Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
2011, Volume 47, Issue 6
- 1021-1037 Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions
by Du, Yuquan & Chen, Qiushuang & Quan, Xiongwen & Long, Lei & Fung, Richard Y.K.
- 1038-1057 Space allocating strategies for improving import yard performance at marine terminals
by Saurí, S. & Martín, E.
- 1058-1074 Sourcing decisions under risks of catastrophic event disruptions
by Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P. & Sarkar, A.
- 1075-1091 Vehicle routing optimization with soft time windows in a fuzzy random environment
by Xu, Jiuping & Yan, Fang & Li, Steven
- 1092-1111 Hub location problems in transportation networks
by Gelareh, Shahin & Nickel, Stefan
- 1112-1125 A passenger demand model for air transportation in a hub-and-spoke network
by Hsiao, Chieh-Yu & Hansen, Mark
- 1126-1139 Random and fuzzy utility models for road route choice
by Quattrone, Agata & Vitetta, Antonino
- 1140-1159 Performance measurement of a transportation network with a downtown space reservation system: A network-DEA approach
by Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Murray-Tuite, P. & Edara, P.
- 1160-1176 Improving the efficiency of metropolitan area transit by joint analysis of its multiple providers
by Barnum, Darold T. & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tandon, Sonali
- 1177-1193 A novel interval-valued fuzzy MCDM method for improving airlines’ service quality in Chinese cross-strait airlines
by Kuo, Ming-Shin
- 1194-1209 Spare parts demand: Linking forecasting to equipment maintenance
by Wang, Wenbin & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 1210-1220 Work unit incivility, job satisfaction, and total quality management among transportation employees
by Morrow, Paula C. & McElroy, James C. & Scheibe, Kevin P.
- 1221-1243 Tactical crew planning in railways
by Şahin, Güvenç & Yüceoğlu, Birol
2011, Volume 47, Issue 5
- 573-592 Bargaining framework for competitive green supply chains under governmental financial intervention
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 593-608 Long- and Short-Run supply-chain optimization models for the allocation and congestion management of containerized imports from Asia to the United States
by Jula, Payman & Leachman, Robert C.
- 609-622 A supply-chain optimization model of the allocation of containerized imports from Asia to the United States
by Jula, Payman & Leachman, Robert C.
- 623-640 A single-level mixed integer linear formulation for a bi-level discrete network design problem
by Farvaresh, Hamid & Sepehri, Mohammad Mehdi
- 641-647 Reaching a destination earlier by starting later: Revisited
by Qian, Chen & Chan, Ching-Yuen & Yung, Kai-Leung
- 648-668 The period vehicle routing problem: New heuristics and real-world variants
by Gulczynski, Damon & Golden, Bruce & Wasil, Edward
- 669-680 Scheduling operations at system choke points with sequence-dependent delays and processing times
by Douglas Smith, L. & Nauss, Robert M. & Mattfeld, Dirk Christian & Li, Jian & Ehmke, Jan F. & Reindl, M.
- 681-694 The relative efficiency of shipping companies
by Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Savva, Christos S.
- 695-708 Liner shipping service network design with empty container repositioning
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 709-721 A gam assessment of quality premia in the dry bulk time-charter market
by Köhn, Sebastian & Thanopoulou, Helen
- 722-737 Interdependent impacts of inoperability at multi-modal transportation container terminals
by Pant, Raghav & Barker, Kash & Grant, F. Hank & Landers, Thomas L.
- 738-754 Locating short-term empty-container storage facilities to support port operations: A user optimal approach
by Lei, Ting L. & Church, Richard L.
- 755-763 Non-aviation revenues and their implications for airport regulation
by Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot
- 764-777 Dynamic planning for urban drayage operations
by Zhang, Guangming & Smilowitz, Karen & Erera, Alan
- 778-790 A supplement to "A generalized algebraic model for optimizing inventory decisions in a centralized or decentralized multi-stage multi-firm supply chain"
by Francis Leung, Kit Nam
2011, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 401-413 A scenario-based dynamic programming model for multi-period liner ship fleet planning
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Tingsong
- 414-431 Combined ship allocation, routing and freight assignment in tramp shipping
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Liu, Hui-Yen
- 432-445 Evaluating advanced quay cranes in container terminals
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Lin, Yu-Jr
- 446-460 The importance of the inland leg of containerised maritime shipments: An analysis of modal choice determinants in Spain
by Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Sáez-Carramolino, Lorena & Furió-Pruñonosa, Salvador
- 461-473 Models for the discrete berth allocation problem: A computational comparison
by Buhrkal, Katja & Zuglian, Sara & Ropke, Stefan & Larsen, Jesper & Lusby, Richard
- 474-489 Modal freight transport required for production of US goods and services
by Nealer, Rachael & Weber, Christopher L. & Hendrickson, Chris & Scott Matthews, H.
