The Ups and Downs of European Real Estate Markets’ Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard, 2009. "Global market integration: An alternative measure and its application," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 214-232, November.
- Jeffrey R. Franks & Bergljot B Barkbu & Rodolphe Blavy & William Oman & Hanni Schoelermann, 2018. "Economic Convergence in the Euro Area: Coming Together or Drifting Apart?," IMF Working Papers 18/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Druica Elena & Ianole Rodica & Valsan Calin, 2015. "Residential Real Estate in Europe: An Exploration of Common Risk Factors," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 15(4), pages 413-429, December.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Lunde, Asger & Olesen, Kasper V., 2019. "Factor Structure in Commodity Futures Return and Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 1083-1115, June.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2015.
"Can Housing Risk Be Diversified? A Cautionary Tale from the Housing Boom and Bust,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 913-936.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2014. "Can housing risk be diversified? A cautionary tale from the housing boom and bust," Working Papers 201412, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Billio, M. & Donadelli, M. & Paradiso, A. & Riedel, M., 2017. "Which market integration measure?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 150-174.
- Ivo Wit, 2010. "International Diversification Strategies for Direct Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 433-457, November.
- Bradford Case & William Goetzmann & K. Rouwenhorst, 1999.
"Global Real Estate Markets: Cycles And Fundamentals,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm20, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- William N. Goetzmann & Bradford Case & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1999. "Global Real Estate Markets: Cycles And Fundamentals," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm116, Yale School of Management.
- Bradford Case & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2000. "Global Real Estate Markets - Cycles and Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 7566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun A. Bond & G. Andrew Karolyi & Anthony B. Sanders, 2003.
"International Real Estate Returns: A Multifactor, Multicountry Approach,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 481-500, September.
- Anthony Sanders & Bond Shaun & Karolyi Andrew, 2003. "International Real Estate Returns: A Multifactor, Multicountry Approach," ERES eres2003_255, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Roselyne Joyeux & George Milunovich, 2015. "Speculative bubbles, financial crises and convergence in global real estate investment trusts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(27), pages 2878-2898, June.
- John G. Gallo & Larry J. Lockwood & Ying Zhang, 2013. "Structuring Global Property Portfolios: A Cointegration Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 35(1), pages 53-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-02171480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.