A further note on arrow's impossibility theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susumu Cato, 2013. "Quasi-decisiveness, quasi-ultrafilter, and social quasi-orderings," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 169-202, June.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2010.
"A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1115-1124, November.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2011. "A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 411, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Ricard Torres, 2005. "Anonymity in large societies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, pages 187-205.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:4:y:1977:i:2:p:189-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .