A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grieger, Martin, 2003. "Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 280-294, January.
- Gianni Petino & Marcella Rizzo, 2005. "E-Commerce In Sicily: Sicilian Oil And Wine," Others 0509006, EconWPA.
- Rolf A.E. Mueller, 2001. "E-Commerce and Entrepreneurship in Agricultural Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1243-1249.
- Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2004. "Developments and Development Directions of Electronic Trade Platforms in US and European Agri-Food Markets: Impact on Sector Organization," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 7(01).
- Maurizio Canavari & Daniela Miniucchi & Giuseppe Nocella & Davide Viaggi, 2004. "Electronic Commerce in Agriculture and Agribusiness: the Case of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)," Others 0409002, EconWPA.
- Clasen, Michael, 2004. "Success Factors of Digital Markets in the Agricultural and Food Industry," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58394, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; e-commerce; e-markets; agriculture; agri-food sector; survey; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:58282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.