Federal Reserve liquidity provision during the financial crisis of 2007-2009
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael J. Fleming, 2012. "Federal Reserve Liquidity Provision during the Financial Crisis of 2007–2009," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 161-177, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2014. "Case studies on disruptions during the crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 17-28.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014.
"Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011187, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M., 2015. "Identifying Central Bank Liquidity Super-Spreaders in Interbank Funds Networks," Discussion Paper 2015-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," Borradores de Economia 816, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2017.
"Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last-resort facilities,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 81-107.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2014. "Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities," Staff Reports 673, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Haltom, Renee Courtois & Lacker, Jeffrey M., 2015.
"Should the Fed Have a Financial Stability Mandate? Lessons from the Fed's First 100 Years,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 49-75.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Haltom, Renee Courtois, 2013. "Should the Fed Have a Financial Stability Mandate? Lessons from the Fed's first 100 Years," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, pages 5-25.
- Andrés Fernández Díaz, 2015.
"Some differences between the Great Depression and the Recient Crisis: learning a lesson
[Diferencias entre la Gran Depresión y la crisis actual: Aprendiendo una lección]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- William Goulding & Daniel E. Nolle, 2012. "Foreign banks in the U.S.: a primer," International Finance Discussion Papers 1064, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:136-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya & Bruce Tuckman, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of LOLR Facilities: The Case of Illiquid Leverage," NBER Working Papers 19773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:75-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacobson, Margaret M. & Tallman, Ellis W., 2015.
"Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 22-34.
- Margaret M. Jacobson & Ellis W. Tallman, 2013. "Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: private and public sources," Working Paper 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Jennie Bai & Charles-Henri Weymuller, 2016. "Measuring Liquidity Mismatch in the Banking Sector," NBER Working Papers 22729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- Acharya, Viral V & Tuckman, Bruce, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of LOLR Facilities: The Case of Illiquid Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 9784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Bank liquidity ; Troubled Asset Relief Program ; Liquidity (Economics) ; Lenders of last resort;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2012-09-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .