Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
2013, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-7 Container routing in liner shipping
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo
- 8-23 A methodology to evaluate the competitiveness of electric delivery trucks
by Davis, Brian A. & Figliozzi, Miguel A.
- 24-32 Financial condition, safety investment and accident propensity in the US airline industry: A structural analysis
by Wang, Zuozheng & Hofer, Christian & Dresner, Martin E.
- 33-47 Any port in a storm: Impacts of new port infrastructure on exporter behaviour
by Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur & Sanderson, Lynda
- 48-54 A note on “Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions”
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan
- 55-70 A model for the formation of colloidal structures in freight transportation: The case of hinterland terminals
by Carrillo Murillo, David Guillermo & Liedtke, Gernot
- 71-91 Cost-stable truck scheduling at a cross-dock facility with unknown truck arrivals: A meta-heuristic approach
by Konur, Dinçer & Golias, Mihalis M.
- 92-106 A game theoretical analysis of port competition
by Ishii, Masahiro & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo & Tezuka, Koichiro & Chang, Young-Tae
- 107-124 Foldable and standard containers in empty container repositioning
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Do Ngoc, Anh-Dung & Konings, Rob
- 125-140 The impact of supply chain integration on responsiveness: The moderating effect of using an international supplier network
by Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco
- 141-158 Marine container terminal configurations for efficient handling of mega-containerships
by Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 159-175 Returns and the bullwhip effect
by Chatfield, Dean C. & Pritchard, Alan M.
- 176-189 Auction pricing of network access for North American railways
by Harrod, Steven
- 190-200 The impact of lead time reliability in freight transport: A logistics assessment of transport economics findings
by Dullaert, Wout & Zamparini, Luca
- 201-216 Feeder vessel management at container transshipment terminals
by Lee, Der-Horng & Jin, Jian Gang
- 217-249 A multi-objective robust optimization model for logistics planning in the earthquake response phase
by Najafi, Mehdi & Eshghi, Kourosh & Dullaert, Wout
- 250-265 Trading volume and volatility in the shipping forward freight market
by Alizadeh, Amir H.
- 266-280 The adoption behaviours of freeway electronic toll collection: A latent class modelling approach
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Jou, Rong-Chang & Kao, Chu-Yun & Fu, Chiang
2012, Volume 48, Issue 6
- 1065-1079 Cost adjustment for single item pooling models using a dynamic failure rate: A calculation for the aircraft industry
by Fritzsche, R.
- 1080-1092 Capacity and toll choice of an add-on toll road under various ownership regimes
by Tan, Zhijia
- 1093-1106 Robust schedule design for liner shipping services
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
- 1107-1120 Hierarchical multimodal hub location problem with time-definite deliveries
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 1121-1136 Congestion, port expansion and spatial competition for US container imports
by Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce
- 1137-1151 Product return and logistics knowledge: Influence on performance of the firm
by Mihi Ramírez, Antonio
- 1152-1168 Reliable design of a forward/reverse logistics network under uncertainty: A robust-M/M/c queuing model
by Vahdani, Behnam & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza & Modarres, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand
- 1169-1184 Modeling urban commercial vehicle daily tour chaining
by Ruan, Minyan & Lin, Jie (Jane) & Kawamura, Kazuya
- 1185-1204 A top-down approach and a decision support system for the design and management of logistic networks
by Manzini, Riccardo
- 1205-1220 The generalized bin packing problem
by Baldi, Mauro Maria & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto
- 1221-1234 Valuation effects of mergers and acquisitions in freight transportation
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Louca, Christodoulos & Panayides, Photis M.
2012, Volume 48, Issue 5
- 897-906 Fault tolerance modeling for an e-waste recycling supply chain
by Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Lirn, Taih-Cherng
- 907-918 Modeling hazardous materials risks for different train make-up plans
by Bagheri, Morteza & Saccomanno, Frank & Fu, Liping
- 919-936 Stochastic programming approach to re-designing a warehouse network under uncertainty
by Kiya, Farhad & Davoudpour, Hamid
- 937-957 Optimal distance tolls under congestion pricing and continuously distributed value of time
by Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan & Wang, Shuaian
- 958-975 The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising
by Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai
- 978-992 An analysis of an airport–airline relationship under a risk sharing contract
by Hihara, Katsuya
- 993-1008 Vertical relations in the air transport industry: A facility-rivalry game
by D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Nastasi, Alberto
- 1009-1022 Secondary trading of airport slots as a combinatorial exchange
by Pellegrini, Paola & Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele
- 1023-1031 The role of schedule delays on passengers’ choice of access modes: A case study of Japan’s international hub airports
by Keumi, Chikako & Murakami, Hideki
- 1032-1048 Impact of operational performance on air carrier cost structure: Evidence from US airlines
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
- 1049-1055 Malmquist financial efficiency analysis for airlines
by Pires, Heloisa Márcia & Fernandes, Elton
- 1056-1063 Environmental benefits of air–rail intermodality: The example of Madrid Barajas
by Zanin, Massimiliano & Herranz, Ricardo & Ladousse, Sophie
2012, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 715-729 Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions
by Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel
- 730-742 An equilibrium price model of spot and forward shipping freight markets
by Tezuka, Koichiro & Ishii, Masahiro & Ishizaka, Motokazu
- 743-754 Linkages between customer service, customer satisfaction and performance in the airline industry: Investigation of non-linearities and moderating effects
by Steven, Adams B. & Dong, Yan & Dresner, Martin
- 755-761 A dynamic demand analysis of the United States air-passenger service
by Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho
- 762-780 A supply chain generalized network oligopoly model for pharmaceuticals under brand differentiation and perishability
by Masoumi, Amir H. & Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna
- 781-794 Production smoothing in a serial supply chain: A laboratory investigation
by Cantor, David E. & Katok, Elena
- 795-806 A unit-load warehouse with multiple pickup and deposit points and non-traditional aisles
by Gue, Kevin R. & Ivanović, Goran & Meller, Russell D.
- 807-816 Safety performance differences between unionized and non-union motor carriers
by Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Cantor, David E. & Sienicki, Dale
- 817-829 Modeling closed-loop supply chains in the electronics industry: A retailer collection application
by Hong, I-Hsuan & Yeh, Jun-Sheng
- 830-842 Comparison of royalty methods for build–operate–transfer projects from a negotiation perspective
by Kang, Chao-Chung & Feng, Cheng-Min & Kuo, Chiu-Yen
- 843-852 Concentrated ownership and corporate performance revisited: The case of shipping
by Tsionas, Mike G. & Merikas, Andreas G. & Merika, Anna A.
- 853-862 Mergers and acquisitions in aviation – Management and economic perspectives on the size of airlines
by Merkert, Rico & Morrell, Peter S.
- 863-880 Minimizing fuel emissions by optimizing vessel schedules in liner shipping with uncertain port times
by Qi, Xiangtong & Song, Dong-Ping
- 881-895 Choosing a port: An analysis of containerized imports into the US
by Steven, Adams B. & Corsi, Thomas M.
2012, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 567-577 Vector network equilibrium problems with capacity constraints of arcs
by Xu, Y.D. & Li, S.J. & Teo, K.L.
- 578-590 Collaboration decisions on disruption recovery service in urban public tram systems
by Zeng, Amy Z. & Durach, Christian F. & Fang, Yan
- 591-602 A hierarchical clustering and routing procedure for large scale disaster relief logistics planning
by Özdamar, Linet & Demir, Onur
- 603-615 Performance assessment of UK airports: Evidence from a Bayesian dynamic frontier model
by Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Barros, Carlos
- 616-636 The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics
by Andres Figliozzi, Miguel
- 637-651 Airlines-within-airlines strategies and existence of low-cost carriers
by Lin, Ming Hsin
- 652-666 Throughput time distribution analysis for a one-block warehouse
by Schleyer, Marc & Gue, Kevin
- 667-683 Handling uncertainties in vehicle routing problems through data preprocessing
by Chardy, Matthieu & Klopfenstein, Olivier
- 684-700 Buffering in evacuation management for optimal traffic demand distribution
by Duanmu, Jun & Chowdhury, Mashrur & Taaffe, Kevin & Jordan, Craig
- 701-714 Sailing speed optimization for container ships in a liner shipping network
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
2012, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 387-400 The co-opetitive strategy of a closed-loop supply chain with remanufacturing
by Chen, Jen-Ming & Chang, Chia-I
- 401-414 A supply chain network design considering transportation cost discounts
by Tsao, Yu-Chung & Lu, Jye-Chyi
- 415-425 Route-based data envelopment analysis models
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W. & Yen, Barbara T.H.
- 426-437 Tradable travel credits for congestion management with heterogeneous users
by Wang, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Zhu, Daoli & Li, Changmin
- 438-459 Stochastic optimization models for the airport gate assignment problem
by Şeker, Merve & Noyan, Nilay
- 460-469 The impact of flight delays on passenger demand and societal welfare
by Britto, Rodrigo & Dresner, Martin & Voltes, Augusto
- 470-484 Liner ship fleet deployment with container transshipment operations
by Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
- 485-502 A location-inventory model for large three-level supply chains
by Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Lange, Jean-Charles & Semal, Pierre
- 503-515 The application of stochastic frontier panel models in economic regulation: Experience from the European rail sector
by Smith, Andrew S.J.
- 516-528 Terminal and yard allocation problem for a container transshipment hub with multiple terminals
by Lee, Der-Horng & Jin, Jian Gang & Chen, Jiang Hang
- 529-544 The effects of corporate governance on airline performance: Production and marketing efficiency perspectives
by Lu, Wen-Min & Wang, Wei-Kang & Hung, Shiu-Wan & Lu, En-Tzu
- 545-554 Latent class nested logit model for analyzing high-speed rail access mode choice
by Wen, Chieh-Hua & Wang, Wei-Chung & Fu, Chiang
- 555-565 Multimarket contact, alliance membership, and prices in international airline markets
by Zou, Li & Yu, Chunyan & Dresner, Martin
2012, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 2-18 Models for relief routing: Equity, efficiency and efficacy
by Huang, Michael & Smilowitz, Karen & Balcik, Burcu
- 19-33 Coordinated aviation network resource allocation under uncertainty
by Churchill, Andrew M. & Lovell, David J.
- 34-49 Optimal route decision with a geometric ground-airborne hybrid model under weather uncertainty
by Yoon, Yoonjin & Hansen, Mark & Ball, Michael O.
- 50-70 Design of a rail transit line for profit maximization in a linear transportation corridor
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C. & Sumalee, A.
- 71-88 Optimal inter-area coordination of train rescheduling decisions
by Corman, F. & D’Ariano, A. & Pacciarelli, D. & Pranzo, M.
- 89-99 Dynamics and equilibria of ecological predator–prey networks as nature’s supply chains
by Nagurney, Anna & Nagurney, Ladimer S.
- 100-114 A Green Vehicle Routing Problem
by Erdoğan, Sevgi & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 115-131 Game theory-based identification of facility use restrictions for the movement of hazardous materials under terrorist threat
by Reilly, Allison & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Jones, Dean
- 132-149 A bi-objective model for planning and managing rail-truck intermodal transportation of hazardous materials
by Verma, Manish & Verter, Vedat & Zufferey, Nicolas
- 150-164 Bioethanol supply chain system planning under supply and demand uncertainties
by Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue
- 165-177 External organizational commitment among organizational implants: The case of logistics service providers
by Grawe, Scott J. & Daugherty, Patricia J. & McElroy, James C.
- 178-189 The dark side of logistics outsourcing – Unraveling the potential risks leading to failed relationships
by Tsai, Ming-Chih & Lai, Kee-hung & Lloyd, Alison E. & Lin, Hung-Ju
- 190-201 Scheduling commercial vehicle queues at a Canada–US border crossing
by Haughton, Michael & Sapna Isotupa, K.P.
- 202-214 Revenue management policies for the truck rental industry
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 215-232 Analysis of an integrated maximum covering and patrol routing problem
by Keskin, Burcu B. & Li, Shirley (Rong) & Steil, Dana & Spiller, Sarah
- 233-247 Optimization approach to depot location and trip selection in one-way carsharing systems
by Correia, Gonçalo Homem de Almeida & Antunes, António Pais
- 248-257 A spatiotemporal partitioning approach for large-scale vehicle routing problems with time windows
by Qi, Mingyao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Li, Nan & Miao, Lixin
- 258-265 The economic importance of the Straits of Malacca and Singapore: An extreme-scenario analysis
by Qu, Xiaobo & Meng, Qiang
- 266-275 A combinatorial benders’ cuts algorithm for the quayside operation problem at container terminals
by Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Jin Xin
- 276-295 US shipping initial public offerings: Do prospectus and market information matter?
by Grammenos, Costas Th. & Papapostolou, Nikos C.
- 296-309 Estimating flow times for containerized imports from Asia to the United States through the Western rail network
by Leachman, Robert C. & Jula, Payman
- 310-330 In-transit perishable product inspection
by White, Chelsea C. & Cheong, Taesu
- 331-339 Dissecting preference heterogeneity in consumer stated choices
by Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio
- 340-354 Product, operation, and demand relationships between manufacturers and retailers
by Wanke, Peter F.
- 355-372 Dynamic routing of time-sensitive air cargo using real-time information
by Azadian, Farshid & Murat, Alper E. & Chinnam, Ratna Babu
- 373-385 Competitive multi-facility location games with non-identical firms and convex traffic congestion costs
by Konur, Dinçer & Geunes, Joseph
2011, Volume 47, Issue 6
- 793-807 Greening transportation fleets: Insights from a two-stage game theoretic model
by Bae, Sang Hoo & Sarkis, Joseph & Yoo, Chung Sik
- 808-821 Evaluating green supply chain management among Chinese manufacturers from the ecological modernization perspective
by Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung
- 822-836 The influence of greening the suppliers and green innovation on environmental performance and competitive advantage in Taiwan
by Chiou, Tzu-Yun & Chan, Hing Kai & Lettice, Fiona & Chung, Sai Ho
- 837-849 Inter-organizational relationships and knowledge sharing in green supply chains—Moderating by relational benefits and guanxi
by Cheng, Jao-Hong
- 850-871 The influence of green practices on supply chain performance: A case study approach
by Azevedo, Susana G. & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz Machado, V.
- 872-885 A resource-based view of green supply management
by Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do
- 887-907 A supply chain-transport supernetwork equilibrium model with the behaviour of freight carriers
by Yamada, Tadashi & Imai, Koji & Nakamura, Takamasa & Taniguchi, Eiichi
- 908-919 Existence and efficiency of oligopoly equilibrium under toll and capacity competition
by Liu, Tian-Liang & Chen, Jian & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 920-932 Valuation of freight transportation contracts under uncertainty
by Tsai, Mei-Ting & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Regan, Amelia
- 933-946 A less-than-truckload carrier collaboration planning problem under dynamic capacities
by Hernández, Salvador & Peeta, Srinivas & Kalafatas, George
- 947-964 Fleet deployment, network design and hub location of liner shipping companies
by Gelareh, Shahin & Pisinger, David
- 965-982 Using time-varying tolls to optimize truck arrivals at ports
by Chen, Xiaoming & Zhou, Xuesong & List, George F.
- 983-991 The dynamics between freight volatility and fleet size growth in dry bulk shipping markets
by Xu, Jane Jing & Yip, Tsz Leung & Marlow, Peter B.
- 992-1004 Congestion analysis of waterborne, containerized imports from Asia to the United States
by Leachman, Robert C. & Jula, Payman
- 1005-1020 Heuristics for quay crane scheduling at indented berth
by Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Jin Xin
- 1021-1037 Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions
by Du, Yuquan & Chen, Qiushuang & Quan, Xiongwen & Long, Lei & Fung, Richard Y.K.
- 1038-1057 Space allocating strategies for improving import yard performance at marine terminals
by Saurí, S. & Martín, E.
- 1058-1074 Sourcing decisions under risks of catastrophic event disruptions
by Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P. & Sarkar, A.
- 1075-1091 Vehicle routing optimization with soft time windows in a fuzzy random environment
by Xu, Jiuping & Yan, Fang & Li, Steven
- 1092-1111 Hub location problems in transportation networks
by Gelareh, Shahin & Nickel, Stefan
- 1112-1125 A passenger demand model for air transportation in a hub-and-spoke network
by Hsiao, Chieh-Yu & Hansen, Mark
- 1126-1139 Random and fuzzy utility models for road route choice
by Quattrone, Agata & Vitetta, Antonino
- 1140-1159 Performance measurement of a transportation network with a downtown space reservation system: A network-DEA approach
by Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Murray-Tuite, P. & Edara, P.
- 1160-1176 Improving the efficiency of metropolitan area transit by joint analysis of its multiple providers
by Barnum, Darold T. & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tandon, Sonali
- 1177-1193 A novel interval-valued fuzzy MCDM method for improving airlines’ service quality in Chinese cross-strait airlines
by Kuo, Ming-Shin
- 1194-1209 Spare parts demand: Linking forecasting to equipment maintenance
by Wang, Wenbin & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 1210-1220 Work unit incivility, job satisfaction, and total quality management among transportation employees
by Morrow, Paula C. & McElroy, James C. & Scheibe, Kevin P.
- 1221-1243 Tactical crew planning in railways
by Şahin, Güvenç & Yüceoğlu, Birol
September 2011, Volume 47, Issue 5
- 573-592 Bargaining framework for competitive green supply chains under governmental financial intervention
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 593-608 Long- and Short-Run supply-chain optimization models for the allocation and congestion management of containerized imports from Asia to the United States
by Jula, Payman & Leachman, Robert C.
- 609-622 A supply-chain optimization model of the allocation of containerized imports from Asia to the United States
by Jula, Payman & Leachman, Robert C.
- 623-640 A single-level mixed integer linear formulation for a bi-level discrete network design problem
by Farvaresh, Hamid & Sepehri, Mohammad Mehdi
- 641-647 Reaching a destination earlier by starting later: Revisited
by Qian, Chen & Chan, Ching-Yuen & Yung, Kai-Leung
- 648-668 The period vehicle routing problem: New heuristics and real-world variants
by Gulczynski, Damon & Golden, Bruce & Wasil, Edward
- 669-680 Scheduling operations at system choke points with sequence-dependent delays and processing times
by Douglas Smith, L. & Nauss, Robert M. & Mattfeld, Dirk Christian & Li, Jian & Ehmke, Jan F. & Reindl, M.
- 681-694 The relative efficiency of shipping companies
by Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Savva, Christos S.
- 695-708 Liner shipping service network design with empty container repositioning
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 709-721 A gam assessment of quality premia in the dry bulk time-charter market
by Köhn, Sebastian & Thanopoulou, Helen
- 722-737 Interdependent impacts of inoperability at multi-modal transportation container terminals
by Pant, Raghav & Barker, Kash & Grant, F. Hank & Landers, Thomas L.
- 738-754 Locating short-term empty-container storage facilities to support port operations: A user optimal approach
by Lei, Ting L. & Church, Richard L.
- 755-763 Non-aviation revenues and their implications for airport regulation
by Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot
- 764-777 Dynamic planning for urban drayage operations
by Zhang, Guangming & Smilowitz, Karen & Erera, Alan
- 778-790 A supplement to "A generalized algebraic model for optimizing inventory decisions in a centralized or decentralized multi-stage multi-firm supply chain"
by Francis Leung, Kit Nam
July 2011, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 401-413 A scenario-based dynamic programming model for multi-period liner ship fleet planning
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Tingsong
- 414-431 Combined ship allocation, routing and freight assignment in tramp shipping
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Liu, Hui-Yen
- 432-445 Evaluating advanced quay cranes in container terminals
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Lin, Yu-Jr
- 446-460 The importance of the inland leg of containerised maritime shipments: An analysis of modal choice determinants in Spain
by Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Sáez-Carramolino, Lorena & Furió-Pruñonosa, Salvador
- 461-473 Models for the discrete berth allocation problem: A computational comparison
by Buhrkal, Katja & Zuglian, Sara & Ropke, Stefan & Larsen, Jesper & Lusby, Richard
- 474-489 Modal freight transport required for production of US goods and services
by Nealer, Rachael & Weber, Christopher L. & Hendrickson, Chris & Scott Matthews, H.
- 490-506 Strategic fit in the general freight motor carrier industry
by Scheraga, Carl A.
- 507-519 Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Kim, Changwan & Kuo, Yao-Chen & Ou, Nai-Chi
- 520-531 A scenario decomposition-genetic algorithm method for solving stochastic air cargo container loading problems
by Tang, Ching-Hui
- 532-546 Operational and environmental performance measures in a multi-product closed-loop supply chain
by Paksoy, Turan & Bektas, Tolga & Özceylan, Eren
- 547-570 An analysis of third-party logistics performance and service provision
by Liu, Chiung-Lin & Lyons, Andrew C.
