Review of Economic Dynamics
Contact information of Review of Economic Dynamics:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Narayana Kocherlakota
Giovanni Luca Violante
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Christian Zimmermann)
Series handle: repec:red:ccodes
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- Code and data files for "Heterogeneous Labor Skills, The Median Voter and Labor Taxes"
by Facundo Piguillem & Anderson Schneider
- Code and data files for "Frictional wage dispersion with Bertrand competition: an assessment"
by Tamas Papp
- Code and data files for "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement"
by Marcelo Rodrigues dos Santos & Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira
- Code and data files for "Is Technological Change Biased Towards the Unskilled in Services? An Empirical Investigation"
by Ariell Reshef
- Code and data files for "Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles"
by Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder
- Code and data files for "Relative Price Fluctuations in a Multi-Sector Model with Imperfect Competition"
by Alain Gabler
- Code files for "Preferences for Risk in Dynamic Models with Adjustment Costs Corresponding"
by Galina Vereshchagina
- Code and data files for "The Price of Imports and TFP: Application to the Korean Crisis of 1997-98"
by Seon Tae Kim
- Code and data files for "How Does a Pay-as-you-go System Affect Asset Returns and the Equity Premium?"
by Conny Olovsson
- Code and data files for ""The (Un)importance of Geographical Mobility in the Great Recession"
by Siddharth Kothari & Itay Saporta Eksten & Edison Yu
- Code and data files for "Is Smoking a Fiscal Good?"
by Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum
- Code and data files for "Career Length: Effects of Curvature of Earnings Profiles, Earnings Shocks, Taxes, and Social Security"
by Lars Ljungvist & Thomas Sargent
- Code and data files for "Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-based Portfolios"
by Doriana Ruffino
- Code and data files for "The Role of Inventories and Capacity Utilization as Shock Absorbers"
by Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin
- Code and data files for "Credit Constraints, Inelastic Supply, and the Housing Boom"
by Yongqiang Chu
- Code and data files for "Brand Capital and Firm Value"
by Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino
- Code files for "An application of business cycle accounting with misspecified wedges"
by Masaru Inaba & Kengo Nutahara
- Code and data files for "On the Dynamics of Interstate Migration: Migration Costs and Self-Selection"
by Christian Bayer & Falko Juessen
- Code files for "Optimal Monetary Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Habits in Consumption"
by Campbell Leith & Ioana Moldovan & Raffaele Rossi
- Code and data files for "Using Long-Run Consumption-Return Correlations to Test Asset Pricing Models"
by Jianfeng Yu
- Code and data files for "East Asian growth experience revisited from the perspective of a neoclassical model"
by Shu-shiuan Lu
- Code and data files for "Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations"
by Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas
- Code files for "Optimal Taxation over the Life Cycle"
by Aspen Gorry & Ezra Oberfield
- Code and data files for "Quantifying the Impact of Financial Development on Economic Development"
by Jeremy Greenwood & Juan Sanchez & Cheng Wang
- Code files for "Equilibrium determinacy and inflation measures for interest rate rules"
by Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna
- Code and data files for "Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy"
by Borghan Nezami Narajabad
- Code and data files for "Accounting For Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation"
by Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay
- Code and data files for "Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence"
by Ellen McGrattan
- Code and data files for "On the Persistence of Income Shocks over the Life Cycle: Evidence, Theory, and Implications"
by Fatih Karahan & Serdar Ozkan
- Code and data files for "Asset-Pricing Implications of Biologically Based Non-Expected Utility"
by Emil Iantchev
- Code files for "Health Insurance and Precautionary Saving: A Structural Analysis"
by Minchung Hsu
- Code files for "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution"
by Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm
- Code and data files for "Are China and India Backwards? Evidence from the 19th Century U.S. Census of Manufactures"
by Nicolas Ziebarth
- Code and data files for "Accounting for Global Dispersion of Current Accounts"
by Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Jaewoo Lee
- Code and data files for "Politico-Economic Inequality and the Comovement of Government Purchases"
by Ruediger Bachmann & Jinhui Bai
- Code files for "Distortions, Endogenous Managerial Skills and Productivity Differences"
by Dhritman Bhattacharya & Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura
- Code and data files for "Factor Market Distortions Across Time, Space, and Sectors in China"
by Loren Brandt & Trevor Tombe & Xiadong Zhu
- Code and data files for "Trade and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia"
by Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler
- Code and data files for "Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge"
by Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid
- Code and data files for "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions, and Aggregate Productivity"
by Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cunat
- Code and data files for "Productivity and Misallocation During a Crisis: Evidence from the Chilean Crisis of 1982"
by Ezra Oberfield
- Code and data files for "Open Borders"
by John Kennan
- Code and data files for "Well-Intended Policies"
by Francisco Buera & Benjamin Moll & Yongseok Shin
- Code and data files for "Whom to send to Doha? The Short-sighted Ones!"
by Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler
- Code files for "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search"
by Jean-Baptiste Michau
- Code and data files for "Misallocation and Productivity Effects of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff"
by Eric Bond & Mario Crucini & Joel Rodrigue & Tristan Potter
- Code and data files for "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Driving, Gasoline Use and Vehicle Fuel Efficiency"
by Chao Wei
- Code and data files for "Misallocation and Financial Market Frictions: Some Direct Evidence from the Dispersion in Borrowing Costs"
by Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek
- Code and data files for "Experimentation by Firms, Distortions, and Aggregate Productivity
by Markus Poschke & Alain Gabler
- Code and data files for "The Business Cycle Implications of Banks' Maturity Transformation"
by Martin Andreasen & Marcelo Ferman & Pawel Zabczyk
- Code and data files for "Search for Financial Returns and Social Security Privatization"
by Alisdair McKay
- Code and data files for "Human Capital Accumulation and the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution of Labor: How Large is the Bias?"
by Johanna Wallenius
- Code and data files for "Reforming SOE in china: the role of WTO accession"
by Claustre Bajona & Tianshu Chu
- Code and data files for "Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption"
by Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos
- Code and data files for "Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic"
by Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira
- Code and data files for "Cyclical Wage Movements in Emerging Markets Compared to Developed Economies: the Role of Interest Rates"
by Nan Li
- Code files for "Bequest Motives and the Annuity Puzzle"
by Lee Lockwood
- Code and data files for "Recreation, home production, and intertemporal substitution of female labor supply: evidence on the intensive margin"
by Jorge Gonzalez Chapela
- Code and data files for "The Dynamics of Inequality and Social Security in General Equilibrium"
by Zheng Song
- Code and data files for "Running Out of Time: Limited Unemployment Benefits and Reservation Wages"
by S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt
- Code and data files for "How Should Environmental Policy Respond to Business Cycles? Optimal Policy under Persistent Productivity Shocks"
by Garth Heutel
- Code and data files for "International Trade, Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth"
by Beatriz Gaitan & Terry Roe
- Code and data files for "Trade Agreements and International Comovements: the Case of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)"
by Maria Bejan
- Code and data files for "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"
by Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel
- Code and data files for "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"
by Martin Andreasen
- Code and data files for "Modelling the Demand for Housing over the Lifecycle"
by Orazio Attanasio & Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Lars Nesheim & Matthew Wakefield
- Code files for " Labor Market Cycles, Unemployment Insurance Eligibility, and Moral Hazard Corresponding"
by Miquel Faig & Min Zhang
- Code files for "Hayashi Meets Kiyotaki and Moore: A Theory of Capital Adjustment Costs"
by Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen
- Code and data files for "Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises"
by Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia
- Code and data files for "The Structural Transformation Between Manufacturing and Services and the Decline in the US GDP Volatility"
by Alessio Moro
- Code files for "Computing DSGE Models with Recursive Preferences and Stochastic Volatility"
by Dario Caldara & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Wen Yao
- Code and data files for "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework"
by Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada
- Code and data files for "The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity"
by Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella
- Code files for "Rationally Inattentive Consumption Choices"
by Antonella Tutino
- Code files for "Household Expenditures, Wages, Rents"
by Morris Davis & Francois Ortalo-Magne
- Code and data files for "Unequal We Stand: An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in the United States: 1967-2006"
by Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri & Giovanni L. Violante
- Code files for "Finite State Markov-chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes"
by Karen Kopecky & Richard Suen
- Code and data files for "Quantitative properties of sovereign default models: solution methods matter"
by Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Horacio Sapriza
- Code files for "A Theory of Firm Decline"
by Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatale
- Code files for "Credible Redistributive Policies and Migration across US States"
by Roc Armenter & Francesc Ortega
- Code files for "Adult Nutrition and Growth"
by Salam Abdus & Peter Ranganzas
- Code and data files for "Understanding the Effects of Technology Shocks"
by Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen
- Code and data files for "Do institutions matter for economic fluctuations? Weak property rights in a business cycle model for Mexico"
by Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Vanghelis Vassilatos
- Code and data files for "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74"
by Sami Alpanda & Adrian Peralta-Alva
- Code files for "Matching frictions, unemployment dynamics and the cost of business cycles"
by Francois Langot & Jean-Olivier Hairault & Sophie Osotimehin
- Code and data files for "Transitional Dynamics of Dividend and Capital Gains Tax Cuts"
