Income effects of Federal Reserve liquidity facilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2009. "Crisis and Responses: The Federal Reserve in the Early Stages of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 51-75, Winter.
- Niel D. Willardson & LuAnne Pedersen, 2010. "Federal Reserve liquidity programs: an update," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue June, pages 14-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Adrian & Karin Kimbrough & Dina Marchioni, 2011.
"The Federal Reserve’s Commercial Paper Funding Facility,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 25-39.
- Tobias Adrian & Karin Kimbrough & Dina Marchioni, 2010. "The Federal Reserve's Commercial Paper Funding Facility," Staff Reports 423, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- William Goulding & Daniel E. Nolle, 2012. "Foreign banks in the U.S.: a primer," International Finance Discussion Papers 1064, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve System ; Liquidity (Economics) ; Bank liquidity ; Treasury bills ; Federal Reserve banks - Profits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2011:i:feb:n:v.17no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .