Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "From Vendors to Partners: Information Technology and Incomplete Contracts in Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Working Paper Series 154, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Jonathan Coppel, 2000. "E-Commerce: Impacts and Policy Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKelvey, Bill & Wycisk, Christine & Hülsmann, Michael, 2009. "Designing an electronic auction market for complex 'smart parts' logistics: Options based on LeBaron's computational stock market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 476-494, August.
- Lee, L.H. & Lee, C. & Bao, J., 2006. "Inventory control in the presence of an electronic marketplace," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 797-815, October.
- Xing, Wei & Wang, Shouyang & Liu, Liming, 2012. "Optimal ordering and pricing strategies in the presence of a B2B spot market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 87-98.
- Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2004. "Developments and Development Directions of Electronic Trade Platforms in US and European Agri-Food Markets: Impact on Sector Organization," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 7(01).
- Nachiappan, S.P. & Jawahar, N., 2007. "A genetic algorithm for optimal operating parameters of VMI system in a two-echelon supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1433-1452, November.
- Jean, Ruey Jer “Bryan”, 2014. "What makes export manufacturers pursue functional upgrading in an emerging market? A study of Chinese technology new ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 741-749.
- Xavier Brusset & Nico Temme, 2005. "Transport contract optimization under information asymmetry: an example," Econometrics 0512005, EconWPA.
- Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho, 2014. "Are Food Exchange Websites the Next Big Thing in Food Marketing? A Latent Class Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar, 2007. "A Framework for Developing Semantic Differentials in IS research: Assessing the Meaning of Electronic Marketplace Quality (EMQ)," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Harris, Irina & Wang, Yingli & Wang, Haiyang, 2015. "ICT in multimodal transport and technological trends: Unleashing potential for the future," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 88-103.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9115-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2011. "A trading mechanism contingent on several indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 551-558, September.
- Manouselis, Nikos & Konstantas, A. & Palavitsinis, N. & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B., 2009. "A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "The impact of coordination and information on transport procurement," Microeconomics 0504007, EconWPA.
- Mengdi Zhang & George Q. Huang & Su Xiu Xu & Zhiheng Zhao, 0. "Optimization based transportation service trading in B2B e-commerce logistics," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Renna, Paolo & Argoneto, Pierluigi, 2010. "Production planning and automated negotiation for SMEs: An agent based e-procurement application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 73-84, September.
- Sebastian Kot & Janusz K. Grabara & Mihaela Sandu & Marcela Mihăilescu, 2011. "Trust in B2B E-Marketplaces," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 115-120.
- Doukidis, Georgios I. & Pramatari, Katerina & Lekakos, Georgios, 2008. "OR and the management of electronic services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1296-1309, June.
- Tang, Xinlin & Rai, Arun, 2014. "How should process capabilities be combined to leverage supplier relationships competitively?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 119-129.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2009. "Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 319-334, June.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "How information influences the cost of transport in a supply chain, a monte carlo simulation," Econometrics 0512008, EconWPA.
- Vomfell, Lara & Stahl, Florian & Schomm, Fabian & Vossen, Gottfried, 2015. "A classification framework for data marketplaces," ERCIS Working Papers 23, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Yang, Yu-Chen & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Ding, Chao & Li, Shengli, 2017. "To join or not to join group purchasing organization: A vendor's decision," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 581-589.
- Verhagen, T., 2008. "Investigating the impact of C2C electronic marketplace quality on trust," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:144:y:2003:i:2:p:280-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .