitive environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 135-173, March.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Harry J. Sapienza & Per Davidsson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Dynamic Capabilities: A Review, Model and Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 917-955, June.
- Habbershon, Timothy G. & Williams, Mary & MacMillan, Ian C., 2003. "A unified systems perspective of family firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 451-465, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zhining & Sharma, Pratyush Nidhi & Cao, Jinwei, 2016. "From knowledge sharing to firm performance: A predictive model comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4650-4658.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0443-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Fredrich, Viktor, 2016. "Learning in coopetition: Alliance orientation, network size, and firm types," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1753-1758.
- Qiang Liang & Xinchun Li & Xueru Yang & Danming Lin & Danhui Zheng, 2013. "How does family involvement affect innovation in China?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 677-695, September.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:312-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaker Zahra, 2012. "Organizational learning and entrepreneurship in family firms: exploring the moderating effect of ownership and cohesion," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 51-65, January.
- Seo, Joo Hwan & Perry, Vanessa G. & Tomczyk, David & Solomon, George T., 2014. "Who benefits most? The effects of managerial assistance on high- versus low-performing small businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2845-2852.
- Cesinger, Beate & Hughes, Mathew & Mensching, Helge & Bouncken, Ricarda & Fredrich, Viktor & Kraus, Sascha, 2016. "A socioemotional wealth perspective on how collaboration intensity, trust, and international market knowledge affect family firms’ multinationality," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 586-599.
- Patalas-Maliszewska Justyna, 2013. "A Model of Knowledge Sharing in Polish Manufacturing Enterprises," Foundations of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Barros, Ismael & Hernangómez, Juan & Martin-Cruz, Natalia, 2016. "A theoretical model of strategic management of family firms. A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 149-159.
- Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Usero, Belen, 2014. "How may the nature of family firms explain the decisions concerning international diversification?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1311-1320.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9884-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Ling & Franz W. Kellermanns, 2010. "The Effects of Family Firm Specific Sources of TMT Diversity: The Moderating Role of Information Exchange Frequency," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 322-344, March.
- Woodfield, Paul & Husted, Kenneth, 2017. "Intergenerational knowledge sharing in family firms: Case-based evidence from the New Zealand wine industry," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 57-69.
- Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2013. "Knowledge integration in family SMEs: an extension of the 4I model," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 583-608, August.
- Cabrera-Suárez, M. Katiuska & de la Cruz Déniz-Déniz, Mª & Martín-Santana, Josefa D., 2011. "Familiness and market orientation: A stakeholder approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Mojca Duh & Marina Letonja, 2013. "Knowledge Creation in Family Businesses and Its Importance for Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage during and after Succession," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(6), pages 120-133, November.
- Cunningham, James & Seaman, Claire & McGuire, David, 2016. "Knowledge sharing in small family firms: A leadership perspective," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 34-46.
- Kraiczy, Nils D. & Hack, Andreas & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2014. "New product portfolio performance in family firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1065-1073.
- repec:pje:journl:article27winix is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortega, María José Ruiz, 2010. "Competitive strategies and firm performance: Technological capabilities' moderating roles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1273-1281, December.
- Özlem Yýldýrým-Öktem, 2010. "Generational Differences In Involvement Of Family Members In Governance And Management Of Turkish Family Business Groups And Background Characteristics Of Family Members," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 24(1+2), pages 41-66.
- Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, Maria J., 2012. "Do family ties shape the performance consequences of diversification? Evidence from the European Union," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 469-477.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:10:p:1070-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.