Retrospectives: The Origins of the Representative Agent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Thomas Mayer, 1998. "Indexed Bonds And Heterogeneous Agents," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, January.
- Marshall, Alfred, 1920. "Industry and Trade," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number marshall1920.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Thomas Mayer, 1993. "Indexed Bonds and Heterogeneous Agents," CESifo Working Paper Series 36, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Masanao & Hawkins, Raymond, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Relaxation: Adjustment Processes of Hierarchical Economic Structures,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- Hawkins, Raymond & Aoki, Masanao, 2008. "Macroeconomic Relaxation: Adjustment Processes of Hierarchical Economic Structures," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philippe Delquié, 2003. "Optimal Conflict in Preference Assessment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 102-115, January.
- Senbeta, Sisay, 2011.
"How applicable are the new keynesian DSGE models to a typical low-income economy?,"
30931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SENBATA, Sisay Regassa, 2011. "How applicable are the new Keynesian DSGE models to a typical low-income economy?," Working Papers 2011016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Philipp Koellinger & Matthijs Loos & Patrick Groenen & A. Thurik & Fernando Rivadeneira & Frank Rooij & André Uitterlinden & Albert Hofman, 2010. "Genome-wide association studies in economics and entrepreneurship research: promises and limitations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Aoki, Masanao & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Non-self-averaging and the statistical mechanics of endogenous macroeconomic fluctuations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1543-1546, November.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2010.
"A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1115-1124, November.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2011. "A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 411, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Carlos Alberto Ibarra, 1998. "Exchange Rate Policy Credibility in Mexico, 1991-1994," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 229-266, July-Dece.
- Becker, Robert & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1997. "Stationary Ramsey Equilibria under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 122-140, July.
- Alberto Jaramillo & Hermilson Velásquez & Javier Santiago Ortiz & Natalia Serna, 2003. "Aspectos teóricos y empíricos de la relación empresas bancos," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 003922, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Oscar Andrés Espinosa Acuña & Paola Andrea Vaca González, 2012. "LA EDUCACIÓN COMO MOTOR DE DESARROLLO INTEGRAL: La importancia del capital humano en el crecimiento económico y social de largo plazo," ECONOGRAFOS - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 009936, UN - RCE - CID.
- van Oosterhout, J. & Heugens, P.P.M.A.R., 2006. "Much Ado About Nothing: A conceptual critique of CSR," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-040-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:10:y:1996:i:2:p:169-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.