- 490-506 Strategic fit in the general freight motor carrier industry
by Scheraga, Carl A.
- 507-519 Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Kim, Changwan & Kuo, Yao-Chen & Ou, Nai-Chi
- 520-531 A scenario decomposition-genetic algorithm method for solving stochastic air cargo container loading problems
by Tang, Ching-Hui
- 532-546 Operational and environmental performance measures in a multi-product closed-loop supply chain
by Paksoy, Turan & Bektas, Tolga & Özceylan, Eren
- 547-570 An analysis of third-party logistics performance and service provision
by Liu, Chiung-Lin & Lyons, Andrew C.
- 571-571 Retraction notice to "The vehicle routing problem with uncertain demand at nodes" [Transport. Res. Part E 45(4) (2009) 517-524]
by Liu, Chang-Shi & Lai, Ming-Yong
2011, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 295-296 Special issue of selected papers from the 13th ATRS Conference, Abu Dhabi, 2009
by Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Hooper, Paul & Oum, Tae Hoon
- 297-305 Effects of transport service differentiation in the US domestic airline market
by Fu, Xiaowen & Dresner, Martin & Oum, Tae H.
- 306-314 Time effect of low-cost carrier entry and social welfare in US large air markets
by Murakami, Hideki
- 315-332 Assessing the price effects of airline alliances on complementary routes
by Zou, Li & Oum, Tae H. & Yu, Chunyan
- 333-341 A dynamic programming algorithm based on expected revenue approximation for the network revenue management problem
by Huang, Kuancheng & Liang, Yu-Tung
- 342-358 Analysis on bargaining about global climate change mitigation in international aviation sector
by Hihara, Katsuya
- 359-370 Value determinants in the aviation industry
by Malighetti, Paolo & Meoli, Michele & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato
- 371-381 Airport ground access mode choice behavior after the introduction of a new mode: A case study of Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Hensher, David A. & Hsu, Tzu-Lan
- 382-389 The dilemma between capacity expansions and multi-airport systems: Empirical evidence from the industry's cost function
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 390-400 The runway capacity constraint and airlines' behavior: Choice of aircraft size and network design
by Takebayashi, Mikio
2011, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 105-114 The adoption and utilization of online auctions by supply chain managers
by Kros, John F. & Scott Nadler, S. & Chen, Haozhe
- 115-129 Coordinating pricing and inventory decisions in a multi-level supply chain: A game-theoretic approach
by Huang, Yun & Huang, George Q. & Newman, Stephen T.
- 130-137 Performance evaluation of logistics systems under cost and reliability considerations
by Jane, Chin-Chia
- 138-148 Taste heterogeneity and market segmentation in freight shippers' mode choice behaviour
by Arunotayanun, Kriangkrai & Polak, John W.
- 149-165 Influence of 3PL service offerings on client performance in India
by Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Muralidharan, C. & Sathiamoorthy, R.
- 166-181 An ant colony optimization model: The period vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhong Zhen
- 182-189 Preferences for alternative short sea shipping opportunities
by Puckett, Sean M. & Hensher, David A. & Brooks, Mary R. & Trifts, Valerie
- 190-203 The impact of landbridge on the market shares of Asian ports
by Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang
- 204-215 Economically-efficient port expansion strategies: An optimal control approach
by Dekker, Sander & Verhaeghe, Robert & Wiegmans, Bart
- 216-227 Assessing capacity and improving utilization of anchorages
by Huang, Shell Ying & Hsu, Wen Jing & He, Yuxiong
- 228-237 Productivity of airline carriers and its relation to deregulation, privatisation and membership in strategic alliances
by Sjögren, Stefan & Söderberg, Magnus
- 238-248 Scale economies and marginal costs in Spanish airports
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 249-262 A structural model of safety and safety regulation in the truckload trucking industry
by Savage, Ian
- 263-283 Equitable apportionment of railcars within a pooling agreement for shipping automobiles
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lunday, Brian J.
