Developments and Development Directions of Electronic Trade Platforms in US and European Agri-Food Markets: Impact on Sector Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grieger, Martin, 2003. "Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 280-294, January.
- Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Why should imperfect competition matter to agricultural economists?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 349-371, July.
- Hausen, Tobias & Helbig, Ralf & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2002. "Conceptual framework for the design and conception of an electronic trade platform in agribusiness," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24926, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jones, Philip & Hudson, John, 1996. "Standardization and the costs of assessing quality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 355-361, September.
- Leroux, Nicole & Wortman, Max S., Jr. & Mathias, Eric D., 2001. "Dominant Factors Impacting The Development Of Business-To-Business (B2b) E-Commerce In Agriculture," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Fritz & Maurizio Canavari, 2008. "Management of perceived e-business risks in food-supply networks: e-trust as prerequisite for supply-chain system innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 355-368.
- Manouselis, Nikos & Konstantas, A. & Palavitsinis, N. & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B., 2009. "A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias, 2009. "Electronic supply network coordination in agrifood networks: Barriers, potentials, and path dependencies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 441-453, October.
- Hausen, Tobias & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2006. "Potential of electronic trading in complex supply chains: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 580-597, December.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce; Electronic trade platforms; Agri-food markets; Agribusiness; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.