Search Quality and Revenue Cannibalization by Competing Search Engines
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1058-6407&site=1|
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2012.
"Time scarcity and the market for news,"
Economics Working Papers
1348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2014.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2014. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers 675, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Ellman, Matthew, 2015. "In Google we trust?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-55.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2013. "In Google we trust?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 935.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2014. "In Google We Trust?," Working Papers 717, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2014. "The Economics of Internet Media," Working Papers 14-23, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2014. "Search diversion and platform competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 48-60.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," TSE Working Papers 13-431, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Search Diversion and Platform Competition," IDEI Working Papers 795, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Alexandre de Cornière, 2016. "Search Advertising," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 156-188, August.
- Fabrizio Germano & Francesco Sobbrio, 2016. "Opinion dynamics via search engines (and other algorithmic gatekeepers)," Economics Working Papers 1552, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2017.
- Fabrizio Germano & Francesco Sobbrio, 2017. "Opinion Dynamics via Search Engines (and other Algorithmic Gatekeepers)," Working Papers 962, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Francesco Sobbrio, 2017. "Opinion Dynamics via Search Engines (and other Algorithmic Gatekeepers)," CESifo Working Paper Series 6541, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," AMSE Working Papers 1552, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 27 Dec 2015.
- Michael Luca & Timothy Wu & Sebastian Couvidat & Daniel Frank & William Seltzer, 2015. "Does Google Content Degrade Google Search? Experimental Evidence," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-035, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2016.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers halshs-01251522, HAL.
- Argenton, C. & Prüfer, J., 2012. "Search engine competition with network externalities," Other publications TiSEM c76d07b9-7d86-42c4-9b47-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Prüfer, Jens & Schottmuller, C., 2017. "Competing with Big Data," Discussion Paper 2017-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:445-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed