Citations for "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy: What Has Been Learned Since 1996"
by Donald W. Jones, Paul N. Leiby and Inja K. Paik
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Shiers, Laura D., 2008.
"Alternatives to conventional crude oil: When, how quickly, and market driven?,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 405-411, October.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphane Hallegatte & Renaud Crassous, 2009.
"The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model,"
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A., 2007.
"Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5535-5540, November.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009.
"Crude oil and stock markets: Stability, instability, and bubbles,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 559-568, July.
- Yoon, Kyung Hwan & Ratti, Ronald A., 2011.
"Energy price uncertainty, energy intensity and firm investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 67-78, January.
- Lutz Kilian & Robert Vigfusson, 2009.
"Pitfalls in estimating asymmetric effects of energy price shocks,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
970, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2008.
"Assessing the impact of oil prices on firms of different sizes: Its tough being in the middle,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3854-3861, October.
- Nandha, Mohan & Faff, Robert, 2008.
"Does oil move equity prices? A global view,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 986-997, May.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012.
"Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function,"
1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008.
"US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt0j9561zd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Vo, Minh, 2011.
"Oil and stock market volatility: A multivariate stochastic volatility perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 956-965, September.
- Greene, D.L. & Boudreaux, P.R. & Dean, D.J. & Fulkerson, W. & Gaddis, A.L. & Graham, R.L. & Graves, R.L. & Hopson, J.L. & Hughes, P. & Lapsa, M.V. & Mason, T.E. & Standaert, R.F. & Wilbanks, T.J. & Zu, 2010.
"The importance of advancing technology to America's energy goals,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3886-3890, August.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009.
"Financial market pressures, tacit collusion and oil price formation,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2009/14, University of Stavanger.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2010.
"Financial market pressure, tacit collusion and oil price formation,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 389-398, March.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2008.
"Do Structural Oil-Market Shocks Affect Stock Prices?,"
2008-51, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Filis, George, 2010.
"Macro economy, stock market and oil prices: Do meaningful relationships exist among their cyclical fluctuations?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 877-886, July.
- He, Yanan & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2010.
"Global economic activity and crude oil prices: A cointegration analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 868-876, July.
- Virjinia Jeliazkova, 2010.
"Effects of the Dynamics of the Oil Price – Theoretical and Empirical Bases,"
Economic Studies journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 127-165.
- Park, Jungwook & Ratti, Ronald A., 2008.
"Oil price shocks and stock markets in the U.S. and 13 European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2587-2608, September.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2007.
"Oil shocks and external adjustment,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
897, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek, 2008.
"Former Soviet Union oil production and GDP decline: Granger causality and the multi-cycle Hubbert curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 271-289, March.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 134-151, January.
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Gonzalez, Nancy & Nickerson, Thomas A. & Nesbit, Tyler S., 2011.
"Do household energy expenditures affect mortgage delinquency rates?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 188-194, March.
- Oladosu, Gbadebo, 2009.
"Identifying the oil price-macroeconomy relationship: An empirical mode decomposition analysis of US data,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5417-5426, December.
- Cheong, Chin Wen, 2009.
"Modeling and forecasting crude oil markets using ARCH-type models,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2346-2355, June.
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007.
"On the climate change effects of high oil prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Baffes, John, 2007.
"Oil spills on other commodities,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Seol, Youn & Yoon, Kyung Hwan, 2011.
"Relative energy price and investment by European firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 721-731, September.
- Awerbuch, Shimon & Sauter, Raphael, 2006.
"Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2805-2819, November.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009.
"Through a Glass Darkly: Deciphering the Impact of Oil Price Shocks,"
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006.
"Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Tsurumi, Hiroki, 2006.
"Limited information Bayesian analysis of a simultaneous equation with an autocorrelated error term and its application to the U.S. gasoline market,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 31-49, July.
- Surender Kumar, 2009.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Empirical Evidence for India,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 15-37.
- Greene, David L., 2010.
"Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1614-1621, April.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011.
"Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4971-4984, September.
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2012.
"On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price dynamics of energy commodities,"
1209.0708, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011.
"Is There Co-Movement of Agricultural Commodities Futures Prices and Crude Oil?,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114626, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Filis, George & Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos, 2011.
"Dynamic correlation between stock market and oil prices: The case of oil-importing and oil-exporting countries,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 152-164, June.
- Luca Guerrieri & Martin Bodenstein, 2012.
"Oil Efficiency, Demand, and Prices: a Tale of Ups and Downs,"
2012 Meeting Papers
25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chang, Chiao-Yi & Lai, Jing-Yi & Chuang, I-Yuan, 2010.
"Futures hedging effectiveness under the segmentation of bear/bull energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 442-449, March.
- Anna Creti & Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi, 2013.
"Oil price impact on financial markets: co-spectral analysis for exporting versus importing countries,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Du, Limin & Yanan, He & Wei, Chu, 2010.
"The relationship between oil price shocks and China's macro-economy: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4142-4151, August.
- Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Christian Lutz & Kirsten Wiebe, 2011.
"Medium Term Economic Effects of Peak Oil Today,"
GWS Discussion Paper Series
11-3, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.