Perception of Private and Public Medical Services In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Lucia Ristea & Ion Stegaroiu & Valeriu Ioan-Franc & Vasile Dinu, 2009. "Responsiveness of Health Systems: a Barometer of the Quality of Health Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 277-287, June.
- State Olimpia & Popescu Delia, 2008. "Leadership And Social Responsability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 72-79, February.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Schultz, Christian, 2011. "Arm's length delegation of public services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 543-552, August.
- Thompson, Ceri R. & McKee, Martin, 2004. "Financing and planning of public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 281-291, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claudia Gabriela Baicu & Olimpia State, 2012. "Banking Models Under the Impact of the Post-Crisis Organizational Changes Apt to Confer Sustainable Financial Stability - Romanian Experience," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 436-450, June.
- Maria Ioncică & Eva-Cristina Petrescu & Diana Ioncică, 2012. "Transports and Consumers’ Ecological Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 70-83, February.
- Jing Du & Hongyue Wu & Xianbo Zhao, 2018. "Critical Factors on the Capital Structure of Public–Private Partnership Projects: A Sustainability Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, June.
- Hellowell, Mark, 2013. "PFI redux? Assessing a new model for financing hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 77-85.
- Sarel, Roee & Demirtas, Melanie, 2019. "Delegation in a multi-tier court system: are remands in the U.S. federal courts driven by moral hazard?," ILE Working Paper Series 28, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Roxana Sarbu & Adriana Zamfir, 2011. "The Necessity of Implementing a Quality Management System in the Romanian Medical Units. An Approach from the Patients Point of View," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(Special N), pages 679-687, November.
- Marta Pinzone & Emanuele Lettieri & Cristina Masella, 2015. "Proactive Environmental Strategies in Healthcare Organisations: Drivers and Barriers in Italy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 183-197, September.
- Thompson, Ceri R. & McKee, Martin, 2011. "An analysis of hospital capital planning and financing in three European countries: Using the principal-agent approach to identify the potential for economic problems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 158-166, February.
- Acerete, Basilio & Stafford, Anne & Stapleton, Pamela, 2011. "Spanish healthcare public private partnerships: The ‘Alzira model’," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 533-549.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate medical services; public medical services; perception of medical services; market survey;
All these keywords.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:special_no_6:p:653-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.