Foreign banks in the U.S.: a primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2012.
"Follow the Money: Quantifying Domestic Effects of Foreign Bank Shocks in the Great Recession,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 213-218, May.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2012. "Follow the Money: Quantifying Domestic Effects of Foreign Bank Shocks in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2012. "Follow the money: quantifying domestic effects of foreign bank shocks in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 545, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2012.
"Federal Reserve Liquidity Provision during the Financial Crisis of 2007–2009,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 161-177, October.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2012. "Federal Reserve liquidity provision during the financial crisis of 2007-2009," Staff Reports 563, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grosse, Robert & Goldberg, Lawrence G., 1991. "Foreign bank activity in the United States: An analysis by country of origin," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1093-1112, December.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2009. "Crisis and Responses: The Federal Reserve in the Early Stages of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 51-75, Winter.
- Brealey, R. A. & Kaplanis, E. C., 1996. "The determination of foreign banking location," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 577-597, August.
- Robert Z. Aliber, 1993. "The Multinational Paradigm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511517, January.
- Linda S Goldberg, 2009. "Understanding Banking Sector Globalization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 171-197, April.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1669-1692, June.
- Daniel E. Nolle & Rama Seth, 1996. "Do banks follow their customers abroad?," Research Paper 9620, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robert N. McCauley & Rama Seth, 1992. "Foreign bank credit to U.S. corporations: the implications of offshore loans," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 52-65.
- Dario Focarelli & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2005.
"Where Do Banks Expand Abroad? An Empirical Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2435-2464, November.
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Where Do Banks Expand Abroad? An Empirical Analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03009, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "The US dollar shortage in global banking," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Michael J. Fleming & Nicholas Klagge, 2011. "Income effects of Federal Reserve liquidity facilities," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 17(Feb).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danisewicz, Piotr & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2017.
"On a tight leash: Does bank organizational structure matter for macroprudential spillovers?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 174-194.
- Danisewicz, Piotr & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2015. "On a tight leash: does bank organisational structure matter for macroprudential spillovers?," Bank of England working papers 524, Bank of England.
- Oh, Joon-Hee & Johnston, Wesley J., 2014. "Credit lender–borrower relationship in the credit card market – Implications for credit risk management strategy and relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1086-1095.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .