Non-standard analysis with applications to economics
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dapeng CAI & Takashi Gyoshin NITTA, 2008. "Limit of the Solutions for the Finite Horizon Problems as the Optimal Solution to the Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems," Papers 0803.4050, arXiv.org.
- Duffie, Darrell & Sun, Yeneng, 2012.
"The exact law of large numbers for independent random matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1105-1139.
- Darrell Duffie & Yeneng Sun, 2004. "The Exact Law of Large Numbers for Independent Random Matching," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000328, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Darrell Duffie & Yeneng Sun, 2011. "The Exact Law of Large Numbers for Independent Random Matching," NBER Working Papers 17280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2003.
"Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the symmetric case,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 743-766, March.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2001. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum of Agents: The Symmetric Case," Working Papers 01015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:174:y:2018:i:c:p:124-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Hammond, "undated". "Multilaterally Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Random Aumann--Hildenbrand Macroeconomies," Working Papers 97022, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1999.
"Non-Archimedean subjective probabilities in decision theory and games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 139-156, September.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1997. "Non-Archimedean Subjective Probabilities in Decision Theory and Games," Working Papers 97038, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2000. "Joint Measurability and the One-way Fubini Property for a Continuum of Independent Random Variables," Working Papers 00008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2009.
"Individual risk and Lebesgue extension without aggregate uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 432-443, January.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008. "Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2003.
"Exact arbitrage, well-diversified portfolios and asset pricing in large markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 337-373, June.
- Ali Khan, M. & Sun, Yeneng, 2001. "Exact arbitrage, well-diversified portfolios and asset pricing in large markets," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 420, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 2002. "Exact Arbitrage Well-Diversified Potfolios and Asset Pricing in Large Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive 483, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 1996. "Hyperfinite Asset Pricing Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1139, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2010.
"A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1115-1124, November.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2011. "A representative individual from Arrovian aggregation of parametric individual utilities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 411, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Konovalov, Alexander & Marakulin, Valeri, 2006. "Equilibria without the survival assumption," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-215, April.
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matchp:4-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.