The Necessity of Implementing a Quality Management System in the Romanian Medical Units. An Approach from the Patients Point of View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Lucia Ristea & Ion Stegaroiu & Valeriu Ioan-Franc & Vasile Dinu, 2009. "Responsiveness of Health Systems: a Barometer of the Quality of Health Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 277-287, June.
- Cornelia Prejmerean & Simona Vasilache, 2009. "Study regarding Customer Perception of Healthcare Service Quality in Romanian Clinics, Based on their Profile," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 298-304, June.
More about this item
Keywordsquality management system; medical units; health services; quality; quality standards;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:specialno5:p:679-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.