Journal of Multinational Financial Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: I. Mathur
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:mulfin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-18 The political economy of share issue privatization: International evidence
by Saffar, Walid
- 19-42 The impact of institutions, ownership structure, business angels, venture capital and lead managers on IPO firm underpricing across North Africa
by Hearn, Bruce
- 43-59 Transmission of pricing information between level III ADRs and their underlying domestic stocks: Empirical evidence from India
by Bhattacharjee, Kaushik & Bang, Nupur Pavan & Mamidanna, Sravya
2013, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 375-393 Capital structure effects of international expansion
by Joliet, Robert & Muller, Aline
- 394-414 Information, hedging demand, and institutional investors: Evidence from the Taiwan Futures Exchange
by Chien, Cheng-Yi & Lee, Hsiu-Chuan & Tai, Shih-Wen & Liao, Tzu-Hsiang
- 415-433 Hedging, selective hedging, or speculation? Evidence of the use of derivatives by Brazilian firms during the financial crisis
by Luiz Rossi, José
- 434-445 Media coverage, board structure and CEO compensation: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Chia-Wei & Yi, Bingsheng & Lin, J. Barry
- 446-469 Do monetary policy announcements affect stock prices in emerging market countries? The case of Thailand
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Techarongrojwong, Yaowaluk
2013, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 125-133 Financial management in China
by Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A.
- 134-145 CEO's financial experience and earnings management
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Zhu, Bing & Huang, Jicheng
- 146-165 Bank lending incentives and firm investment decisions in China
by Zheng, Ying & Zhu, Yuande
- 166-185 Fund ownership and stock price informativeness of Chinese listed firms
by Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Lee, Edward
- 186-207 An empirical investigation of mergers and acquisitions by Chinese listed companies, 1997–2007
by Bhabra, Harjeet S. & Huang, Jiayin
- 208-234 Innovation or imitation?
by Fan, Joseph P.H. & Gillan, Stuart L. & Yu, Xin
- 235-253 The choice between rights and underwritten equity offerings: Evidence from Chinese stock markets
by Dang, Li & Yang, J. Jimmy
2013, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-18 Hedging efficiency in the Greek options market before and after the financial crisis of 2008
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Voukelatos, Nikolaos
- 19-33 Does investor protection regime affect the effectiveness of outside directorship on the board?
by Pathak, Jagdish & Sun, Jerry
- 34-53 The impact of corporate governance, regulatory differences and futures contracts on movements among portfolios of cross-listed equities: The case of Germany
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
- 54-73 Does cross-listing in the US foster mergers and acquisitions and increase target shareholder wealth?
by Cosset, Jean-Claude & Meknassi, Siham
- 74-96 Financial restatements by Canadian firms cross-listed and not cross-listed in the U.S
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Ying
- 97-112 US cross-listing and corporate disclosure policy
by Charest, Guy & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Marhfor, Ahmed & M’Zali, Bouchra
- 113-123 Does culture influence IPO underpricing?
by Costa, Bruce A. & Crawford, Anthony & Jakob, Keith
2012, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 193-211 The overseas listing puzzle: Post-IPO performance of Chinese stocks and ADRs in the U.S. market
by Luo, Yongli & Fang, Fang & Esqueda, Omar A.
- 212-229 Analyst coverage of acquiring firms and value creation in cross-border acquisitions
by Deshpande, Shreesh & Svetina, Marko & Zhu, PengCheng
- 230-251 Alternative paths of convergence toward U.S. market and legal regulations: Cross-listing vs. merging with U.S. bidders
by Georgieva, Dobrina & Jandik, Tomas
- 252-262 IPO lockup expiration in the Middle East and North Africa
by Hakim, Tatiana & Lypny, Gregory & Bhabra, Harjeet S.
- 263-277 How do entrenched managers handle stakeholders interests?
by Chung, Huimin & Lin, Jane Raung & Yang, Ying Sui
- 278-301 Dynamic capital structure adjustment: US MNCs & DCs
by McMillan, David G. & Camara, Omar
2012, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 111-130 Ownership structure and debt leverage: Empirical test of a trade-off hypothesis on French firms
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert & Latrous, Imen
- 131-150 The determinants and consequences of IPOs in a regulated economy: Evidence from China
by Fang, Junxiong & Shi, Haina & Xu, Haoping
- 151-167 Exchange rate exposure and the use of foreign currency derivatives in the Australian resources sector
by Yip, Wing Hung & Nguyen, Hoa
- 168-192 Hot and cold IPO markets: The case of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius
by Subadar Agathee, Ushad & Brooks, Chris & Sannassee, Raja Vinesh
2012, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 55-65 Is VIX an investor fear gauge in BRIC equity markets?
by Sarwar, Ghulam
- 66-81 Issuing and repurchasing: The influence of mispricing, corporate life cycle and financing waves
by Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit
- 82-109 Stock price synchronicities and speculative trading in emerging markets
by Hsin, Chin-Wen & Tseng, Po-Wen
2012, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-23 Are the busiest really the best? Further evidence from frequent acquirers
by Boubakri, Narjess & Chan, Andrew & Kooli, Maher
- 24-38 Emerging markets and financial crises: Regional, global or isolated shocks?
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Padhi, Puja
- 39-53 Political connections, ownership structure, and financial institution failure
by Polsiri, Piruna & Jiraporn, Pornsit
2011, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 257-278 CEO power, M&A decisions, and market reactions
by Dutta, Shantanu & MacAulay, Kenneth & Saadi, Samir
- 279-300 The determinants of domestic and foreign bond bias
by Ferreira, Miguel A. & Miguel, Antonio F.
- 301-329 Domestic and foreign country bias in international equity portfolios
by Diyarbakirlioglu, Erkin
2011, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 191-207 Return on capital analysis: U.S.-based multinational corporations versus U.S. domestic corporations
by Wang, Zhimin & Mathur, Ike
- 208-223 Foreign cultures, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and cross-delisting
by Daugherty, Mary & Georgieva, Dobrina
- 224-238 Exchange rate exposure in the Asian emerging markets
by Lin, Chien-Hsiu
- 239-255 Estimating financial distress with a dynamic model: Evidence from family owned enterprises in a small open economy
by Konstantaras, Konstantinos & Siriopoulos, Costas
2011, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 119-150 Capital structure and law around the world
by Alves, Paulo F. Pereira & Ferreira, Miguel A.
- 151-164 Why can managers time the market in issuing new equity? The global evidence
by Wang, Carol
- 165-176 Performance analysis of Brazilian hedge funds
by Jordão, Gustavo A. & de Moura, Marcelo L.
- 177-190 The impact of investor base on the costs of capital for IPOs
by Chen, Hung-Ling & Chow, Edward H.
2011, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 69-88 Investment-cash flow sensitivity and financing constraints: New evidence from Indian business group firms
by George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul & Qian, Jing
- 89-105 The determinants of cross-border consolidation in eight Asian countries: Before and after the Asian financial crisis
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Mei-Rong
- 106-117 Liquidity and capital structure: The case of Thailand
by Udomsirikul, Prasit & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit
2011, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-17 An analysis of trading in target stocks before successful takeover announcements
by Clements, Marcus & Singh, Harminder
- 18-39 Persistent performance and interaction effects in sequential cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Zhu, PengCheng
- 40-54 Financial integration and portfolio investments to emerging Balkan equity markets
by Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 55-67 Factors in multinational valuations: Transparency, political risk and diversification
by Kyaw, NyoNyo A. & Manley, John & Shetty, Anand
2010, Volume 20, Issue 4-5
- 159-177 Corporate governance and long run performance of seasoned equity issuers
by Dbouk, Wassim & Ismail, Ahmad
- 178-196 Cross-listing effect on information environment of foreign firms: ADR type and country characteristics
by Lee, Hei Wai & Valero, Magali
- 197-213 The short-run underpricing of initial public offerings in the Sri Lankan stock market
by Samarakoon, Lalith P.
- 214-234 Exchange-traded funds, persistence in tracking errors and information dissemination
by Shin, Sangheon & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 235-250 Integrated foreign exchange risk management: The role of import in medium-sized manufacturing firms
by Aabo, Tom & Høg, Esben & Kuhn, Jochen
- 251-271 Settling the debate on multinational capital structure using the CEPR measure
by Ramirez, Andres & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
2010, Volume 20, Issue 2-3
- 93-113 Asymmetric investor behavior between buyside and sellside: Evidence from investor classes in the Sri Lankan stock market
by Samarakoon, Lalith P.
- 114-125 An empirical analysis of European stock repurchases
by Lee, Chun I. & Ejara, Demissew Diro & Gleason, Kimberly C.
- 126-143 The role of institutional investors in the inventory and cash management practices of firms in Asia
by Ameer, Rashid
- 144-157 Foreign issuers in the U.S. PIPE market
by Haggard, K. Stephen & Zhang, Ying Jenny
2010, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-13 Identifying patterns of outward foreign direct investments: Some empirical evidence
by Kravtsova, Victoria
- 14-34 Is Japanese management superior? Evidence from the performance of the USA targets in partial acquisitions
by Racic, Stanko
- 35-47 Correlation dynamics of global industry portfolios
by Ferreira, Miguel A. & Gama, Paulo M.
- 48-70 Foreign ownership restrictions and cross-border markets for corporate control
by Moskalev, Sviatoslav A.
- 71-92 The decision to list abroad: The case of ADRs and foreign IPOs by Chinese companies
by Zhang, Cinder Xinde & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly
2009, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 323-342 Does national culture affect international corporate cash holdings?
by Chang, Kiyoung & Noorbakhsh, Abbas
- 343-354 Financial sector diversification and MNC valuation
by Kim, Chansog Francis & Margetis, Speros & Pantzalis, Chris
- 355-369 Who benefits from bond tender offers in Europe?
by de Jong, Abe & Roosenboom, Peter & Schramade, Willem
- 370-394 On institutional ownership and firm performance: A disaggregated view
by Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Graham, Michael A.
- 395-408 Transmission of shocks from cross-listed markets to the return and volatility of domestic stocks
by Jaiswal-Dale, Ameeta & Jithendranathan, Thadavillil
- 409-423 Stock market liberalization and return volatility: Evidence from the emerging market of Sri Lanka
by Jaleel, Fazeel M. & Samarakoon, Lalith P.
2009, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 237-255 The role of information asymmetries and inflation hedging in international equity portfolios
by Giofré, Maela
- 256-272 Managing mutual funds or managing expense ratios? Evidence from the Greek fund industry
by Babalos, Vassilios & Kostakis, Alexandros & Philippas, Nikolaos
- 273-290 Cultural practices and life insurance consumption: An international analysis using GLOBE scores
by Chui, Andy C.W. & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
- 291-305 What is the relationship between investor protection legislation and target takeover returns? Evidence from Europe
by Anderson, Hamish D. & Marshall, Ben R. & Wales, Ryan
- 306-322 Does the law of one price hold better under a flexible exchange rate system?
by Bae, Sung C. & Li, Mingsheng & Shi, Jing
2009, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 179-192 Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange excess returns: Tests of asymmetry
by Emekter, Riza & Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Snaith, Sean M.
- 193-205 Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 206-220 Market liberalization and foreign equity portfolio selection in Korea
by Kim, Jaemin & Yoo, Sean Sehyun
- 221-236 Earnings management to exceed thresholds: Evidence from Singapore and Thailand
by Charoenwong, Charlie & Jiraporn, Pornsit
2009, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 93-110 Benefits of international diversification with investment constraints: An over-time perspective
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul
- 111-126 Stock market valuation of R&D spending of firms acquiring targets from technologically abundant countries
by Pyykkö, Elina
- 127-138 Daylight saving effect
by Müller, Luisa & Schiereck, Dirk & Simpson, Marc W. & Voigt, Christian
- 139-159 Trading volume, time-varying conditional volatility, and asymmetric volatility spillover in the Saudi stock market
by Alsubaie, Abdullah & Najand, Mohammad
- 160-177 Benefits of diversifying investments into emerging markets with time-varying correlations: An Australian perspective
by Gupta, R. & Donleavy, G.D.
2009, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-11 Corporate governance and merger and acquisition (M&A) FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japanese FDI into the US
by Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Peiming
- 12-25 Stock splits in a neutral transaction cost environment: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
by Leledakis, George N. & Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Tsangarakis, Nickolaos V.
- 26-42 Debt maturity structure and the 1997 Asian financial crisis
by Deesomsak, Rataporn & Paudyal, Krishna & Pescetto, Gioia
- 43-53 Dynamic linkages among equity markets in the Middle East and North African countries
by Alkulaib, Yaser A. & Najand, Mohammad & Mashayekh, Ahmad
- 54-74 What drives acquisitions?: Market valuations and bidder performance
by Petmezas, Dimitris
- 75-91 The Italian hedge funds industry: An empirical analysis of performance and persistence
by Steri, Roberto & Giorgino, Marco & Viviani, Diego
2008, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 427-442 Productivity, technology and efficiency of de novo banks: A counter evidence from Turkey
by Isik, Ihsan
- 443-460 Belief asymmetry and gains from acquisitions
by Alexandridis, George & Antoniou, Antonios & Zhao, Huainan
- 461-476 The wealth effects of cross-border spinoffs
by Harris, Oneil & Glegg, Charmaine
- 477-487 Forecasting gold price changes: Rolling and recursive neural network models
by Parisi, Antonino & Parisi, Franco & Díaz, David
- 488-503 How useful is intraday data for evaluating daily Value-at-Risk?: Evidence from three Euro rates
by McMillan, David G. & Speight, Alan E.H. & Evans, Kevin P.
2008, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 291-292 International influences on asset markets
by Lucey, Brian M.
- 293-312 Equity portfolio diversification under time-varying predictability: Evidence from Ireland, the US, and the UK
by Guidolin, Massimo & Hyde, Stuart
- 313-327 Market integration: A risk-budgeting guide for pure alpha investors
by Caicedo-Llano, Juliana & Dionysopoulos, Thomas
- 328-345 The credit spread dynamics of Latin American euro issues in international bond markets
by Thuraisamy, Kannan S. & Gannon, Gerard L. & Batten, Jonathan A.
- 346-368 American depositary receipts: Asia-Pacific evidence on convergence and dynamics
by Chen, Haiqiang & Choi, "Paul" Moon Sub & Kim, Hyunseob
- 369-388 The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model
by Gomez Biscarri, Javier & Lopez Espinosa, German
- 389-404 Equity premia in emerging markets: National characteristics as determinants
by Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W.
- 405-426 Does the value of recommendations depend on the level of optimism? A country-based analysis
by Balboa, Marina & Gomez-Sala, Juan Carlos & Lopez-Espinosa, German
2008, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 197-208 The extreme-value dependence of Asia-Pacific equity markets
by Bekiros, Stelios D. & Georgoutsos, Dimitris A.
- 209-228 The long-term performance of Hong Kong share-only and unit initial public offerings (IPOs)
by Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing
- 229-243 The effect of managerial bonus plans on corporate derivatives usage
by Kim, Young Sang & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H.
- 244-260 The international evidence on the pecking order hypothesis
by Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit
- 261-275 Propping: Evidence from new share issues of Turkish business group firms
by Gonenc, Halit & Hermes, Niels
- 276-289 Policy change and lead-lag relations among China's segmented stock markets
by Qiao, Zhuo & Li, Yuming & Wong, Wing-Keung
2008, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 79-93 R&D investments: The effects of different financial environments on firm profitability
by Karjalainen, Pasi
- 94-111 Three countries' debt profiles: Average maturities in Mexico, Brazil, and Russia
by Colliac, Stéphane & Lapteacru, Ion
- 112-130 The Latin American exchange exposure of U.S. multinationals
by Muller, A. & Verschoor, Willem F.C.
- 131-144 Momentum profits in alternative stock market structures
by Chelley-Steeley, Patricia & Siganos, Antonios
- 145-164 Robust global mood influences in equity pricing
by Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M.
- 165-179 Foreign exchange rate exposure and risk premium in international investments: Evidence from American depositary receipts
by Bae, Sung C. & Kwon, Taek Ho & Li, Mingsheng
- 180-196 Underpricing versus gross spread: New evidence on the effect of sold shares at the time of IPOs
by Chahine, Salim
2008, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-3 International perspectives on executive compensation
by Kabir, Rezaul
- 4-15 Differences in pay between owner and non-owner CEOs: Evidence from Israel
by Cohen, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni
- 16-29 Institutional investors and director pay: An empirical study of UK companies
by Dong, Min & Ozkan, Aydin
- 30-44 EC: Board compensation and firm performance: The role of "independent" board members
by Fernandes, Nuno
- 45-60 Is the pay-performance relationship always positive: Evidence from the Netherlands
by Duffhues, Pieter & Kabir, Rezaul
- 61-77 The economic determinants of CEO stock option compensation
by Chourou, Lamia & Abaoub, Ezzeddine & Saadi, Samir
2007, Volume 17, Issue 5
- 349-364 Do corporate governance mechanisms influence CEO compensation? An empirical investigation of UK companies
by Ozkan, Neslihan
- 365-383 Cultural distance and valuation of multinational corporations
by Antia, Murad & Lin, J. Barry & Pantzalis, Christos
- 384-400 Stock return exposure to exchange rate risk: A perspective from delayed reactions and hedging effects
by Hsin, Chin-Wen & Shiah-Hou, Shin-Rong & Chang, Feng-Yi
- 401-416 International portfolio diversification: Is there a role for the Middle East and North Africa?
by Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas & Lucey, Brian M.
- 417-431 Currency hedging for multinationals under liquidity constraints
by Meng, Rujing & Wong, Kit Pong
- 432-447 Contrarian and momentum profitability revisited: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange 1964-2005
by Galariotis, Emilios C. & Holmes, Phil & Ma, Xiaodong S.
2007, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 273-274 Measuring and managing integration: What do we know?
by Lucey, Brian M.
- 275-289 Measuring equity market integration using uncorrelated information flows: Tokyo, London and New York
by Milunovich, George & Thorp, Susan
- 290-303 Dynamic linkages between international bond markets
by Ciner, Cetin
- 304-316 The advantages of introducing an exchange rate target within the statutes of the European Central Bank
by Menguy, Severine
- 317-335 Conditions necessary for the sustainability of an emerging area: The importance of banking and financial regional criteria
by Gimet, Celine
- 336-348 The location determinants of FDI in the GCC countries
by Mina, Wasseem
2007, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 187-202 The impact of rights issues of convertible debt in Australian markets
by Suchard, Jo-Ann
- 203-213 The exposure of international banks to cross-country interdependencies: An empirical analysis of overdue claims
by Dahl, Drew & Logan, Andrew
- 214-230 Is co-skewness a better measure of risk in the downside than downside beta?: Evidence in emerging market data
by Galagedera, Don U.A. & Brooks, Robert D.
- 231-243 Noise trading and stock market volatility
by Verma, Rahul & Verma, Priti
- 244-256 Active fund management: Global asset allocation funds
by Larrymore, Norris L. & Rodriguez, Javier
- 257-272 Beta, size, book-to-market equity and returns: A study based on UK data
by Morelli, David
2007, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 95-111 The relationship between futures trading activity and exchange rate volatility, revisited
by Bhargava, Vivek & Malhotra, D.K.
- 112-124 Influence of structural changes in transmission of information between stock markets: A European empirical study
by Arago-Manzana, Vicent & Fernandez-Izquierdo, Maria Angeles
- 125-141 Revisiting calendar anomalies in Asian stock markets using a stochastic dominance approach
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 142-154 Insider ownership and firm value in New Zealand
by Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh
- 155-172 Exchange rates, interventions, and the predictability of stock returns in Japan
by Hartmann, Daniel & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 173-185 Macroeconomic factors and Japan's industry risk
by Nguyen, Pascal
2007, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-15 Domestic and multinational determinants of foreign bank profits: The case of Greek banks operating abroad
by Kosmidou, Kyriaki & Pasiouras, Fotios & Tsaklanganos, Angelos
- 16-29 The link between performance and changes in the size and stability of a firm's officers and directors
by Heaney, Richard & Naughton, Tony & Truong, Thanh & Davidson, Sinclair & Fry, Tim & McKenzie, Michael
- 30-44 Investor protection and capital structure: International evidence
by Cheng, Shuenn-Ren & Shiu, Cheng-Yi
- 45-60 International evidence on the non-linear impact of leverage on corporate cash holdings
by Guney, Yilmaz & Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, Neslihan
- 61-74 Modeling time variation and asymmetry in foreign exchange exposure
by Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D.
- 75-93 Alternative beta risk estimators and asset pricing tests in emerging markets: The case of Pakistan
by Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert
2006, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 459-474 Foreign direct investment and forward hedging
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 475-493 The effects of management compensation on firm hedging: Does SFAS 133 matter?
by Supanvanij, Janikan & Strauss, Jack
- 494-508 International cross-listings by Australian firms: A stochastic dominance analysis of equity returns
by Ahmed, Kamran & Kim, Jae H. & Henry, Darren
- 509-519 Common and country-specific components in national stock prices
by Hu, Ou
2006, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 333-362 Are fewer firms paying more dividends?: The international evidence
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Sen, Nilanjan & Yui, Ho Pei
- 363-384 An empirical investigation of the loan concentration risk in Latin America
by Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K.
- 385-410 Foreign exchange risk exposure: Survey and suggestions
by Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C.
- 411-423 Multiscale hedge ratio between the Australian stock and futures markets: Evidence from wavelet analysis
by In, Francis & Kim, Sangbae
- 424-439 The effects of SFAS 133 on foreign currency exposure of US-based multinational corporations
by Richie, Nivine & Glegg, Charmaine & Gleason, Kimberly C.
- 440-458 International portfolio diversification: A study of linkages among the U.S., European and Japanese equity markets
by Rezayat, Fahimeh & Yavas, Burhan F.
2006, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 213-231 Initiation of brokers' recommendations, market predictors and stock returns
by Chan, Howard W.H. & Brown, Rob & Ho, Yew Kee
- 232-248 Market segmentation and price differentials between A shares and H shares in the Chinese stock markets
by Li, Yuming & Yan, Daying & Greco, Joe
- 249-268 Market reaction to "unsweetened" and "sweetened" rights offerings in an emerging European stock market
by Adaoglu, Cahit
- 269-290 Persistence characteristics of Latin American financial markets
by Kyaw, NyoNyo A. & Los, Cornelis A. & Zong, Sijing
- 291-314 Pricing currency options in the presence of time-varying volatility and non-normalities
by Lim, G.C. & Martin, G.M. & Martin, V.L.
- 315-331 Portfolio diversification effects of trading blocs: The case of NAFTA
by Phengpis, Chanwit & Swanson, Peggy E.
2006, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 105-121 Emerging market bond returns--An investor perspective
by Juttner, D. Johannes & Chung, David & Leung, Wayne
- 122-141 Industry return predictability, timing and profitability
by Yao, Juan & Alles, Lakshman
- 142-159 Empirical evidence concerning incentives to hedge transaction and translation exposures
by Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt
- 160-183 The practice of investment valuation in emerging markets: Evidence from Argentina
by Pereiro, Luis E.
- 184-198 Call auction algorithm design and market manipulation
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Rydge, James
- 199-211 The determinants of foreign direct investment: An extreme bounds analysis
by Moosa, Imad A. & Cardak, Buly A.
2006, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-15 Determinants of returns and volatility of Chinese ADRs at NYSE
by Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Haigang
- 16-26 Cross-hedging with futures and options: The effects of disappointment aversion
by Lien, Donald & Wang, Yan
- 27-42 Selectively hedging the Euro
by Simpson, Marc W. & Dania, Akash
- 43-63 New evidence on the announcement effect of convertible and exchangeable bonds
by Ammann, Manuel & Fehr, Martin & Seiz, Ralf
- 64-88 Government ownership and the performance of government-linked companies: The case of Singapore
by Ang, James S. & Ding, David K.
- 89-104 The cash flow-investment relationship: International evidence of limited access to external finance
by Aggarwal, Raj & Zong, Sijing
2005, Volume 15, Issue 4-5
- 301-301 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 302-313 Global financial markets integration and Millennium Goals
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 314-333 The determinants of mortgage yield spread differentials: Securitization
by Liu, Benjamin & Skully, Michael
- 334-353 U.S. cross-listing and China's B-share discount
by Yang, Ting & Lau, Sie Ting
- 354-376 Can mutual funds characteristics explain fees?
by Geranio, Manuela & Zanotti, Giovanna
- 377-393 An empirical analysis of hedge fund performance: The case of Australian hedge funds industry
by Do, Viet & Faff, Robert & Wickramanayake, J.
- 394-413 A primer on the exposure of non-financial corporations to foreign exchange rate risk
by Bartram, Sohnke M. & Dufey, Gunter & Frenkel, Michael R.
- 414-434 Another look at factors explaining quality of financial analysts' forecasts: Evidence from the Asian emerging markets
by Coen, Alain & Desfleurs, Aurelie & L'Her, Jean-Francois & Suret, Jean-Marc
- 435-454 Voluntary disclosure, transparency, and market quality: Evidence from emerging market ADRs
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Sevic, Aleksandar & Sevic, Zeljko
- 455-472 Asymmetric currency exposure of US bank stock returns
by Tai, Chu-Sheng
2005, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 193-210 Market underreaction and predictability in the cross-section of Japanese stock returns
by Nguyen, Pascal
- 211-233 Determinants of international portfolio investment flows to a small market: Empirical evidence
by Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders
- 235-255 Momentum and contrarian strategies in international stock markets: Further evidence
by Shen, Qian & Szakmary, Andrew C. & Sharma, Subhash C.