Possible Implications for U.S. Agriculture From Adoption of Select Dietary Guidelines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rhodes, Charles, 2012. "A Dynamic Model of Failure to Maximize Utility in the Chronic Consumer Choice to Consume Foods High in Added Sugars," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa A., 2015. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of College Students: What is the Role of Food Culture?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2009.
"The impact of tax reforms designed to encourage healthier grain consumption,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 622-634, May.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," HUI Working Papers 11, HUI Research.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 717, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa & Lorence, Argelia, 2007. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption among College Students in Arkansas and Florida: Food Culture vs. Health Knowledge," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(03).
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gonsalves, Jana L., 2008. "How would compliance with dietary recommendations affect revenues for agricultural producers?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 422-433, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; dairy; Dietary Guidelines for Americans; dietary recommendations; food; food consumption; food production; fruit; MyPyramid Food Guidance System; vegetables; whole grains; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .