Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 108-121 Consolidation strategies for the delivery of perishable products
by Nguyen, Christine & Dessouky, Maged & Toriello, Alejandro
- 122-145 Analyzing the impact of intermodal-related risk to the design and management of biofuel supply chain
by Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Li, Xiaopeng & Wang, Jin
- 146-159 Price dispersion, competition, and the role of online travel agents: Evidence from business routes in the Italian airline market
by Roma, Paolo & Zambuto, Fabio & Perrone, Giovanni
- 160-179 Multi-objective open location-routing model with split delivery for optimized relief distribution in post-earthquake
by Wang, Haijun & Du, Lijing & Ma, Shihua
- 180-198 Solving a static repositioning problem in bike-sharing systems using iterated tabu search
by Ho, Sin C. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 199-217 Container yard template planning under uncertain maritime market
by Zhen, Lu
- 218-235 Model and algorithm for an unpaired pickup and delivery vehicle routing problem with split loads
by Chen, Qingfeng & Li, Kunpeng & Liu, Zhixue
- 236-247 Port service chains and port performance evaluation
by Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo & Marsillac, Erika
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-13 Hybrid approaches based on SARIMA and artificial neural networks for inspection time series forecasting
by Ruiz-Aguilar, J.J. & Turias, I.J. & Jiménez-Come, M.J.
- 14-38 An accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm for sustainable supply chain network design under uncertainty: A case study of medical needle and syringe supply chain
by Pishvaee, M.S. & Razmi, J. & Torabi, S.A.
- 39-51 Quality management, environmental management maturity, green supply chain practices and green performance of Brazilian companies with ISO 14001 certification: Direct and indirect effects
by Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Latan, Hengky & Teixeira, Adriano Alves & de Oliveira, Jorge Henrique Caldeira
- 52-70 The ship routing and freight assignment problem for daily frequency operation of maritime liner shipping
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Tsai, Yu-Yun
- 71-91 Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo
- 92-104 Coordination of a socially responsible supply chain using revenue sharing contract
by Panda, Shibaji
- 105-123 Supply chain design under quality disruptions and tainted materials delivery
by Madadi, AliReza & Kurz, Mary E. & Mason, Scott J. & Taaffe, Kevin M.
- 124-140 Designing a new supply chain for competition against an existing supply chain
by Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Dullaert, Wout & De Borger, Bruno
- 141-161 A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain
by Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam
- 162-174 Incentive approaches to overcome moral hazard in port concession agreements
by Wang, Grace W.Y. & Pallis, Athanasios A.
- 175-189 An efficient algorithm for evaluating logistics network reliability subject to distribution cost
by Niu, Yi-Feng & Lam, William H.K. & Gao, Ziyou
- 190-203 Drivers explaining the inefficiency of Peruvian and Chilean ports terminals
by Chang, Víctor & Tovar, Beatriz
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-22 A hybrid multi-objective approach to capacitated facility location with flexible store allocation for green logistics modeling
by Harris, Irina & Mumford, Christine L. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 23-35 Joint production and delivery lot sizing for a make-to-order producer–buyer supply chain with transportation cost
by Lee, Shine-Der & Fu, Yen-Chen
- 36-50 A dynamic carsharing decision support system
by Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 51-65 Estimating the consumer welfare effects of de-hubbing: The case of Malév Hungarian Airlines
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Mueller, Juergen & Németh, Adél
- 66-82 Quantity discount with freight consolidation
by Nguyen, H.N. & Rainwater, C.E. & Mason, S.J. & Pohl, E.A.
- 83-102 Airfreight forwarder’s shipment planning under uncertainty: A two-stage stochastic programming approach
by Hui, Yer Van & Gao, Jia & Leung, Lawrence & Wallace, Stein
- 103-114 The impact of hubbing concentration on flight delays within airline networks: An empirical analysis of the US domestic market
by Baumgarten, Patrick & Malina, Robert & Lange, Anne
- 115-125 An analysis of the determinants of cruise traffic: An empirical application to the Spanish port system
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Fageda, Xavier & Gonzalez-Laxe, Fernando
2014, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-16 Competitive effects of the airlines-within-airlines strategy – Pricing and route entry patterns
by Homsombat, Winai & Lei, Zheng & Fu, Xiaowen
- 17-30 Enhancing metro network resilience via localized integration with bus services
by Jin, Jian Gang & Tang, Loon Ching & Sun, Lijun & Lee, Der-Horng
- 31-43 Bounding the inefficiency of atomic splittable selfish traffic equilibria with elastic demands
by Feng, Zengzhe & Gao, Ziyou & Sun, Huijun
- 44-58 Lead time variation control using reliable shipment equipment: An incentive scheme for supply chain coordination
by Heydari, Jafar
- 59-78 Corporate governance, financial management decisions and firm performance: Evidence from the maritime industry
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Louca, Christodoulos & Panayides, Photis M.
2014, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-22 The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem
by Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi
- 23-33 Determinants of European freight rates: The role of market power and trade imbalance
by De Oliveira, Gabriel Figueiredo
- 34-54 Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems
by Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula
- 55-67 Importance measures for inland waterway network resilience
by Baroud, Hiba & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Rocco S., Claudio M.
- 68-88 Selective vehicle routing problems under uncertainty without recourse
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W.
- 89-115 Sustainable hub location under mixed uncertainty
by Mohammadi, M. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R.
- 116-135 A three-stage stochastic facility routing model for disaster response planning
by Rennemo, Sigrid Johansen & Rø, Kristina Fougner & Hvattum, Lars Magnus & Tirado, Gregorio
- 136-150 A tabu search heuristic for the local container drayage problem under a new operation mode
by Xue, Zhaojie & Zhang, Canrong & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin & Yang, Peng
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-12 Dynamic impact on global supply chains performance of disruptions propagation produced by terrorist acts
by Bueno-Solano, Alfredo & Cedillo-Campos, Miguel Gastón
- 13-27 Algebraic connectivity maximization of an air transportation network: The flight routes’ addition/deletion problem
by Wei, P. & Chen, L. & Sun, D.
- 28-39 Global intermodal liner shipping network design
by Liu, Zhiyuan & Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Sun, Zhuo
- 40-55 A vehicle routing problem with multiple overlapped batches
by Yu, Mingzhu & Qi, Xiangtong
- 56-67 A mathematical model for post-disaster road restoration: Enabling accessibility and evacuation
by Tuzun Aksu, Dilek & Ozdamar, Linet
- 68-83 A latent class choice based model system for railway optimal pricing and seat allocation
by Hetrakul, Pratt & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 84-97 A bi-level Voronoi diagram-based metaheuristic for a large-scale multi-depot vehicle routing problem
by Tu, Wei & Fang, Zhixiang & Li, Qingquan & Shaw, Shih-Lung & Chen, BiYu
- 98-114 Pickup and delivery routing with hub transshipment across flexible time periods for improving dual objectives on workload and waiting time
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Chen, Yao-Hung & Chen, Hui-Min
- 115-134 A supply chain network design model for biomass co-firing in coal-fired power plants
by Roni, Md.S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Searcy, Erin & Jha, Krishna
- 135-141 Braess paradox and robustness of traffic networks under stochastic user equilibrium
by Zhao, Chunxue & Fu, Baibai & Wang, Tianming
- 142-164 Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing
by Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga
- 165-175 A novel hybrid-link-based container routing model
by Wang, Shuaian
- 176-191 Rapid capacity expansions and failure: A trap for new airline entrants?
by Fan, Terence Ping Ching & Tan, Alex Tai Loong & Geng, Xuesong
- 192-211 The design of coastal shipping services subject to carbon emission reduction targets and state subsidy levels
by Chen, Kang & Yang, Zhongzhen & Notteboom, Theo
- 212-234 Mergers and acquisitions in shipping
by Alexandrou, George & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Thomas, Hardy M.
- 235-251 Container drayage problem with flexible orders and its near real-time solution strategies
by Zhang, Ruiyou & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Wang, Dingwei
2013, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-12 Risk management in liner ship fleet deployment: A joint chance constrained programming model
by Wang, Tingsong & Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Tan, Zhijia
- 13-26 Explaining changes and trends in the airline industry: Economies of density, multiproduct scale, and spatial scope
by Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Cortés, Cristián E. & Morales, Gabriela A.
- 27-38 The value of information on supply risk under random yields
by Cheong, Taesu & Song, Sang Hwa
- 39-48 The international competitiveness of China’s shipbuilding industry
by Jiang, Liping & Bastiansen, Erik & Strandenes, Siri P.
- 49-61 Which factors impact on the presence of incentives for route and traffic development? Econometric evidence from European airports
by Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert & Lenz, Ann-Katrin
- 62-78 Integrated production and intermodal transportation planning in large scale production–distribution-networks
by Meisel, Frank & Kirschstein, Thomas & Bierwirth, Christian
- 80-93 A supporting station model for reliable infrastructure location design under interdependent disruptions
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Peng, Fan
- 94-112 A hybrid implementation mechanism of tradable network permits system which obviates path enumeration: An auction mechanism with day-to-day capacity control
by Wada, Kentaro & Akamatsu, Takashi
- 113-125 Benefits of in-vehicle consolidation in less than truckload freight transportation operations
by Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 126-139 On the estimation of temporal mileage rates
by Wilson, R.E. & Anable, J. & Cairns, S. & Chatterton, T. & Notley, S. & Lees-Miller, J.D.
- 140-155 Rolling horizon approach for aircraft scheduling in the terminal control area of busy airports
by Samà, Marcella & D’Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario
2013, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-14 Royalty bargaining in Public–Private Partnership projects: Insights from a theoretic three-stage game auction model
by Kang, Chao-Chung & Lee, Tsun-Siou & Huang, Szu-Chi
- 15-33 An approach for the optimal planning of electric vehicle infrastructure for highway corridors
by Sathaye, Nakul & Kelley, Scott
- 34-47 Do owner–operators pose a safety risk on the nation’s highways?
by Cantor, David E. & Celebi, Heidi & Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M.
- 48-70 Ferry service network design under demand uncertainty
by Lo, Hong K. & An, Kun & Lin, Wei-hua
- 71-84 A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen
- 85-107 The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions
by Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C.
- 108-122 Constraint programming approach to quay crane scheduling problem
by Unsal, Ozgur & Oguz, Ceyda
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-27 An origin–destination based road pricing model for static and multi-period traffic assignment problems
by Ohazulike, Anthony E. & Still, Georg & Kern, Walter & van Berkum, Eric C.
- 28-51 An integrated novel interval type-2 fuzzy MCDM method to improve customer satisfaction in public transportation for Istanbul
by Celik, Erkan & Bilisik, Ozge Nalan & Erdogan, Melike & Gumus, Alev Taskin & Baracli, Hayri
- 52-66 An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 67-75 Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment
by De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo
- 76-87 Locating multiple types of recharging stations for battery-powered electric vehicle transport
by Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 3-15 Vertical collusion between airports and airlines: An empirical test for the European case
by Barbot, Cristina & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Malighetti, Paolo & Redondi, Renato
- 16-26 Limitations of DEA-based approach and alternative methods in the measurement and comparison of social efficiency across firms in different transport modes: An empirical study in Japan
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Pathomsiri, Somchai & Yoshida, Yuichiro
- 27-44 The application of inventory transshipment modeling to air cargo revenue management
by Zou, Li & Yu, Chunyan & Dresner, Martin
- 45-57 Transborder demand leakage and the US–Canadian air passenger market
by Elwakil, Omar Sherif & Windle, Robert J. & Dresner, Martin E.
- 58-69 Barriers to entry into European aviation markets revisited: A review and analysis of managerial perceptions
by Kappes, Jan Willem & Merkert, Rico
- 70-84 Determinants of airport cost flexibility in a context of economic recession
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 85-94 Network competition and the difference in operating cost: Model analysis
by Takebayashi, Mikio
- 95-104 A study of job stress and turnover tendency among air traffic controllers: The mediating effects of job satisfaction
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kuo, Chung-Wei & Tang, Mei-Ling
- 105-112 Factors affecting airport access mode choice for elderly air passengers
by Chang, Yu-Chun
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-21 Direct and cross elasticities for freight distribution access charges: Empirical evidence by vehicle class, vehicle kilometres and tonne vehicle kilometres
by Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T. & Rose, John M. & Smith, Nariida C.
- 22-35 The Fleet Size and Mix Vehicle Routing Problem with Backhauls: Formulation and Set Partitioning-based Heuristics
by Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz & Hajarat, Mutaz
- 36-45 Choice modelling with search and sort data from an interactive choice experiment
by Collins, Andrew T. & Hess, Stephane & Rose, John M.
- 46-63 An integrated modeling framework for design of logistics networks with expedited shipment services
by Li, Xiaopeng
- 64-80 Modelling airline flight cancellation decisions
by Xiong, Jing & Hansen, Mark
- 81-93 Consistently inconsistent: The role of certainty, acceptability and scale in choice
by Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 94-107 Multilevel modelling of commercial vehicle inter-arrival duration using GPS data
by Sharman, Bryce W. & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 108-118 An heuristic search for the routing of heterogeneous trucks with single and double container loads
by Lai, Michela & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Di Francesco, Massimo & Zuddas, Paola
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 3-22 Reducing truck emissions at container terminals in a low carbon economy: Proposal of a queueing-based bi-objective model for optimizing truck arrival pattern
by Chen, Gang & Govindan, Kannan & Golias, Mihalis M.
- 23-42 Hinterland operations of sea ports do matter: Dry port usage effects on transportation costs and CO2 emissions
by Lättilä, Lauri & Henttu, Ville & Hilmola, Olli-Pekka
- 43-54 Local sourcing and fashion quick response system: The impacts of carbon footprint tax
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 55-73 The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan
by Yang, Chung-Shan & Lu, Chin-Shan & Haider, Jane Jing & Marlow, Peter Bernard
- 74-83 Shipping design for compliance and the performance contingencies for shipping firms
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Veus Lun, Y.H. & Cheng, T.C.E.
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-13 Tradable credit schemes for managing bottleneck congestion and modal split with heterogeneous users
by Tian, Li-Jun & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 14-31 Exact and heuristic methods to solve the berth allocation problem in bulk ports
by Umang, Nitish & Bierlaire, Michel & Vacca, Ilaria
- 32-49 Mixed fleet dispatching in truckload relay network design optimization
by Vergara, Hector A. & Root, Sarah
- 50-66 A direct comparison of physical block occupancy versus timed block occupancy in train timetabling formulations
by Harrod, Steven & Schlechte, Thomas
- 67-78 A hybrid population heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problems
by Liu, Shuguang
2013, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-14 Price, capacity and concession period decisions of Pareto-efficient BOT contracts with demand uncertainty
by Niu, Baozhuang & Zhang, Jie
- 15-33 Recovery of disruptions in rapid transit networks
by Cadarso, Luis & Marín, Ángel & Maróti, Gábor
- 34-48 The planning and real-time adjustment of courier routing and scheduling under stochastic travel times and demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Lin, Jenn-Rong & Lai, Chun-Wei
- 49-62 Bunker consumption optimization methods in shipping: A critical review and extensions
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan
- 63-82 A location-routing problem with disruption risk
by Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Seddighi, Amir Hossein
- 83-92 The role of the reference alternative in the specification of asymmetric discrete choice models
by Masiero, Lorenzo & Rose, John M.
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 3-15 Liquidity risk premium and asset pricing in US water transportation
by Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Cullinane, Kevin
- 16-34 Portfolio optimization and index tracking for the shipping stock and freight markets using evolutionary algorithms
by Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 35-48 The time dimension and value of flexibility in resource allocation: The case of the maritime industry
by Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos
- 49-76 Capital structure decisions of globally-listed shipping companies
by Drobetz, Wolfgang & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Merikas, Andreas & Schröder, Henning
- 77-93 Economic significance of market timing rules in the Forward Freight Agreement markets
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Doctor, Kaizad
2013, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-16 Competing risks for train tickets – An empirical investigation of customer behavior and performance in the railway industry
by Piening, J. & Ehrmann, T. & Meiseberg, B.
- 17-27 Scheduling reefer mechanics at container terminals
by Hartmann, Sönke
- 28-40 Pricing decisions in a carrier–retailer channel under price-sensitive demand and contract-carriage with common-carriage option
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, Sıla
- 41-49 The impact of reliability on the productivity of railroad companies
by Abate, Megersa & Lijesen, Mark & Pels, Eric & Roelevelt, Adriaan
- 50-61 Vertical integration and exclusivities in maritime freight transport
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 62-66 Partial link flow observability in the presence of initial sensors: Solution without path enumeration
by Ng, ManWo
- 67-81 Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 82-94 Freight options: Price modelling and empirical analysis
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Kyriakou, Ioannis & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 95-108 Economies of scale in the US airline industry
by Johnston, Ahren & Ozment, John
- 109-116 Optimal tanker chartering decisions with spot freight rate dynamics considerations
by Wang, He & Huang, Simin & Liu, Zhen & Zheng, Li
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-17 A column generation based approach for the Train Network Design Optimization problem
by Jin, Jian Gang & Zhao, Jun & Lee, Der-Horng
- 18-28 The cell phone effect on truck accidents: A specification error approach
by Fowles, Richard & Loeb, Peter D. & Clarke, Wm.
- 29-36 Adoption and loyalty toward low cost carriers: The case of Taipei–Singapore passengers
by Chang, Li-Yen & Hung, Shao-Chih
- 37-52 The influence of fleet mix, ownership and LCCs on airports’ technical/environmental efficiency
by Martini, Gianmaria & Manello, Alessandro & Scotti, Davide
- 53-67 A memetic algorithm for the open capacitated arc routing problem
by Fung, Richard Y.K. & Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin
- 68-83 Modelling planner–carrier interactions in road freight transport: Optimisation of road maintenance costs via overloading control
by Moreno-Quintero, Eric & Fowkes, Tony & Watling, David
- 84-97 Multiple sourcing under supplier failure risk and quantity discount: A genetic algorithm approach
by Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P.
- 98-119 A hybrid Tabu Search approach for the design of a paper recycling network
by Schweiger, Katharina & Sahamie, Ramin
- 120-137 Supply chain coordination through rebate induced contracts
by Saha, Subrata
- 138-148 A heuristic approach to the design of fortified distribution networks
by Li, Qingwei & Savachkin, Alex
2013, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-7 Container routing in liner shipping
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo
- 8-23 A methodology to evaluate the competitiveness of electric delivery trucks
by Davis, Brian A. & Figliozzi, Miguel A.
- 24-32 Financial condition, safety investment and accident propensity in the US airline industry: A structural analysis
by Wang, Zuozheng & Hofer, Christian & Dresner, Martin E.
- 33-47 Any port in a storm: Impacts of new port infrastructure on exporter behaviour
by Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur & Sanderson, Lynda
- 48-54 A note on “Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions”
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan
- 55-70 A model for the formation of colloidal structures in freight transportation: The case of hinterland terminals
by Carrillo Murillo, David Guillermo & Liedtke, Gernot
- 71-91 Cost-stable truck scheduling at a cross-dock facility with unknown truck arrivals: A meta-heuristic approach
by Konur, Dinçer & Golias, Mihalis M.
- 92-106 A game theoretical analysis of port competition
by Ishii, Masahiro & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo & Tezuka, Koichiro & Chang, Young-Tae
- 107-124 Foldable and standard containers in empty container repositioning
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Do Ngoc, Anh-Dung & Konings, Rob
- 125-140 The impact of supply chain integration on responsiveness: The moderating effect of using an international supplier network
by Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco
- 141-158 Marine container terminal configurations for efficient handling of mega-containerships
by Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 159-175 Returns and the bullwhip effect
by Chatfield, Dean C. & Pritchard, Alan M.
- 176-189 Auction pricing of network access for North American railways
by Harrod, Steven
- 190-200 The impact of lead time reliability in freight transport: A logistics assessment of transport economics findings
by Dullaert, Wout & Zamparini, Luca
- 201-216 Feeder vessel management at container transshipment terminals
by Lee, Der-Horng & Jin, Jian Gang
- 217-249 A multi-objective robust optimization model for logistics planning in the earthquake response phase
by Najafi, Mehdi & Eshghi, Kourosh & Dullaert, Wout
- 250-265 Trading volume and volatility in the shipping forward freight market
by Alizadeh, Amir H.
- 266-280 The adoption behaviours of freeway electronic toll collection: A latent class modelling approach
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Jou, Rong-Chang & Kao, Chu-Yun & Fu, Chiang
2012, Volume 48, Issue 6
- 1065-1079 Cost adjustment for single item pooling models using a dynamic failure rate: A calculation for the aircraft industry
by Fritzsche, R.
- 1080-1092 Capacity and toll choice of an add-on toll road under various ownership regimes
by Tan, Zhijia
- 1093-1106 Robust schedule design for liner shipping services
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
- 1107-1120 Hierarchical multimodal hub location problem with time-definite deliveries
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 1121-1136 Congestion, port expansion and spatial competition for US container imports
by Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce
- 1137-1151 Product return and logistics knowledge: Influence on performance of the firm
by Mihi Ramírez, Antonio
- 1152-1168 Reliable design of a forward/reverse logistics network under uncertainty: A robust-M/M/c queuing model
by Vahdani, Behnam & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza & Modarres, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand
- 1169-1184 Modeling urban commercial vehicle daily tour chaining
by Ruan, Minyan & Lin, Jie (Jane) & Kawamura, Kazuya
- 1185-1204 A top-down approach and a decision support system for the design and management of logistic networks
by Manzini, Riccardo
- 1205-1220 The generalized bin packing problem
by Baldi, Mauro Maria & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto
- 1221-1234 Valuation effects of mergers and acquisitions in freight transportation
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Louca, Christodoulos & Panayides, Photis M.
2012, Volume 48, Issue 5
- 897-906 Fault tolerance modeling for an e-waste recycling supply chain
by Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Lirn, Taih-Cherng
- 907-918 Modeling hazardous materials risks for different train make-up plans
by Bagheri, Morteza & Saccomanno, Frank & Fu, Liping
- 919-936 Stochastic programming approach to re-designing a warehouse network under uncertainty
by Kiya, Farhad & Davoudpour, Hamid
- 937-957 Optimal distance tolls under congestion pricing and continuously distributed value of time
by Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan & Wang, Shuaian
- 958-975 The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising
by Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai
- 978-992 An analysis of an airport–airline relationship under a risk sharing contract
by Hihara, Katsuya
- 993-1008 Vertical relations in the air transport industry: A facility-rivalry game
by D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Nastasi, Alberto
- 1009-1022 Secondary trading of airport slots as a combinatorial exchange
by Pellegrini, Paola & Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele
- 1023-1031 The role of schedule delays on passengers’ choice of access modes: A case study of Japan’s international hub airports
by Keumi, Chikako & Murakami, Hideki
- 1032-1048 Impact of operational performance on air carrier cost structure: Evidence from US airlines
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
- 1049-1055 Malmquist financial efficiency analysis for airlines
by Pires, Heloisa Márcia & Fernandes, Elton
- 1056-1063 Environmental benefits of air–rail intermodality: The example of Madrid Barajas
by Zanin, Massimiliano & Herranz, Ricardo & Ladousse, Sophie
2012, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 715-729 Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions
by Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel
- 730-742 An equilibrium price model of spot and forward shipping freight markets
by Tezuka, Koichiro & Ishii, Masahiro & Ishizaka, Motokazu
- 743-754 Linkages between customer service, customer satisfaction and performance in the airline industry: Investigation of non-linearities and moderating effects
by Steven, Adams B. & Dong, Yan & Dresner, Martin
- 755-761 A dynamic demand analysis of the United States air-passenger service
by Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho
- 762-780 A supply chain generalized network oligopoly model for pharmaceuticals under brand differentiation and perishability
by Masoumi, Amir H. & Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna
- 781-794 Production smoothing in a serial supply chain: A laboratory investigation
by Cantor, David E. & Katok, Elena
- 795-806 A unit-load warehouse with multiple pickup and deposit points and non-traditional aisles
by Gue, Kevin R. & Ivanović, Goran & Meller, Russell D.
- 807-816 Safety performance differences between unionized and non-union motor carriers
by Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Cantor, David E. & Sienicki, Dale
- 817-829 Modeling closed-loop supply chains in the electronics industry: A retailer collection application
by Hong, I-Hsuan & Yeh, Jun-Sheng
- 830-842 Comparison of royalty methods for build–operate–transfer projects from a negotiation perspective
by Kang, Chao-Chung & Feng, Cheng-Min & Kuo, Chiu-Yen
- 843-852 Concentrated ownership and corporate performance revisited: The case of shipping
by Tsionas, Mike G. & Merikas, Andreas G. & Merika, Anna A.
- 853-862 Mergers and acquisitions in aviation – Management and economic perspectives on the size of airlines
by Merkert, Rico & Morrell, Peter S.
- 863-880 Minimizing fuel emissions by optimizing vessel schedules in liner shipping with uncertain port times
by Qi, Xiangtong & Song, Dong-Ping
- 881-895 Choosing a port: An analysis of containerized imports into the US
by Steven, Adams B. & Corsi, Thomas M.
2012, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 567-577 Vector network equilibrium problems with capacity constraints of arcs
by Xu, Y.D. & Li, S.J. & Teo, K.L.
- 578-590 Collaboration decisions on disruption recovery service in urban public tram systems
by Zeng, Amy Z. & Durach, Christian F. & Fang, Yan
- 591-602 A hierarchical clustering and routing procedure for large scale disaster relief logistics planning
by Özdamar, Linet & Demir, Onur
- 603-615 Performance assessment of UK airports: Evidence from a Bayesian dynamic frontier model
by Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Barros, Carlos
- 616-636 The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics
by Andres Figliozzi, Miguel
- 637-651 Airlines-within-airlines strategies and existence of low-cost carriers
by Lin, Ming Hsin
- 652-666 Throughput time distribution analysis for a one-block warehouse
by Schleyer, Marc & Gue, Kevin