- 284-294 Strategic design of public bicycle sharing systems with service level constraints
by Lin, Jenn-Rong & Yang, Ta-Hui
2011, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-17 Analysis of traffic congestion costs in a competitive supply chain
by Konur, Dinçer & Geunes, Joseph
- 18-29 Strategic alliance in freight consolidation
by Zhou, Guanghui & Hui, Yer Van & Liang, Liang
- 30-40 Air-cargo capacity allocation for multiple freight forwarders
by Amaruchkul, Kannapha & Lorchirachoonkul, Vichit
- 41-60 Aircraft replacement scheduling: A dynamic programming approach
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh & Liu, Su-Miao & Chao, Ching-Cheng
- 61-72 The impact of lateness and reliability on passenger rail demand
by Batley, Richard & Dargay, Joyce & Wardman, Mark
- 73-84 Applying price and time differentiation to modeling cabin choice in high-speed rail
by Yang, Chih-Wen & Chang, Cheng-Chih
- 85-103 Decision support for yard capacity, fleet composition, truck substitutability, and scalability issues at seaport container terminals
by Petering, Matthew E.H.
- 104-104 Erratum to "Container port efficiency in emerging and more advanced markets" [Transportation Research Part E 46 (6) (2010) 1030-1042]
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Goh, Mark
2010, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 803-819 The impact of item substitutions on production-distribution networks for supply chains
by Chen, Hung-Yi
- 820-830 Multistage optimization of the supply chains of biofuels
by Huang, Yongxi & Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue
- 831-843 Channel coordination under consignment and vendor-managed inventory in a distribution system
by Chen, Jen-Ming & Lin, I-Chen & Cheng, Hung-Liang
- 844-854 An integrated model for stock replenishment and shipment scheduling under common carrier dispatch costs
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, SIla
- 855-880 Evolutionary variational inequalities and applications to complex dynamic multi-level models
by Daniele, Patrizia
- 881-895 Coordination with a backup supplier through buy-back contract under supply disruption
by Hou, Jing & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu
- 896-912 A generalized algebraic model for optimizing inventory decisions in a centralized or decentralized multi-stage multi-firm supply chain
by Francis Leung, Kit Nam
- 913-925 Integration of inventory and transportation decisions in a logistics system
by Zhao, Qiu hong & Chen, Shuang & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.
- 926-949 Intermodal logistics: The interplay of financial, operational and service issues
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 950-962 The moderating roles of risk and efficiency on the relationship between logistics performance and customer loyalty in e-commerce
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 963-974 An integrated vendor-buyer model with stock-dependent demand
by Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Thorstenson, Anders & Jokar, Mohammad R. Akbari
- 975-990 Integrating berth allocation and quay crane assignments
by Chang, Daofang & Jiang, Zuhua & Yan, Wei & He, Junliang
- 991-1004 Liner shipping hub network design in a competitive environment
by Gelareh, Shahin & Nickel, Stefan & Pisinger, David
- 1005-1016 Determining fixed crane areas in rail-rail transshipment yards
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Kellner, Michael
- 1017-1029 The continuous Berth Allocation Problem: A Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Solution
by Lee, Der-Horng & Chen, Jiang Hang & Cao, Jin Xin
- 1030-1042 Container port efficiency in emerging and more advanced markets
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Goh, Mark
- 1043-1056 An empirical test of modal choice and allocative efficiency: Evidence from US coal transportation
by Satar, NurulHuda Mohd & Peoples, James
- 1057-1070 Freight train scheduling with elastic demand
by Kuo, April & Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 1071-1085 Task selection and routing problems in collaborative truckload transportation
by Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin & Liu, Xiao & Chen, Feng
- 1086-1094 Reliable evacuation planning via demand inflation and supply deflation
by Ng, ManWo & Waller, S. Travis
- 1095-1110 Efficiency of the plate-number-based traffic rationing in general networks
by Han, Deren & Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei
- 1111-1127 An adaptive memory programming metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem
by Li, Xiangyong & Tian, Peng & Aneja, Y.P.
- 1128-1139 The impact of control strategies on the management of returnable transport items
by Hellström, Daniel & Johansson, Ola
- 1140-1147 The cell phone effect on motor vehicle fatality rates: A Bayesian and classical econometric evaluation
by Fowles, Richard & Loeb, Peter D. & Clarke, Wm. A.
- 1148-1168 Restating modal investment priority with an improved model for public transport analysis
by Tirachini, Alejandro & Hensher, David A. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 1169-1179 Managing uncertainty in on-demand air travel
by Yang, Wei & Karaesmen, ItIr Z. & Keskinocak, PInar
2010, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 563-581 A three-level supply chain network design model with risk-pooling and lead times
by Park, Sukun & Lee, Tae-Eog & Sung, Chang Sup
- 582-597 Incorporating location, routing and inventory decisions in supply chain network design
by Ahmadi Javid, Amir & Azad, Nader
- 598-611 A modified ant colony optimization algorithm for multi-item inventory routing problems with demand uncertainty
by Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun
- 612-626 The split delivery vehicle routing problem with minimum delivery amounts
by Gulczynski, Damon & Golden, Bruce & Wasil, Edward
- 627-638 Solutions to the request reassignment problem in collaborative carrier networks
by Berger, Susanne & Bierwirth, Christian
- 639-649 The decline of the traditional travel agent model
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes
- 650-666 Scheduling trucks in cross-docking systems: A robust meta-heuristics approach
by Soltani, Roya & Sadjadi, Seyed Jafar
- 667-682 Estimating and benchmarking Less-than-Truckload market rates
by Özkaya, Evren & Keskinocak, PInar & Roshan Joseph, V. & Weight, Ryan
- 683-692 A driver focused truck crash prediction model
by Cantor, David E. & Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Özpolat, Koray
- 693-708 Efficiency and patterns of service mix in airport companies: An input distance function approach
by Abrate, Graziano & Erbetta, Fabrizio
- 709-718 A Multi-Objective Goal Programming airport selection model for low-cost carriers' networks
by Chang, Yu-Chun & Lee, Ning
- 719-734 Multi-level inventory management decisions with transportation cost consideration
by Madadi, Alireza & Kurz, Mary E. & Ashayeri, Jalal
- 735-749 Optimal network flows for containerized imports to the United States
by Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Tolliver, Denver
- 750-763 The impact of foldable containers on container fleet management costs in hinterland transport
by Shintani, Koichi & Konings, Rob & Imai, Akio
- 764-774 How different is carrier choice for third party logistics companies?
by Patterson, Zachary & Ewing, Gordon O. & Haider, Murtaza
- 775-790 What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 791-801 Locating passenger vehicle refueling stations
by Wang, Ying-Wei & Wang, Chuan-Ren
2010, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 481-482 Selected papers from the Second National Urban Freight Conference
by Chassiakos, Anastasios & Dessouky, Maged & Ioannou, Petros
- 483-495 A delay estimation technique for single and double-track railroads
by Murali, Pavankumar & Dessouky, Maged & Ordóñez, Fernando & Palmer, Kurt
- 496-506 The impacts of congestion on commercial vehicle tour characteristics and costs
by Figliozzi, Miguel Andres
- 507-519 Long haul freight network design using shipper-carrier freight flow prediction: A California network improvement case study
by Apivatanagul, Pruttipong & Regan, Amelia C.
- 520-533 On the formulation and solution of the convoy routing problem
by Goldstein, Darin & Shehab, Tariq & Casse, Juan & Lin, Hsiu-Chin
- 534-545 From waste to hydrogen: An optimal design of energy production and distribution network
by Parker, Nathan & Fan, Yueyue & Ogden, Joan
- 546-561 Evaluating impacts of institutional reforms on port efficiency changes: Ownership, corporate structure, and total factor productivity changes of world container ports
by Cheon, SangHyun & Dowall, David E. & Song, Dong-Wook
2010, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 281-294 Supply chain network design under profit maximization and oligopolistic competition
by Nagurney, Anna
- 295-316 A dynamic evacuation network optimization problem with lane reversal and crossing elimination strategies
by Xie, Chi & Lin, Dung-Ying & Travis Waller, S.
- 317-326 The broader effects of transportation infrastructure: Spatial econometrics and productivity approaches
by Cohen, Jeffrey P.
- 327-343 The impact of truck arrival information on container terminal rehandling
by Zhao, Wenjuan & Goodchild, Anne V.
- 344-353 The integrated yard truck and yard crane scheduling problem: Benders' decomposition-based methods
by Cao, Jin Xin & Lee, Der-Horng & Chen, Jiang Hang & Shi, Qixin
- 354-366 An uncertainty-aware AGV assignment algorithm for automated container terminals
by Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 367-383 Routing design for less-than-truckload motor carriers using Ant Colony Optimization
by Barcos, L. & Rodríguez, V. & Álvarez, M.J. & Robusté, F.
- 384-403 Willingness to pay for travel time reliability in passenger transport: A review and some new empirical evidence
by Li, Zheng & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 404-413 Determinants of passenger transfer waiting time at multi-modal connecting stations
by Hsu, Spring C.
- 414-425 Operational workforce planning for check-in counters at airports
by Stolletz, Raik
- 426-435 An approximate algorithm for the two-dimensional air cargo revenue management problem
by Huang, Kuancheng & Chang, Ko-chen
- 436-445 A nonparametric efficiency analysis of German public transport companies
by von Hirschhausen, Christian & Cullmann, Astrid
- 446-458 Optimizing bus stop spacing in urban areas
by Ibeas, Ángel & dell'Olio, Luigi & Alonso, Borja & Sainz, Olivia
- 459-468 Outsourcing distribution and logistics services within the automotive supplier industry
by Reeves Jr., Kingsley A. & Caliskan, Fethullah & Ozcan, Ozan
- 469-480 The capacitated plant location problem with customers and suppliers matching
by Zhu, Zhanguo & Chu, Feng & Sun, Linyan
2010, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 187-188 Special issue of selected papers from the 12th ATRS Conference, Athens, Greece, 2008
by Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Oum, Tae Hoon & Papatheodorou, Andreas
- 189-197 Network structure and capacity requirement: The case of China
by Zhang, Yimin
- 198-210 A comparative study of airport connectivity in China, Europe and US: Which network provides the best service to passengers?
by Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato & Malighetti, Paolo
- 211-221 Latent class models of international air carrier choice
by Wen, Chieh-Hua & Lai, Shan-Ching
- 222-235 Structuring critical success factors of airline safety management system using a hybrid model
by Hsu, Yueh-Ling & Li, Wen-Chin & Chen, Kuang-Wei
- 236-248 The welfare effects of the allocation of airlines to different terminals
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia
- 249-260 Technical efficiency and productivity changes in Spanish airports: A parametric distance functions approach
by Tovar, Beatriz & Martín-Cejas, Roberto Rendeiro
- 261-269 Air transport demand and economic growth in Brazil: A time series analysis
by Marazzo, Marcial & Scherre, Rafael & Fernandes, Elton
- 270-279 Airline competition in the British Isles
by Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A.
2010, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-17 Dynamic relief-demand management for emergency logistics operations under large-scale disasters
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 18-31 A conceptual framework for agent-based modelling of logistics services
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Cavalcante, Rinaldo & McCabe, Stephanie & Kwan, Helen
- 32-48 An integrated production-inventory system in a multi-stage multi-firm supply chain
by Leung, Kit Nam Francis
- 49-60 A stochastic programming winner determination model for truckload procurement under shipment uncertainty
by Ma, Zhong & Kwon, Roy H. & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 61-75 A consolidated model of trip distribution
by de Grange, Louis & Fernández, Enrique & de Cea, Joaquín
- 76-89 A novel modeling approach for the fleet deployment problem within a short-term planning horizon
by Gelareh, Shahin & Meng, Qiang
- 90-108 Bounding the efficiency of road pricing
by Yang, Hai & Xu, Wei & Heydecker, Benjamin
- 109-119 Investigating the effects of economies of scope on firms' pricing behavior: Empirical evidence from the US domestic airline industry
by Hofer, Christian & Eroglu, Cuneyt
- 120-135 Optimizing the block size in container yards
by Lee, Byung Kwon & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 136-155 A hybrid parallel genetic algorithm for yard crane scheduling
by He, Junliang & Chang, Daofang & Mi, Weijian & Yan, Wei
- 156-170 A decomposition scheme for large-scale Service Network Design with asset management
by Teypaz, Nicolas & Schrenk, Susann & Cung, Van-Dat
- 171-185 Comparing heuristic algorithms of the planar storage location assignment problem
by Park, Changkyu & Seo, Junyong
2009, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 843-859 Pre-distribution and post-distribution cross-docking operations
by Yan, Hong & Tang, Shao-long
- 860-877 Container fleet sizing and empty repositioning in liner shipping systems
by Dong, Jing-Xin & Song, Dong-Ping
- 878-892 Berth scheduling by customer service differentiation: A multi-objective approach
by Golias, Mihalis M. & Boile, Maria & Theofanis, Sotirios
- 893-903 Knowledge management enablers in liner shipping
by Yang, Ching-Chiao & Marlow, Peter B. & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 904-914 A reactive tabu search algorithm for the multi-depot container truck transportation problem
by Zhang, Ruiyou & Yun, Won Young & Moon, Ilkyeong
- 915-936 Strategic design and operational management optimization of a multi stage physical distribution system
by Manzini, Riccardo & Bindi, Filippo
- 937-945 Supply-chain partnership performance
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Son, Byung-Gak
- 946-959 A multi-population genetic algorithm for transportation scheduling
by Zegordi, S.H. & Beheshti Nia, M.A.
- 960-977 An exact solution approach for vehicle routing and scheduling problems with soft time windows
by Qureshi, A.G. & Taniguchi, E. & Yamada, T.
- 978-987 Optimisation of the exploitation period of individual vehicles in freight transportation companies
by Redmer, Adam
- 988-1005 Locating drivers in a trucking terminal network
by Erera, Alan & Hewitt, Michael & KaracIk, Burak & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 1006-1019 A weighted logit freight mode-choice model
by Rich, J. & Holmblad, P.M. & Hansen, C.O.
- 1020-1029 Dynamic price dispersion in airline markets
by Mantin, Benny & Koo, Bonwoo
- 1030-1038 How highway safety regulations and enforcement activities affect subcategories of motor vehicle fatalities
by Welki, Andrew M. & Zlatoper, Thomas J.
2009, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 667-677 Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management
by Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 678-692 Consolidation effects: Whether and how inventories should be pooled
by Wanke, Peter F. & Saliby, Eduardo
- 693-709 Price volatility in the airline markets
by Gillen, David & Mantin, Benny
- 710-724 Carriers' pricing behaviors in the United States airline industry
by Chi, Junwook & Koo, Won W.
- 725-739 Shift designs for freight handling personnel at air cargo terminals
by Rong, Aiying & Grunow, Martin
- 740-757 Multi-port vs. Hub-and-Spoke port calls by containerships
by Imai, Akio & Shintani, Koichi & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 758-770 The effect of multi-scenario policies on empty container repositioning
by Di Francesco, Massimo & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Zuddas, Paola
- 771-786 Container storage and transshipment marine terminals
by Nishimura, Etsuko & Imai, Akio & Janssens, Gerrit K. & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 787-794 A dynamic panel analysis of urban metro demand
by Graham, Daniel J. & Crotte, Amado & Anderson, Richard J.
- 795-809 Principles of micro-behavior commodity transport modeling
by Liedtke, Gernot
- 810-820 A heuristic algorithm for yard truck scheduling and storage allocation problems
by Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Jin Xin & Shi, Qixin & Chen, Jiang Hang
- 821-829 Locating road-vehicle refueling stations
by Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih
- 830-841 Capacity factors of a mixed speed railway network
by Harrod, Steven
2009, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 525-537 Price planning for time-definite less-than-truckload freight services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Lin, Dung-Ying & Young, Melanie M.
- 538-550 Predicting truck driver turnover
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Crum, Michael R. & Pautsch, Gregory R.
- 551-563 Optimal rail-road container terminal locations on the European network
by Limbourg, S. & Jourquin, B.
- 564-571 Optimizing shipment, ordering and pricing policies in a two-stage supply chain with price-sensitive demand
by Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Akbari Jokar, Mohammad R.
- 572-582 A technical note on "Optimizing inventory decisions in a multi-stage multi-customer supply chain"
by Leung, Kit Nam Francis
- 583-590 Simplifying choice through attribute preservation or non-attendance: Implications for willingness to pay
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 591-610 Effect of block width and storage yard layout on marine container terminal performance
by Petering, Matthew E.H.
- 611-626 Estimating an origin-destination table for US imports of waterborne containerized freight
by Levine, Brian & Nozick, Linda & Jones, Dean
- 627-641 Assessing the price effects of airline alliances on parallel routes
by Wan, Xiang & Zou, Li & Dresner, Martin
- 642-653 Productivity growth and biased technological change in UK airports
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Weber, William L.
- 654-665 Operational efficiencies across Asia Pacific airports
by Lam, Shao Wei & Low, Joyce M.W. & Tang, Loon Ching
2009, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 367-379 An analysis of dual-command operations in common warehouse designs
by Pohl, Letitia M. & Meller, Russell D. & Gue, Kevin R.
- 380-397 An agile approach for supply chain modeling
by Huang, Chun Che & Liang, Wen Yau & Lin, Shian Hua
- 398-408 Replenishment and lead time decisions in manufacturer-retailer chains
by Hsu, Shu-Lu & Lee, Chun Chen