Use Of Probabilistic Cash Flows In Analyzing Investments Under Conditions Of Risk And Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Michael, 1970. "On Risk-Adjusted Capitalization Rates and Valuation By Individuals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 819-835, September.
- Oscar R. Burt & Robert M. Finley, 1968. "Statistical Analysis of Identities in Random Variables," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 734-744.
- Blume, Marshall E, 1971. "On the Assessment of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonka, Steven T. & Dixon, Bruce L., 1979. "Determinants Of Lender Response To Short-Term Credit Needs Of Small Commercial Farmers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Amigun, Bamikole & Petrie, Daniel & Görgens, Johann, 2011. "Economic risk assessment of advanced process technologies for bioethanol production in South Africa: Monte Carlo analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3178-3186.
- Palma, Marco A. & Richardson, James W. & Roberson, Brad E. & Ribera, Luis A. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Munster, Clyde, 2011. "Economic Feasibility of a Mobile Fast Pyrolysis System for Sustainable Bio-crude Oil Production," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(3).
- Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2007. "Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Ishag, Kheiry Hassan M. & Abdelaziz, Hag Hamad, 2015. "Water Policy Under Risk and Uncertainty A Dynamic Evaluation Model of Fodder Cultivation in Oman," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(1).
- Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J., 2015. "Role of economics in developing fertilizer best management practices," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 251-261.
- Lau, Michael H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Nixon, Clair J. & Herbst, Brian K., 2004. "Location Of A Mixalco Production Facility With Respect To Economic Viability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20025, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yeboah, Anthony K. & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta S., 2013. "Economic Feasibility of Sustainable High Oilseed-Based Biofuel Production: The Case for Biodiesel in North Carolina," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(1).
- Dlamini, Thula S. & Fraser, Gavin C.G., 2010. "Economics of Meat Production from the Springbuck in the Eastern Cape Karoo," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96181, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- McCorkle, Dean A. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Hanselka, Dan & Hellman, Ed W., 2016. "Economics of Robotic Technology in Texas Wine Grape Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230005, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lindsey, Jeanne K. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Nelson, Robert G. & Ebel, Robert C. & Dozier, William A., 2009. "Evaluation of Risk Management Methods for Satsuma Mandarin," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46754, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Falconer, Lawrence L. & Richardson, James W., 2013. "Economic Analysis of Crop Insurance Alternatives Under Surface Water Curtailment Uncertainty," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142990, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:144-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Cantliffe, Daniel J., 2014. "Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(4).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.