Was it credit supply? Cross-border bank lending to emerging market economies during the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "The architecture of global banking: from international to multinational?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji, 2014.
"The role of foreign banks in monetary policy transmission: Evidence from Asia during the crisis of 2008–9,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 96-120.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Heuchemer, Sylvia, 2016. "The resurgence of cultural borders during the financial crisis: The changing geography of Eurozone cross-border depositing," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 12-26.
- Thi Hong Hanh Pham, 2015. "Determinants of Bank Lending," Working Papers hal-01158241, HAL.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2011.
"Cross-border Bank Lending to Selected SEACEN Economies: An Integrative Report,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp82.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Yamora, 2011. "Cross-border bank lending to selected SEACEN economies: an integrative report," MPRA Paper 31455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2015.
"On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending,"
Kiel Working Papers
2007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Signe Krogstrup & Cedric Tille, 2015. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," IHEID Working Papers 17-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Aug 2015.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2015. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 10845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cedric Tille, 2015. "On the Roles of Different Foreign Currencies in European Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cédric Tille, 2016. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," Working Papers 2016-07, Swiss National Bank.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. White, 2014. "The Prudential Regulation of Financial Institutions: Why Regulatory Responses to the Crisis Might Not Prove Sufficient," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1108, OECD Publishing.
- Figuet, Jean-Marc & Humblot, Thomas & Lahet, Delphine, 2015. "Cross-border banking claims on emerging countries: The Basel III Banking Reforms in a push and pull framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 294-310.
- Gozgor, Giray, 2014. "Determinants of domestic credit levels in emerging markets: The role of external factors," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-18.
- Kleimeier S. & Sander H. & Heuchemer S., 2014. "The resurgence of cultural borders in international finance during the financial crisis: Evidence from Eurozone cross-border depositing," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1006g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.