Global Financial Integration and Real Estate Security Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrey Pavlov & Eva Steiner & Susan Wachter, 2015. "Macroeconomic Risk Factors and the Role of Mispriced Credit in the Returns from International Real Estate Securities," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 241-270, March.
- Wu, Manhwa & Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen, 2017. "Capital liberalization and various financial markets: Evidence from Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 265-274.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Joe Cho Yiu NG, 2018. "Macro Aspects of Housing," ISER Discussion Paper 1030, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Liow, Kim Hiang & Newell, Graeme, 2016. "Real estate global beta and spillovers: An international study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 297-313.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Lefebvre, Thomas & Simon, Arnaud, 2015. "What added value do estate agents offer compared to FSBO transactions? Explanation from a perceived advantages model," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 72-82.
- Gianluca Marcato & Stanimira Milcheva & Chen Zheng, 2018. "Urban Economic Openness and IPO Underpricing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 325-351, April.
- Pisun Xu & Jian Yang, 2011. "U.S. Monetary Policy Surprises and International Securitized Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 459-490, November.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi, 2013.
"Commodity house prices,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 875-887.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Commodity house prices," MPRA Paper 49489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Song Shi & Edward Tang, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization Institute Working Papers 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2017. "Real Estate Bubbles and Urban Development," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 34(2), pages 114-151, September.
- Robert Edelstein & Wenlan Qian & Desmond Tsang, 2011. "How Do Institutional Factors Affect International Real Estate Returns?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 130-151, July.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2016. "Real Estate Bubbles and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 22997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Shixuan Wang, 2019. "Contagion between Stock and Real Estate Markets: International Evidence from a Local Gaussian Correlation Approach," Working Papers 201917, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Simon Stevenson, 2016. "Macro-Economic and Financial Determinants of Comovement across Global Real Estate Security Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 38(4), pages 595-624.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2012. "Co‐movements and Correlations Across Asian Securitized Real Estate and Stock Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Kim Hiang Liow & Xiaoxia Zhou & Qing Ye, 2015. "Correlation Dynamics and Determinants in International Securitized Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 537-585, September.
- Nathan Mauck & S. McKay Price, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Versus Domestic Real Estate Investment: Property Level Evidence from Listed Real Estate Investment Firms," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 17-57, January.
- Martin Hoesli & Kustrim Reka, 2013.
"Volatility Spillovers, Comovements and Contagion in Securitized Real Estate Markets,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Martin Hoesli & Kustrim Reka, 2011. "Volatility Spillovers, Comovements and Contagion in Securitized Real Estate Markets," ERES eres2011_63, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:285-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.