Industry and Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cummings, 2003. "Knowledge Sharing : A Review of the Literature," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19060.
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 905-917, July.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Storai, Dimitri, 2015. "Family firms and industrial districts:," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 234-246.
- David Forero, 2014. "El sector del calzado en el barrio El Restrepo, Bogotá. Un análisis de caso a la luz de los sistemas productivos locales," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, March.
- Liu, Dan & Meissner, Christopher M., 2015. "Market potential and the rise of US productivity leadership," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-87.
- Néstor Sanabria Landazábal, 2011. "Investigación y desarrollo (i+d) en la productividad," DIMENSIÓN EMPRESARIAL, UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DEL CARIBE, May.
- Andrea Morrison, 2011. "Innovation and External Knowledge Sources in Industrial Districts: Evidence from an Italian Furniture Cluster," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Irina Soboleva, 2011. "Patterns of Human Capital Development in Russia: Meeting the Challenge of Market Reforms and Globalization," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 235-257, July.
- Gavin Wright, 1999.
"Can a Nation Learn? American Technology as a Network Phenomenon,"
NBER Chapters,in: Learning by Doing in Markets, Firms, and Countries, pages 295-332
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavin Wright, 1997. "Can a Nation Learn? American Technology as a Network Phenomenon," Working Papers 98001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- James E. Hartley, 1996. "Retrospectives: The Origins of the Representative Agent," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 169-177, Spring.
- Simone Guercini, 2016. "Contesti e attori dell’innovazione," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 84-100.
- Theodoropoulos Sotirios & Tassopoulos Eugenios, 2014. "The Greek Maritime Cluster as a Driving Force for the Economy's Restarting," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 3-14.
- Powell, Walter W. & Giannella, Eric, 2010. "Collective Invention and Inventor Networks," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Andrew Skinner, 2010. "Monopolistic Competition," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:4a:p:578-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Blasini & Rani Jeanne Dang & Tim Minshall & Letizia Mortara, 2013. "The Role of Communicators in Innovation Clusters," Post-Print halshs-00929782, HAL.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:548-556 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:marshall1920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.