Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-16 Productivity growth, scale economies, ship size economies and technical progress for the container shipping industry in Taiwan
by Wu, Wei-Ming & Lin, Jenn-Rong
- 17-46 Long-term evolution of airport networks: Optimization model and its application to the United States
by Santos, Miguel Gueifão & Antunes, António Pais
- 47-64 Port connectivity study: An analysis framework from a global container liner shipping network perspective
by Jiang, Jianlin & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Gan, Chee Chun
- 65-83 A bilevel storage pricing model for outbound containers in a dry port system
by Qiu, Xuan & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee & Huang, George Q.
- 84-95 A bilevel programming model for corporate social responsibility collaboration in sustainable supply chain management
by Hsueh, Che-Fu
- 96-113 Control-based optimization approach for aircraft scheduling in a terminal area with alternative arrival routes
by Murça, Mayara Condé Rocha & Müller, Carlos
- 114-132 An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport
by Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia
- 133-151 Endogenous control of service rates in stochastic and dynamic queuing models of airport congestion
by Jacquillat, Alexandre & Odoni, Amedeo R.
- 152-167 On returns and network configuration in supply chain dynamics
by Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Framinan, Jose M.
- 168-184 Tactical berth and yard template design at container transshipment terminals: A column generation based approach
by Jin, Jian Gang & Lee, Der-Horng & Hu, Hao
- 185-206 Uncertainty propagation in a supply chain or supply network
by Rezapour, Shabnam & Allen, Janet K. & Mistree, Farrokh
- 207-226 Warehouse reshuffling: Insights and optimization
by Pazour, Jennifer A. & Carlo, Héctor J.
2014, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-14 Analysis of an imperfectly competitive cellulosic biofuel supply chain
by Huang, Yongxi & Chen, Yihsu
- 15-41 Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty
by Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam
- 42-59 A matheuristic for the liner shipping network design problem
by Brouer, Berit Dangaard & Desaulniers, Guy & Pisinger, David
- 60-76 A stochastic programming formulation for strategic fleet renewal in shipping
by Bakkehaug, Rikard & Eidem, Eirik Stamsø & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus
- 77-100 The strategic berth template problem
by Imai, Akio & Yamakawa, Yukiko & Huang, Kuancheng
- 101-124 Multi-objective design of an organ transplant network under uncertainty
by Zahiri, B. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Mohammadi, M. & Jula, P.
- 125-143 Integration of the cost allocation in the optimization of collaborative bundling
by Vanovermeire, Christine & Sörensen, Kenneth
- 144-158 Heuristic approaches for the flow-based set covering problem with deviation paths
by Li, Shengyin & Huang, Yongxi
- 159-172 The clock is ticking: The role of uncertainty, regulatory focus, and level of risk on supply chain disruption decision making behavior
by Cantor, David E. & Blackhurst, Jennifer V. & Cortes, Juan David
- 173-191 Optimal solution for a cargo revenue management problem with allotment and spot arrivals
by Moussawi-Haidar, Lama
- 192-209 Proactive vehicle routing with inferred demand to solve the bikesharing rebalancing problem
by Regue, Robert & Recker, Will
- 210-235 Design and planning for green global supply chains under periodic review replenishment policies
by Mallidis, Ioannis & Vlachos, Dimitrios & Iakovou, Eleftherios & Dekker, Rommert
- 236-252 Rescheduling of flights during ground delay programs with consideration of passenger and crew connections
by Brunner, Jens O.
2014, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-17 Drivers of airline loyalty: Evidence from the business travelers in China
by Vlachos, Ilias & Lin, Zhibin
- 18-44 Corporate social responsibility disclosure: The case of international shipping
by Drobetz, Wolfgang & Merikas, Andreas & Merika, Anna & Tsionas, Mike G.
- 45-57 Vulnerability assessment and re-routing of freight trains under disruptions: A coal supply chain network application
by Gedik, Ridvan & Medal, Hugh & Rainwater, Chase & Pohl, Ed A. & Mason, Scott J.
- 58-81 Continuum modeling of park-and-ride services considering travel time reliability and heterogeneous commuters – A linear complementarity system approach
by Du, Bo & Wang, David Z.W.
- 82-97 A comprehensive evacuation planning model and genetic solution algorithm
by Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & Heßler, Philipp
- 98-110 Green Supply Chain Collaboration implementation in China: The mediating role of guanxi
by Luo, Jun & Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Liu, Martin J.
- 111-128 A heuristic approach for the green vehicle routing problem with multiple technologies and partial recharges
by Felipe, Ángel & Ortuño, M. Teresa & Righini, Giovanni & Tirado, Gregorio
- 129-141 Integration of HSR and air transport: Understanding passengers’ preferences
by Román, Concepción & Martín, Juan Carlos
- 142-158 Attributes driving the selection of trucking services and the quantification of the shipper’s willingness to pay
by Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 159-172 Handling uncertainty in Multi Regional Input-Output models by entropy maximization and fuzzy programming
by Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele & Dell’Orco, Mauro
- 173-187 Linking rival and stakeholder pressure to green supply management: Mediating role of top management support
by Dai, Jing & Montabon, Frank L. & Cantor, David E.
- 188-202 A multi-paradigm approach to system dynamics modeling of intercity transportation
by Lewe, J.-H. & Hivin, L.F. & Mavris, D.N.
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-16 Designing robust routes for demand-responsive transport systems
by Bruni, M.E. & Guerriero, F. & Beraldi, P.
- 17-33 Airport–airline cooperation under commercial revenue sharing agreements: A network approach
by Saraswati, Batari & Hanaoka, Shinya
- 34-54 The benefit of advance load information for truckload carriers
by Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael
- 55-75 The determinants of credit spreads changes in global shipping bonds
by Kavussanos, Manolis G. & Tsouknidis, Dimitris A.
- 76-85 The lead-time reliability paradox and inconsistent value-of-reliability estimates
by Tyworth, John E. & Saldanha, John
- 86-98 Integration of logistics and cloud computing service providers: Cost and green benefits in the Chinese context
by Subramanian, Nachiappan & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Zhou, Xiaolai
- 99-111 Dispatching trucks for drayage operations
by Marković, Nikola & Drobnjak, Željko & Schonfeld, Paul
- 112-127 Supply chain network competition in time-sensitive markets
by Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min & Floden, Jonas & Nagurney, Ladimer S.
- 128-145 Product architecture modularity implications for operations economy of green supply chains
by Kristianto, Yohanes & Helo, Petri
- 146-162 An option-based hedging mechanism for managing the risk of overbooking in parallel airline alliances
by Wang, Xiaojia & Fung, Richard Y.K.
- 163-176 The dynamics of modal split for freight transport
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 177-189 What hurts the dominant airlines at hub airports?
by Fageda, Xavier
- 190-204 Enhancing green supply chain initiatives via empty container reuse
by Li, Ling & Wang, Bin & Cook, David P.
- 205-224 An integrative approach to determine store delivery patterns in grocery retailing
by Sternbeck, Michael G. & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 225-244 Dynamic supply chain network design for the supply of blood in disasters: A robust model with real world application
by Jabbarzadeh, Armin & Fahimnia, Behnam & Seuring, Stefan
- 245-260 New York, New York: Two ways of estimating the delay impact of New York airports
by Hao, Lu & Hansen, Mark & Zhang, Yu & Post, Joseph
- 261-273 Simultaneous optimization of schedule coordination and cargo allocation for liner container shipping networks
by Wang, Hua & Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
- 274-292 Optimizing a bi-objective inventory model of a three-echelon supply chain using a tuned hybrid bat algorithm
by Sadeghi, Javad & Mousavi, Seyed Mohsen & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Sadeghi, Saeid
- 293-304 Planning towing processes at airports more efficiently
by Du, Jia Yan & Brunner, Jens O. & Kolisch, Rainer
- 305-323 Hybrid metaheuristic solutions to inventory location routing problem
by Zhang, Ying & Qi, Mingyao & Miao, Lixin & Liu, Erchao
- 324-338 Planning in feasible region by two-stage target-setting DEA methods: An application in green supply chain management of public transportation service providers
by Azadi, Majid & Shabani, Amir & Khodakarami, Mohsen & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 339-355 Assessing the welfare effects of congestion charges in a real world setting
by Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida
- 356-373 Robust hub network design problem
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash
- 374-387 Access pricing, infrastructure investment and intermodal competition
by de Rus, Ginés & Socorro, M. Pilar
- 388-399 Air transport subsidies for resident passengers when carriers have market power
by Valido, Jorge & Pilar Socorro, M. & Hernández, Aday & Betancor, Ofelia
- 400-415 Coordinated inventory replenishment and outsourced transportation operations
by Gürler, Ülkü & Alp, Osman & Büyükkaramikli, Nasuh Çağdaş
- 416-434 Network similarity analysis of air navigation route systems
by Sun, Xiaoqian & Wandelt, Sebastian
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-20 A three-stage optimization model for production and outsourcing under China’s export-oriented tax policies
by Zhen, Lu
- 21-40 Centralization or decentralization: A comparative analysis of port regulation modes
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R.
- 41-53 An empirical investigation of the seaport’s economic impact: Evidence from major ports in China
by Shan, Jun & Yu, Mingzhu & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 54-74 Flight delay impact on airfare and flight frequency: A comprehensive assessment
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
- 75-96 A strategic planning model for the railway system accident rescue problem
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liang, Zheng-Xian
- 97-107 Green supply chain decisions – Case-based performance analysis from the food industry
by Ala-Harja, Hanne & Helo, Petri
- 108-121 Consolidation strategies for the delivery of perishable products
by Nguyen, Christine & Dessouky, Maged & Toriello, Alejandro
- 122-145 Analyzing the impact of intermodal-related risk to the design and management of biofuel supply chain
by Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Li, Xiaopeng & Wang, Jin
- 146-159 Price dispersion, competition, and the role of online travel agents: Evidence from business routes in the Italian airline market
by Roma, Paolo & Zambuto, Fabio & Perrone, Giovanni
- 160-179 Multi-objective open location-routing model with split delivery for optimized relief distribution in post-earthquake
by Wang, Haijun & Du, Lijing & Ma, Shihua
- 180-198 Solving a static repositioning problem in bike-sharing systems using iterated tabu search
by Ho, Sin C. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 199-217 Container yard template planning under uncertain maritime market
by Zhen, Lu
- 218-235 Model and algorithm for an unpaired pickup and delivery vehicle routing problem with split loads
by Chen, Qingfeng & Li, Kunpeng & Liu, Zhixue
- 236-247 Port service chains and port performance evaluation
by Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo & Marsillac, Erika
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-13 Hybrid approaches based on SARIMA and artificial neural networks for inspection time series forecasting
by Ruiz-Aguilar, J.J. & Turias, I.J. & Jiménez-Come, M.J.
- 14-38 An accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm for sustainable supply chain network design under uncertainty: A case study of medical needle and syringe supply chain
by Pishvaee, M.S. & Razmi, J. & Torabi, S.A.
- 39-51 Quality management, environmental management maturity, green supply chain practices and green performance of Brazilian companies with ISO 14001 certification: Direct and indirect effects
by Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Latan, Hengky & Teixeira, Adriano Alves & de Oliveira, Jorge Henrique Caldeira
- 52-70 The ship routing and freight assignment problem for daily frequency operation of maritime liner shipping
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Tsai, Yu-Yun
- 71-91 Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo
- 92-104 Coordination of a socially responsible supply chain using revenue sharing contract
by Panda, Shibaji
- 105-123 Supply chain design under quality disruptions and tainted materials delivery
by Madadi, AliReza & Kurz, Mary E. & Mason, Scott J. & Taaffe, Kevin M.
- 124-140 Designing a new supply chain for competition against an existing supply chain
by Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Dullaert, Wout & De Borger, Bruno
- 141-161 A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain
by Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam
- 162-174 Incentive approaches to overcome moral hazard in port concession agreements
by Wang, Grace W.Y. & Pallis, Athanasios A.
- 175-189 An efficient algorithm for evaluating logistics network reliability subject to distribution cost
by Niu, Yi-Feng & Lam, William H.K. & Gao, Ziyou
- 190-203 Drivers explaining the inefficiency of Peruvian and Chilean ports terminals
by Chang, Víctor & Tovar, Beatriz
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-22 A hybrid multi-objective approach to capacitated facility location with flexible store allocation for green logistics modeling
by Harris, Irina & Mumford, Christine L. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 23-35 Joint production and delivery lot sizing for a make-to-order producer–buyer supply chain with transportation cost
by Lee, Shine-Der & Fu, Yen-Chen
- 36-50 A dynamic carsharing decision support system
by Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 51-65 Estimating the consumer welfare effects of de-hubbing: The case of Malév Hungarian Airlines
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Mueller, Juergen & Németh, Adél
- 66-82 Quantity discount with freight consolidation
by Nguyen, H.N. & Rainwater, C.E. & Mason, S.J. & Pohl, E.A.
- 83-102 Airfreight forwarder’s shipment planning under uncertainty: A two-stage stochastic programming approach
by Hui, Yer Van & Gao, Jia & Leung, Lawrence & Wallace, Stein
- 103-114 The impact of hubbing concentration on flight delays within airline networks: An empirical analysis of the US domestic market
by Baumgarten, Patrick & Malina, Robert & Lange, Anne
- 115-125 An analysis of the determinants of cruise traffic: An empirical application to the Spanish port system
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Fageda, Xavier & Gonzalez-Laxe, Fernando
2014, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-16 Competitive effects of the airlines-within-airlines strategy – Pricing and route entry patterns
by Homsombat, Winai & Lei, Zheng & Fu, Xiaowen
- 17-30 Enhancing metro network resilience via localized integration with bus services
by Jin, Jian Gang & Tang, Loon Ching & Sun, Lijun & Lee, Der-Horng
- 31-43 Bounding the inefficiency of atomic splittable selfish traffic equilibria with elastic demands
by Feng, Zengzhe & Gao, Ziyou & Sun, Huijun
- 44-58 Lead time variation control using reliable shipment equipment: An incentive scheme for supply chain coordination
by Heydari, Jafar
- 59-78 Corporate governance, financial management decisions and firm performance: Evidence from the maritime industry
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Louca, Christodoulos & Panayides, Photis M.
2014, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-22 The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem
by Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi
- 23-33 Determinants of European freight rates: The role of market power and trade imbalance
by De Oliveira, Gabriel Figueiredo
- 34-54 Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems
by Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula
- 55-67 Importance measures for inland waterway network resilience
by Baroud, Hiba & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Rocco S., Claudio M.
- 68-88 Selective vehicle routing problems under uncertainty without recourse
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W.
- 89-115 Sustainable hub location under mixed uncertainty
by Mohammadi, M. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R.
- 116-135 A three-stage stochastic facility routing model for disaster response planning
by Rennemo, Sigrid Johansen & Rø, Kristina Fougner & Hvattum, Lars Magnus & Tirado, Gregorio
- 136-150 A tabu search heuristic for the local container drayage problem under a new operation mode
by Xue, Zhaojie & Zhang, Canrong & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin & Yang, Peng
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-12 Dynamic impact on global supply chains performance of disruptions propagation produced by terrorist acts
by Bueno-Solano, Alfredo & Cedillo-Campos, Miguel Gastón
- 13-27 Algebraic connectivity maximization of an air transportation network: The flight routes’ addition/deletion problem
by Wei, P. & Chen, L. & Sun, D.
- 28-39 Global intermodal liner shipping network design
by Liu, Zhiyuan & Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Sun, Zhuo
- 40-55 A vehicle routing problem with multiple overlapped batches
by Yu, Mingzhu & Qi, Xiangtong
- 56-67 A mathematical model for post-disaster road restoration: Enabling accessibility and evacuation
by Tuzun Aksu, Dilek & Ozdamar, Linet
- 68-83 A latent class choice based model system for railway optimal pricing and seat allocation
by Hetrakul, Pratt & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 84-97 A bi-level Voronoi diagram-based metaheuristic for a large-scale multi-depot vehicle routing problem
by Tu, Wei & Fang, Zhixiang & Li, Qingquan & Shaw, Shih-Lung & Chen, BiYu
- 98-114 Pickup and delivery routing with hub transshipment across flexible time periods for improving dual objectives on workload and waiting time
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Chen, Yao-Hung & Chen, Hui-Min
- 115-134 A supply chain network design model for biomass co-firing in coal-fired power plants
by Roni, Md.S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Searcy, Erin & Jha, Krishna
- 135-141 Braess paradox and robustness of traffic networks under stochastic user equilibrium
by Zhao, Chunxue & Fu, Baibai & Wang, Tianming
- 142-164 Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing
by Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga
- 165-175 A novel hybrid-link-based container routing model
by Wang, Shuaian
- 176-191 Rapid capacity expansions and failure: A trap for new airline entrants?
by Fan, Terence Ping Ching & Tan, Alex Tai Loong & Geng, Xuesong
- 192-211 The design of coastal shipping services subject to carbon emission reduction targets and state subsidy levels
by Chen, Kang & Yang, Zhongzhen & Notteboom, Theo
- 212-234 Mergers and acquisitions in shipping
by Alexandrou, George & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Thomas, Hardy M.
- 235-251 Container drayage problem with flexible orders and its near real-time solution strategies
by Zhang, Ruiyou & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Wang, Dingwei
2013, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-12 Risk management in liner ship fleet deployment: A joint chance constrained programming model
by Wang, Tingsong & Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Tan, Zhijia
- 13-26 Explaining changes and trends in the airline industry: Economies of density, multiproduct scale, and spatial scope
by Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Cortés, Cristián E. & Morales, Gabriela A.
- 27-38 The value of information on supply risk under random yields
by Cheong, Taesu & Song, Sang Hwa
- 39-48 The international competitiveness of China’s shipbuilding industry
by Jiang, Liping & Bastiansen, Erik & Strandenes, Siri P.
- 49-61 Which factors impact on the presence of incentives for route and traffic development? Econometric evidence from European airports
by Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert & Lenz, Ann-Katrin
- 62-78 Integrated production and intermodal transportation planning in large scale production–distribution-networks
by Meisel, Frank & Kirschstein, Thomas & Bierwirth, Christian
- 80-93 A supporting station model for reliable infrastructure location design under interdependent disruptions
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Peng, Fan
- 94-112 A hybrid implementation mechanism of tradable network permits system which obviates path enumeration: An auction mechanism with day-to-day capacity control
by Wada, Kentaro & Akamatsu, Takashi
- 113-125 Benefits of in-vehicle consolidation in less than truckload freight transportation operations
by Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 126-139 On the estimation of temporal mileage rates
by Wilson, R.E. & Anable, J. & Cairns, S. & Chatterton, T. & Notley, S. & Lees-Miller, J.D.
- 140-155 Rolling horizon approach for aircraft scheduling in the terminal control area of busy airports
by Samà, Marcella & D’Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario
2013, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-14 Royalty bargaining in Public–Private Partnership projects: Insights from a theoretic three-stage game auction model
by Kang, Chao-Chung & Lee, Tsun-Siou & Huang, Szu-Chi
- 15-33 An approach for the optimal planning of electric vehicle infrastructure for highway corridors
by Sathaye, Nakul & Kelley, Scott
- 34-47 Do owner–operators pose a safety risk on the nation’s highways?
by Cantor, David E. & Celebi, Heidi & Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M.
- 48-70 Ferry service network design under demand uncertainty
by Lo, Hong K. & An, Kun & Lin, Wei-hua
- 71-84 A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen
- 85-107 The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions
by Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C.
- 108-122 Constraint programming approach to quay crane scheduling problem
by Unsal, Ozgur & Oguz, Ceyda
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-27 An origin–destination based road pricing model for static and multi-period traffic assignment problems
by Ohazulike, Anthony E. & Still, Georg & Kern, Walter & van Berkum, Eric C.
- 28-51 An integrated novel interval type-2 fuzzy MCDM method to improve customer satisfaction in public transportation for Istanbul
by Celik, Erkan & Bilisik, Ozge Nalan & Erdogan, Melike & Gumus, Alev Taskin & Baracli, Hayri
- 52-66 An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 67-75 Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment
by De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo
- 76-87 Locating multiple types of recharging stations for battery-powered electric vehicle transport
by Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 3-15 Vertical collusion between airports and airlines: An empirical test for the European case
by Barbot, Cristina & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Malighetti, Paolo & Redondi, Renato
- 16-26 Limitations of DEA-based approach and alternative methods in the measurement and comparison of social efficiency across firms in different transport modes: An empirical study in Japan
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Pathomsiri, Somchai & Yoshida, Yuichiro
- 27-44 The application of inventory transshipment modeling to air cargo revenue management
by Zou, Li & Yu, Chunyan & Dresner, Martin
- 45-57 Transborder demand leakage and the US–Canadian air passenger market
by Elwakil, Omar Sherif & Windle, Robert J. & Dresner, Martin E.
- 58-69 Barriers to entry into European aviation markets revisited: A review and analysis of managerial perceptions
by Kappes, Jan Willem & Merkert, Rico
- 70-84 Determinants of airport cost flexibility in a context of economic recession
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 85-94 Network competition and the difference in operating cost: Model analysis
by Takebayashi, Mikio
- 95-104 A study of job stress and turnover tendency among air traffic controllers: The mediating effects of job satisfaction
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kuo, Chung-Wei & Tang, Mei-Ling
- 105-112 Factors affecting airport access mode choice for elderly air passengers
by Chang, Yu-Chun
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-21 Direct and cross elasticities for freight distribution access charges: Empirical evidence by vehicle class, vehicle kilometres and tonne vehicle kilometres
by Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T. & Rose, John M. & Smith, Nariida C.
- 22-35 The Fleet Size and Mix Vehicle Routing Problem with Backhauls: Formulation and Set Partitioning-based Heuristics
by Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz & Hajarat, Mutaz
- 36-45 Choice modelling with search and sort data from an interactive choice experiment
by Collins, Andrew T. & Hess, Stephane & Rose, John M.
- 46-63 An integrated modeling framework for design of logistics networks with expedited shipment services
by Li, Xiaopeng
- 64-80 Modelling airline flight cancellation decisions
by Xiong, Jing & Hansen, Mark
- 81-93 Consistently inconsistent: The role of certainty, acceptability and scale in choice
by Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 94-107 Multilevel modelling of commercial vehicle inter-arrival duration using GPS data
by Sharman, Bryce W. & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 108-118 An heuristic search for the routing of heterogeneous trucks with single and double container loads
by Lai, Michela & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Di Francesco, Massimo & Zuddas, Paola
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 3-22 Reducing truck emissions at container terminals in a low carbon economy: Proposal of a queueing-based bi-objective model for optimizing truck arrival pattern
by Chen, Gang & Govindan, Kannan & Golias, Mihalis M.
- 23-42 Hinterland operations of sea ports do matter: Dry port usage effects on transportation costs and CO2 emissions
by Lättilä, Lauri & Henttu, Ville & Hilmola, Olli-Pekka
- 43-54 Local sourcing and fashion quick response system: The impacts of carbon footprint tax
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 55-73 The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan
by Yang, Chung-Shan & Lu, Chin-Shan & Haider, Jane Jing & Marlow, Peter Bernard
- 74-83 Shipping design for compliance and the performance contingencies for shipping firms
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Veus Lun, Y.H. & Cheng, T.C.E.
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-13 Tradable credit schemes for managing bottleneck congestion and modal split with heterogeneous users
by Tian, Li-Jun & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 14-31 Exact and heuristic methods to solve the berth allocation problem in bulk ports
by Umang, Nitish & Bierlaire, Michel & Vacca, Ilaria
- 32-49 Mixed fleet dispatching in truckload relay network design optimization
by Vergara, Hector A. & Root, Sarah
- 50-66 A direct comparison of physical block occupancy versus timed block occupancy in train timetabling formulations
by Harrod, Steven & Schlechte, Thomas
- 67-78 A hybrid population heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problems
by Liu, Shuguang
2013, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-14 Price, capacity and concession period decisions of Pareto-efficient BOT contracts with demand uncertainty
by Niu, Baozhuang & Zhang, Jie
- 15-33 Recovery of disruptions in rapid transit networks
by Cadarso, Luis & Marín, Ángel & Maróti, Gábor
- 34-48 The planning and real-time adjustment of courier routing and scheduling under stochastic travel times and demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Lin, Jenn-Rong & Lai, Chun-Wei
- 49-62 Bunker consumption optimization methods in shipping: A critical review and extensions
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan
- 63-82 A location-routing problem with disruption risk
by Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Seddighi, Amir Hossein
- 83-92 The role of the reference alternative in the specification of asymmetric discrete choice models
by Masiero, Lorenzo & Rose, John M.
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 3-15 Liquidity risk premium and asset pricing in US water transportation
by Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Cullinane, Kevin
- 16-34 Portfolio optimization and index tracking for the shipping stock and freight markets using evolutionary algorithms
by Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 35-48 The time dimension and value of flexibility in resource allocation: The case of the maritime industry
by Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos
- 49-76 Capital structure decisions of globally-listed shipping companies
by Drobetz, Wolfgang & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Merikas, Andreas & Schröder, Henning
- 77-93 Economic significance of market timing rules in the Forward Freight Agreement markets
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Doctor, Kaizad
2013, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-16 Competing risks for train tickets – An empirical investigation of customer behavior and performance in the railway industry
by Piening, J. & Ehrmann, T. & Meiseberg, B.
- 17-27 Scheduling reefer mechanics at container terminals
by Hartmann, Sönke
- 28-40 Pricing decisions in a carrier–retailer channel under price-sensitive demand and contract-carriage with common-carriage option
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, Sıla
- 41-49 The impact of reliability on the productivity of railroad companies
by Abate, Megersa & Lijesen, Mark & Pels, Eric & Roelevelt, Adriaan
- 50-61 Vertical integration and exclusivities in maritime freight transport
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 62-66 Partial link flow observability in the presence of initial sensors: Solution without path enumeration
by Ng, ManWo
- 67-81 Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 82-94 Freight options: Price modelling and empirical analysis
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Kyriakou, Ioannis & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 95-108 Economies of scale in the US airline industry
by Johnston, Ahren & Ozment, John
- 109-116 Optimal tanker chartering decisions with spot freight rate dynamics considerations
by Wang, He & Huang, Simin & Liu, Zhen & Zheng, Li
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-17 A column generation based approach for the Train Network Design Optimization problem
by Jin, Jian Gang & Zhao, Jun & Lee, Der-Horng
- 18-28 The cell phone effect on truck accidents: A specification error approach
by Fowles, Richard & Loeb, Peter D. & Clarke, Wm.