Fruit and Vegetable Consumption among College Students in Arkansas and Florida: Food Culture vs. Health Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buzby, Jean C. & Farah, Hodan A. & Vocke, Gary, 2005.
"Will 2005 Be the Year of the Whole Grains?,"
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, June.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Farah, Hodan A. & Vocke, Gary, 2005. "Will 2005 Be the Year of the Whole Grains?," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, June.
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Grossman, Michael & Saffer, Henry, 2004.
"An economic analysis of adult obesity: results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 565-587, May.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Henry Saffer, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Adult Obesity: Results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," NBER Working Papers 9247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cash, Sean B. & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2004. "Fat Taxes And Thin Subsidies: Prices, Diet, And Health Outcomes," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19961, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Buzby, Jean C. & Wells, Hodan Farah & Vocke, Gary, 2006. "Possible Implications for U.S. Agriculture From Adoption of Select Dietary Guidelines," Economic Research Report 7230, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Frazao, Elizabeth & Guthrie, Joanne F., 1999. "Away-From-Home Foods Increasingly Important to Quality of American Diet," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33733, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karishma Kavita Devi & Gurmeet Singh & Rafia Naz & Kim-Shyan Fam, 2015. "Cross-Cultural Food Consumption Behavior of Consumers in Fiji," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 105-126, June.
- Schroeter, Christiane & Cai, Xiaowei, 2012. "The Impact of Food Environment on Branded vs. Private Label Produce Choice," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123197, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa A., 2015. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of College Students: What is the Role of Food Culture?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Azar, Goudarz, 2011. "Food Culture Distance: An Antecedent to Export Marketing Strategy Adaptation - An Empirical Examination of Swedish and Finnish Food Processing Companies," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(3).
More about this item
Keywordsfruit and vegetable consumption; college students; food culture; health knowledge; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.