Banking Models Under the Impact of the Post-Crisis Organizational Changes Apt to Confer Sustainable Financial Stability - Romanian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- State Olimpia & Popescu Delia, 2008. "Leadership And Social Responsability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 72-79, February.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuntz, A.N. & Blind, K., 2010. "Global Diffusion of the Non-Traditional Banking Model and Alliance Networks: Social Exposure, Learning and Moderating Regulatory Effort," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-044-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Ginette Eramo & Leonardo Gambacorta & Carmelo Salleo, 2011. "Securitization is not that evil after all," BIS Working Papers 341, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "The architecture of global banking: from international to multinational?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Ionica Holban (Oncioiu), 2010. "Business, Ethics and the Environment: Imagining a Sustainable Future," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 254-256, February.
- Barbara Casu & Claudia Girardone, 2009. "Integration and Efficiency in EU Banking Markets," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Arnaldo MAURI & Claudia Gabriela BAICU, 2010. "Crisi finanziaria in corso e insegnamenti che si possono trarre," Departmental Working Papers 2010-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 2009. "The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-87.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milovan Stanisic & Danka Stefanovic & Nada Arezina & Vule Mizdrakovic, 2013. "Analysis of auditor`s reports and bankruptcy risk in banking sector in the Republic of Serbia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 431-441, June.
- Olimpia State & Claudia Gabriela Baicu & Delia Popescu, 2014. "The Responsibility of Organisations towards Customers. Case Study – Romanian Travel Agencies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 258-258, February.
- Cătălina Chirica, 2013. "Relationship Marketing - Best Practice in the Banking Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 288-300, February.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:2:y:2017:i:6:p:24-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssustainable banking models; organizational change; sustainable financial stability; Romanian banking sector;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:32:p:436-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.