Money and Interest Rates in the United States during the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Hanes, Christopher, 2006. "The Liquidity Trap and U.S. Interest Rates in the 1930s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 163-194, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Riche, Antoine & Magris, Francesco & Parent, Antoine, 2017.
"Liquidity Trap and stability of Taylor rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-27.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," AMSE Working Papers 1617, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 06 May 2016.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," Working Papers halshs-01313002, HAL.
- Barens, Ingo, 2011. "To use the words of Keynes...": Olivier J. Blanchard on Keynes and the "Liquidity Trap," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 208, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2014. "Exiting from Low Interest Rates to Normality: An Historical Perspective," Economics Working Papers 14110, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Peter F. Basile & Sung Won Kang & John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Towards a History of the Junk Bond Market, 1910-1955," NBER Working Papers 21559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Turner, 2011. "Fiscal Dominance and the Long-Term Interest Rate," FMG Special Papers sp199, Financial Markets Group.
- Geoff Tily, 2012. "Keynes’s monetary theory of interest," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 51-81 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter F. Basile & Sung Won Kang & John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Towards a History of the Junk Bond Market, 1910-1955," Departmental Working Papers 201514, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .