Review of Economic Dynamics
Contact information of Review of Economic Dynamics:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Gary D. Hansen
Giovanni Luca Violante
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Christian Zimmermann)
Series handle: repec:red:append
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 13-98 Online Appendix to "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time"
by Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke
- 12-210 Online Appendix to "Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in a Search Model of the Labor Market"
by Athanasios Geromichalos
- 12-114 Online Appendix to "Bargaining with Commitment Between Workers and Large Firms"
by William Hawkins
- 11-141 Online appendix to "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates"
by Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura
- 12-217 Online Appendix to "Size, Trend, and Policy Implications of the Underground Economy"
by Renzo Orsi & Davide Raggi & Francesco Turino
- 12-205 Online Appendix to "The (Un)importance of Geographical Mobility in the Great Recession"
by Siddharth Kothari & Itay Saporta Eksten & Edison Yu
- 12-193 Online Appendix to "A Dynamic Model of Altruistically-Motivated Transfers"
by Daniel Barczyk & Matthias Kredler
- 12-159 Online Appendix to "The role of inventories and capacity utilization as shock absorbers"
by Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin
- 12-89 Online Appendix to "Saving Up or Settling Down: Home Ownership over the Life Cycle
by Jonathan Halket & Santhanagopalan Vasudev
- 12-80 Online Appendix to "Search for Financial Returns and Social Security Privatization"
by Alisdair McKay
- 12-71 Online Appendix to "Brand Capital and Firm Value"
by Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino
- 12-54 Online Appendix to "How do financial frictions affect the spending multiplier during a liquidity trap?"
by Julio Carrillo & Celine Poilly
- 12-45 Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"
by Radoslaw Stefanski
- 12-23 Online Appendix to "Multinational Production, Exports and Aggregate Productivity"
by Joel Rodrigue
- 12-15 Online Appendix to "Toward a Taylor Rule for Fiscal Policy"
by Martin Kliem & Alexander Kriwoluzky
- 10-237 Online Appendix to "The Price of Imports and TFP: Application to the Korean Crisis of 1997-98"
by Seon Tae Kim
- 09-187 Online Appendix to "Frictional wage dispersion with Bertrand competition: an assessment"
by Tamas Papp
- 12-94 Online Appendix to "Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence"
by Ellen McGrattan
- 11-243 Online Appendix to "Politico-Economic Inequality and the Comovement of Government Purchases"
by Ruediger Bachmann & Jinhui Bai
- 11-241 Online Appendix to "Is Technological Change Biased Towards the Unskilled in Services? An Empirical Investigation"
by Ariell Reshef
- 11-215 Online Appendix to "Productivity and Misallocation During a Crisis: Evidence from the Chilean Crisis of 1982"
by Ezra Oberfield
- 11-143 Online Appendix to "Rationally inattentive consumption choices"
by Antonella Tutino
- 11-95 Online Appendix to "Factor Market Distortions Across Time, Space, and Sectors in China"
by Loren Brandt & Trevor Tombe & Xiadong Zhu
- 11-75 Online Appendix to "India's Mysterious Manufacturing Miracle"
by Albert Bollard & Peter Klenow & Gunjan Sharma
- 11-70 Online Appendix to "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution"
by Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm
- 11-69 Online Appendix to "Trade and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia"
by Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler
- 10-230 Online Appendix to "Using Long-Run Consumption-Return Correlations to Test Asset Pricing Models"
by Jianfeng Yu
- 10-51 Online Appendix to "Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge
by Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid
- 09-154 Online Appendix to "Optimal Monetary Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Habits in Consumption"
by Campbell Leith & Ioana Moldovan & Raffaele Rossi
- 09-1 Online Appendix to "East Asian Growth Experience Revisited from the Perspective of a Neoclassical Model"
by Shu-Shiuan Lu
- 08-173 Online Appendices to "An application of business cycle accounting with misspecified wedges"
by Masaru Inaba & Kengo Nutahara
- 11-84 Online Appendix to "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"
by Martin Andreasen
- 10-62 Online Appendix to "How Should Environmental Policy Respond to Business Cycles? Optimal Policy under Persistent Productivity Shocks"
by Garth Heutel
- 10-11 Online Appendix to "Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption"
by Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos
- 08-168 Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"
by Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel
- 10-77 Online Appendix to "Training, search and wage dispersion"
by Chao Fu
- 09-221 Online Appendix to "Understanding the Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated Tax Policy Shocks"
by Karel Mertens & Morten Overgaard Ravn
- 08-187 Online Appendix to "Transitional Dynamics of Dividend and Capital Gains Tax Cuts"
by Francois Gourio & Jianjun Miao
- 08-133 Online Appendix to "Quantitative properties of sovereign default models: solution methods"
by Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Horacio Sapriza
- 08-85 Supplemental Notes to "Demographic transition and industrial revolution: A macroeconomic investigation"
by Michael Bar & Oksana Leukhina
- 07-131 Online Appendix to "Delivering endogenous inertia in prices and output"
by Alok Johri
- 06-12 Data Appendix to "Reforming the State-Owned Enterprises in China: Effects of WTO Accession"
by Claustra Bajona & Tianshu Chu
- 08-211 Appendices for "Revisiting the Welfare Effects of Eliminating Business Cycles"
by Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin & Anthony A. Smith, Jr.
- 08-23 Online Appendix to "Technology shocks around the world"
by Martial Dupaigne & Patrick Feve
- 07-40 Data Appendix to "Are Shocks to the Terms of Trade Shocks to Productivity?"
by Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim Ruhl
- 06-199 Data files for "Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade"
by Benjamin Bridgman
- 06-167 Online Appendix for "Labor Markets and Productivity in Developing Countries"
by Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple
- carceles08 Online Appendix to Asset Pricing with Adaptive Learning
by Eva Carceles-Poveda & Chryssi Giannitsarou
- 09-191 Online Appendix to "Firm-Specific Capital, Nominal Rigidities and the Business Cycle"
by David Altig & Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Jesper Linde
- zenou02 Online Appendix to "A Discrete-Time Stochastic Model of Job Matching"
by Anthony E. Smith & Yves Zenou
- perri02 Data Appendix to The Great Depression in Italy: Trade Restrictions and Real Wage Rigidities
by Fabrizio Perri & Vincenzo Quadrini
- kydland02 Online Appendix to Argentina's Lost Decade and the Subsequent Recovery Puzzle
by Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E. J. M. Zarazaga
- kehoe02 Data Appendix to Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century
by Timothy Kehoe & Edward Prescott
- hayashi02 Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade
by Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott
- fisher02 Data Appendix to The Role of Real Wages, Productivity, and Fiscal Policy in Germany's Great Depression 1928-37
by Jonas D. M. Fisher & Andreas Hornstein
- cole02 Data Appendix to The Great U.K. Depression: A Puzzle and Possible Resolution
by Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian
- bergoeing02 Data Appendix to A Decade Lost and Found: Mexico and Chile in the 1980s
by Raphael Bergoeing & Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe & Raimundo Soto
- beaudry02 Data Appendix to The French Depression in the 1930s
by Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier
- amaral02 Data Appendix to The Great Depression in Canada and the United States: A Neoclassical Perspective
by Pedro Amaral & James Macgee
- lacker01 Online Appendix to Collateralized Debt as the Optimal Contract
by Jeffrey Lacker
- kingston00 Online Appendix to Efficient Timing of Retirement
by Geoffrey H. Kingston
- hendricks02 Online Appendix to How Do Taxes Affect Human Capital? The Role of Intergenerational Mobility
by Lutz Hendricks
- edge01 Online Appendix to "The Equivalence of Wage and Price Staggering in Monetary Business Cycle Models"
by Rochelle M. Edge
- bohn99 Online Appendix to Should the Social Security Trust Fund hold Equities? An Intergenerational Welfare Analysis
by Henning Bohn
- maffezzoli00 Online Appendix to Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles
by Marco Maffezzoli
- grohe99 Online Appendix to Y2K
by Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe
- campbell98 Computational Appendix to Entry, Exit, Embodied Technology, and Business Cycles
by Jeffrey R. Campbell