Price Generating Process And Volatility In Nigerian Agricultural Commodities Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Christiaensen, 2009.
"Revisiting the Global Food Architecture. Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(3), pages 3345-3361.
- L. Christiaensen, 2009. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture. Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 54(3), pages 345-362, September.
- Luc Christiaensen, 2009. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture: Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luc Christiaensen, 2010. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture: Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," Working Papers id:3086, eSocialSciences.
- Robles, Miguel & Torero, Maximo & von Braun, Joachim, 2009. "When speculation matters:," Issue briefs 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2006.
"Predicting volatility: getting the most out of return data sampled at different frequencies,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 59-95.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," NBER Working Papers 10914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-19, CIRANO.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425.
- Christopher Gilbert & Wyn Morgan, 2010. "Has food price volatility risen?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2012.
"Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 36-48.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Yuqing Zheng & Henry Kinnucan & Henry Thompson, 2008. "News and volatility of food prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1629-1635.
- Brian D. Wright, 2011. "The Economics of Grain Price Volatility," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 32-58.
- Schumacher, Christian & Breitung, Jörg, 2008. "Real-time forecasting of German GDP based on a large factor model with monthly and quarterly data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 386-398.
- Trostle, Ronald, 2008. "Factors Contributing to Recent Increases in Food Commodity Prices (PowerPoint)," Seminars 43902, USDA Economists Group.
- Berna Karali & Gabriel J. Power, 2013. "Short- and Long-Run Determinants of Commodity Price Volatility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 724-738.
- Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M. & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2012.
"Communication matters: US monetary policy and commodity price volatility,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 247-249.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2011. "Communication Matters: U.S. Monetary Policy and Commodity Price Volatility," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201105, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Balcombe, Kelvin, 2009. "The Nature and Determinants of Volatility in Agricultural Prices," MPRA Paper 24819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machiko Nissanke, 2012. "Commodity Market Linkages in the Global Financial Crisis: Excess Volatility and Development Impacts," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 732-750, June.
- Stefan Mittnik & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2004. "Forecasting Quarterly German GDP at Monthly Intervals Using Monthly IFO Business Conditions Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1203, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2012. "The impact of US biofuel policies on agricultural price levels and volatility," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 407-426, November.
- Clements, Michael P & GalvÃ£o, Ana Beatriz, 2008. "Macroeconomic Forecasting With Mixed-Frequency Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 546-554.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:liv:y:2009:i:3:p:345-362 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Financial Economics; Marketing; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:229193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.