by Francois Gourio & Jianjun Miao
- Code and data files for "Bond Risk Premiums and Optimal Monetary Policy"
by Francisco Palomino
- Code and data files for "Estimating Mobility Rates in Search Models with Initial Condition Problems"
by Gady Barlevy & H. N. Nagaraja
- Code files for "Rational Inattention, Long-run Consumption Risk, and Portfolio Choice"
by Yulei Luo
- Code files for "A Life Cycle Analysis of Social Security with Housing"
by Kiji Chen
- Code files for "Learning, ambiguity and life-cycle portfolio allocation"
by Claudio Campanale
- Code files for "Firm-Specific Capital, Nominal Rigidities and the Business Cycle"
by David Altig & Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Jesper Linde
- Code and data files for "Business Cycles With A Common Trend in Neutral and Investment-Specific Productivity"
by Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe
- Code file for "Incomplete cost pass-through under deep habits"
by Morten Overgaard Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe
- Code and data files for "Understanding the Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated Tax Policy Shocks"
by Karel Mertens & Morten Overgaard Ravn
- Code and data files for "International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: A Historical Perspective"
by Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico
- Code and data files for "Information Flows and News Driven Business Cycles"
by Eric Leeper & Todd Walker
- Code files for "News and knowledge capital"
by Christopher Gunn & Alok Johri
- Code and data files for "The Return to Capital and the Business Cycle"
by Paul Gomme & B. Ravikumar & Peter Rupert
- Code files for "Disagreements, Employee Spinoffs and the Choice of Technology"
by Jing Chen & Peter Thompson
- Code files for "Taxation, Investment and Asset Pricing"
by Marika Santoro & Chao Wei
- Code and data file for "Gains from Trade and Measured Total Factor Productivity"
by Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Alberto Trejos
- Code and data files for "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting"
by Roman Sustek
- Code files for "Sovereign default: which shocks matter?"
by Bernardo Guimaraes
- Code files for "The Impact of Plant-level Resource Reallocations and Technical Progress on U.S. Macroeconomic Growth"
by Amil Petrin & Jerome Reiter & Kirk White
- Code and data files for "The Great Depression in Belgium from a Neoclassical Perspective"
by Luca Pensieroso
- Code files for "Modeling News-Driven International Business Cycles"
by Paul Beaudry & Martial Dupaigne & Franck Portier
- Code and data files for "On the Evolution of the US Consumer Wealth Distribution"
by Thomas Hintermaier & Winfried Koeniger
- Code and data files for "Oil Price Shocks and the Optimality of Monetary Policy"
by Anna Kormilitsina
- Code files for "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model"
by Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe
- Code and data files for "Accounting for Output Drops in Latin America"
by Ruy Lama
- Code and data files for "What are the driving forces of international business cycles?"
by Mario Crucini & Ayhan Khose & Christopher Otrok
- Code and data files for "Investment Specific Technology Shocks and International Business Cycles: An Empirical Assessment"
by Federico Mandelman & Pau Rabanal & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramirez & Diego Vilan
- Code and data files for "Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment"
by Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti
- Code and data files for "Optimal Savings with Taxable and Tax-deferred Accounts"
by Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides & Valery Polkovnichenko
- Code files for "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy"
by Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda
- Code files for "The Loan Structure and Housing Tenure Decisions in an Equilibrium Model of Mortgage Choice"
by Matt Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf
- Code and data files for "A Positive Theory of Government Debt"
by Fernando Martin
- Code and data files for "Relative Underperformance Alla Turca"
by Tasso Adamopoulos & Ahmet Akyol
- Code and data files for "Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output"
by Alok Johri
- Code and data files for "Demographic Transition and Industrial Revolution: A Macroeconomic Investigation"
by Michael Bar & Oksana Leukhina
- Code files for "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Borrowing Constraints"
by Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot
- Code files for "Unobservable Persistent Productivity and Long Term Contracts"
by Hugo Hopenhayn & Arantxa Jarque
- Code and data files for "Asset Pricing in a Production Economy with Chew-Dekel Preferences"
by Claudio Campanale & Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi
- Code and data files for "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets"
by Gabriel Cuadra & Juan Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza
- Code and data files for "Owning Capital or being Shareholders: an equivalence result with Incomplete Markets"
by Eva Carceles-Poveda & Daniele Coen Pirani
- Code and data files for "Productivity, Energy Prices, and the Great Moderation: A New Link"
by Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske & Pedro Silos
- Code and data files for "Entry and Exit Echoes"
by Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse
- Code and data files for "Inflation and Output Dynamics in a Model with Labor Market Search and Capital Accumulation"
by Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner
- Code and data files for "Endogenous Money, Inflation and Welfare"
by Espen Henriksen & Finn Kydland
- Code and data files for "How Much Does Housing Collateral Constrain Regional Risk Sharing?"
by Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
- Code and data files for "From Malthusian war to Solowian peace"
by Nils-Petter Lagerlof
- Code and data files for "Taxes and Female Labor Supply"
by Remzi Kaygusuz
- Code files for "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Parental Leave Policies"
by Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Diego Restuccia
- Code files for "On borrowing limits and welfare"
by Francesc Obiols-Homs
- Code and data files for "Inequality and Volatility Moderation in Russia: Evidence from Micro-Level Panel Data on Consumption and Income"
by Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Klara Sabirianova Peter & Dmitriy Stolyarov
- Code and data files for "Consumption, Income, and Wealth Inequality in Canada"
by Matthew Brzozowski & Martin Gervais & Paul Klein & Michio Suzuki
- Code and data files for "Mexico in the 1990s: the Main Cross-Sectional Facts"
by Orazio Attanasio & Chiara Binelli
- Code files for "Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries"
by Rachel Ngai & Roberto Samaniego
- Code and data files for "Inequality Trends in Sweden 1978-2004"
by David Domeij & Martin Floden
- Code and data files for "Spain is Different: Falling Trends of Inequality"
by Josep Pijoan-Mas & Virginia Sanchez-Marcos
- Code and data files for "Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?"
by Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri
- Code and data files for "Consumption, Income and Earnings Inequality in Britain"
by Richard Blundell & Ben Etheridge
- Code and data files for "Inequality Trends for Germany in the Last Two Decades: A Tale of Two Countries"
by Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Dirk Krueger & Mathias Sommer
- Code files for "Entrepreneurship and Productivity: The Slow Growth of the Planned Economies"
by Claustre Bajona & Luis Locay
- Code files for "Asymmetric Expectation Effects of Regime Shifts in Monetary Policy"
by Zheng Liu & Daniel Waggoner & Tao Zha
- Code and data files for "Rent Rigidity, Asymmetric Information, and Volatility Bounds in Labor Markets"
by Bjoern Bruegemann & Giuseppe Moscarini
- Code and data files for "Output, Inflation, and Interest Rates in an Estimated Optimizing Model of Monetary Policy"
by Benjamin Keen
- Code files for "Model Uncertainty and Liquidity"
by Bryan Routledge & Stanley Zin
- Code and data files for "Social security with rational and hyperbolic consumers"
by Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann & Fabian Kindermann
- Code for "An Equilibrium Search Model with Optimal Wage-Experience Contracts"
by Carlos Carrillo-Tudela
- Code and data files for "Heterogeneous Risk Preferences and the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles"
by Sam Schulhofer-Wohl
- Code for "Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies"
by Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura & Xu Yi
- Code for "Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending: A Recursive Formulation"
by Arpad Abraham & Nicola Pavoni
- Code for "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Heterogeneous Plants"
by Diego Restuccia & Richard Rogerson
- Code and data files for "Delaying Retirement in Spain"
by Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Julian Diaz-Saavedra
- Code and data files for "Consumption over the Life Cycle: How Different is Housing?"
by Fang Yang
- Code and data files for "An Empirical Investigation of Labor Income Processes"
by Fatih Guvenen
- Code for "Time Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve"
by Kevin Lansing
- Code and data files for "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness"
by Eva Carceles-Poveda
- Code files for "Education, Sectoral Composition and Growth"
by Joseph P. Kaboski
- Code and data files for "Home Production, Market Production and the Gender Wage Gap: Incentives and Expectations"
by Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti
- Code files for "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods"
by Carlos E. da Costa
- Code and data files for "The Stationary Distribution of Wealth under Progressive Taxation"
by Daniel Carroll & Eric Young
- Code and data files for "Aid Effectiveness and Limited Enforceable Conditionality"
by Almuth Scholl
- Code and data files for "A Tale of Two States: Maharashtra and West Bengal"
by Amartya Lahiri & Kei-Mu Yi
- Code and data files for "The Federal Student Loan Program: Quantitative Implications for College Enrollment and Default Rates"
by Felicia Ionescu
- Code and data files for "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employtment Miracle"
by Christian Haefke & Monique Ebell
- Code files for "The Industry Life-Cycle of the Size Distribution of Firms"
by Emin Dinlersoz & Glenn MacDonald
- Code and data files for "Euler Equation Errors"
by Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson
- Code and data files for "The Cost of Labor Adjustment"
by Russell Cooper & Jonathan Willis
- Code and data files for "Technology shocks around the world"
by Martial Dupaigne & Patrick Feve
- Code files for "Revisiting the Welfare Effects of Eliminating Business Cycles"
by Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin & Anthony A. Smith, Jr.
- Code to "Modeling the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Abatement: An Overlapping Generations Perspective"
by Tobias Rasmussen
- Code for Social Security in an Overlapping Generations Model with Land
by Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Douglas Joines
- Code and data files for "India's Mysterious Manufacturing Miracle"
by Albert Bollard & Peter Klenow & Gunjam Sharma