Perception of Private and Public Medical Services In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Lucia Ristea & Ion Stegaroiu & Valeriu Ioan-Franc & Vasile Dinu, 2009. "Responsiveness of Health Systems: a Barometer of the Quality of Health Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 277-287, June.
- State Olimpia & Popescu Delia, 2008. "Leadership And Social Responsability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 72-79, February.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Schultz, Christian, 2011. "Arm's length delegation of public services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 543-552, August.
- Thompson, Ceri R. & McKee, Martin, 2004. "Financing and planning of public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 281-291, March.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate medical services; public medical services; perception of medical services; market survey;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:special_no_6:p:653-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.