Federal Reserve Liquidity Provision during the Financial Crisis of 2007–2009
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael J. Fleming, 2012. "Federal Reserve liquidity provision during the financial crisis of 2007-2009," Staff Reports 563, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2017.
"Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last-resort facilities,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 81-107.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2014. "Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities," Staff Reports 673, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jacobson, Margaret M. & Tallman, Ellis W., 2015.
"Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 22-34.
- Margaret M. Jacobson & Ellis W. Tallman, 2013. "Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: private and public sources," Working Paper 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014.
"Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011187, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M., 2015. "Identifying Central Bank Liquidity Super-Spreaders in Interbank Funds Networks," Discussion Paper 2015-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," Borradores de Economia 816, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Haltom, Renee Courtois & Lacker, Jeffrey M., 2015.
"Should the Fed Have a Financial Stability Mandate? Lessons from the Fed's First 100 Years,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 49-75.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Haltom, Renee Courtois, 2013. "Should the Fed Have a Financial Stability Mandate? Lessons from the Fed's first 100 Years," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, pages 5-25.
- Viral V. Acharya & Bruce Tuckman, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of LOLR Facilities: The Case of Illiquid Leverage," NBER Working Papers 19773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Fernández Díaz, 2015.
"Some differences between the Great Depression and the Recient Crisis: learning a lesson
[Diferencias entre la Gran Depresión y la crisis actual: Aprendiendo una lección]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- William Goulding & Daniel E. Nolle, 2012. "Foreign banks in the U.S.: a primer," International Finance Discussion Papers 1064, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Jennie Bai & Charles-Henri Weymuller, 2016. "Measuring Liquidity Mismatch in the Banking Sector," NBER Working Papers 22729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Tuckman, Bruce, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of LOLR Facilities: The Case of Illiquid Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 9784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2014. "Case studies on disruptions during the crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 17-28.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank; liquidity facilities; lender of last resort;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:4:y:2012:p:161-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.