Crisi finanziaria in corso e insegnamenti che si possono trarre
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2005. "La tutela del risparmio dopo i casi Argentina e Parmalat," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Wicker,Elmus, 1996. "The Banking Panics of the Great Depression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521562614, June.
- Frydman Roman & Goldberg Michael D., 2009. "Financial Markets and the State: Long Swings, Risk, and the Scope of Regulation," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-45, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Gabriela Baicu & Olimpia State, 2012. "Banking Models Under the Impact of the Post-Crisis Organizational Changes Apt to Confer Sustainable Financial Stability - Romanian Experience," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 436-450, June.
- BAICU, Claudia Gabriela, 2010. "Basel Iii – A New Approach To Improve International Financial Stability," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 1(3), pages 117-123.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; financial globalization; subprime; securitization; mortgage backed securities; financial regulation;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Crisi finanziaria in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.