A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2011. "A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 411, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Norbert, 1977. "A further note on arrow's impossibility theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 189-196, August.
- Campbell, Donald E., 1990. "Intergenerational social choice without the Pareto principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 414-423, April.
- Anderson, Robert M., 1991. "Non-standard analysis with applications to economics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 39, pages 2145-2208 Elsevier.
- Clark, Stephen A., 1992. "The representative agent model of probabilistic social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Grafe, F. & Grafe, J., 1983. "On arrow-type impossibility theorems with infinite individuals and infinite alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 75-79.
- Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc, 1995. "Ultraproducts and aggregation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-237.
- James E. Hartley, 1996. "Retrospectives: The Origins of the Representative Agent," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 169-177, Spring.
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Rationality and Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-24, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bedrosian, Geghard & Herzberg, Frederik, 2016. "Microeconomic foundations of representative agent models by means of ultraproducts," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 514, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0004-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRepresentative individual Arrovian social choice Ultrafilter Ultraproduct Nonstandard analysis;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:1115-1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.