- 571-571 Retraction notice to "The vehicle routing problem with uncertain demand at nodes" [Transport. Res. Part E 45(4) (2009) 517-524]
by Liu, Chang-Shi & Lai, Ming-Yong
May 2011, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 295-296 Special issue of selected papers from the 13th ATRS Conference, Abu Dhabi, 2009
by Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Hooper, Paul & Oum, Tae Hoon
- 297-305 Effects of transport service differentiation in the US domestic airline market
by Fu, Xiaowen & Dresner, Martin & Oum, Tae H.
- 306-314 Time effect of low-cost carrier entry and social welfare in US large air markets
by Murakami, Hideki
- 315-332 Assessing the price effects of airline alliances on complementary routes
by Zou, Li & Oum, Tae H. & Yu, Chunyan
- 333-341 A dynamic programming algorithm based on expected revenue approximation for the network revenue management problem
by Huang, Kuancheng & Liang, Yu-Tung
- 342-358 Analysis on bargaining about global climate change mitigation in international aviation sector
by Hihara, Katsuya
- 359-370 Value determinants in the aviation industry
by Malighetti, Paolo & Meoli, Michele & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato
- 371-381 Airport ground access mode choice behavior after the introduction of a new mode: A case study of Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Hensher, David A. & Hsu, Tzu-Lan
- 382-389 The dilemma between capacity expansions and multi-airport systems: Empirical evidence from the industry's cost function
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 390-400 The runway capacity constraint and airlines' behavior: Choice of aircraft size and network design
by Takebayashi, Mikio
March 2011, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 105-114 The adoption and utilization of online auctions by supply chain managers
by Kros, John F. & Scott Nadler, S. & Chen, Haozhe
- 115-129 Coordinating pricing and inventory decisions in a multi-level supply chain: A game-theoretic approach
by Huang, Yun & Huang, George Q. & Newman, Stephen T.
- 130-137 Performance evaluation of logistics systems under cost and reliability considerations
by Jane, Chin-Chia
- 138-148 Taste heterogeneity and market segmentation in freight shippers' mode choice behaviour
by Arunotayanun, Kriangkrai & Polak, John W.
- 149-165 Influence of 3PL service offerings on client performance in India
by Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Muralidharan, C. & Sathiamoorthy, R.
- 166-181 An ant colony optimization model: The period vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhong Zhen
- 182-189 Preferences for alternative short sea shipping opportunities
by Puckett, Sean M. & Hensher, David A. & Brooks, Mary R. & Trifts, Valerie
- 190-203 The impact of landbridge on the market shares of Asian ports
by Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang
- 204-215 Economically-efficient port expansion strategies: An optimal control approach
by Dekker, Sander & Verhaeghe, Robert & Wiegmans, Bart
- 216-227 Assessing capacity and improving utilization of anchorages
by Huang, Shell Ying & Hsu, Wen Jing & He, Yuxiong
- 228-237 Productivity of airline carriers and its relation to deregulation, privatisation and membership in strategic alliances
by Sjögren, Stefan & Söderberg, Magnus
- 238-248 Scale economies and marginal costs in Spanish airports
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 249-262 A structural model of safety and safety regulation in the truckload trucking industry
by Savage, Ian
- 263-283 Equitable apportionment of railcars within a pooling agreement for shipping automobiles
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lunday, Brian J.
- 284-294 Strategic design of public bicycle sharing systems with service level constraints
by Lin, Jenn-Rong & Yang, Ta-Hui
January 2011, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-17 Analysis of traffic congestion costs in a competitive supply chain
by Konur, Dinçer & Geunes, Joseph
- 18-29 Strategic alliance in freight consolidation
by Zhou, Guanghui & Hui, Yer Van & Liang, Liang
- 30-40 Air-cargo capacity allocation for multiple freight forwarders
by Amaruchkul, Kannapha & Lorchirachoonkul, Vichit
- 41-60 Aircraft replacement scheduling: A dynamic programming approach
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh & Liu, Su-Miao & Chao, Ching-Cheng
- 61-72 The impact of lateness and reliability on passenger rail demand
by Batley, Richard & Dargay, Joyce & Wardman, Mark
- 73-84 Applying price and time differentiation to modeling cabin choice in high-speed rail
by Yang, Chih-Wen & Chang, Cheng-Chih
- 85-103 Decision support for yard capacity, fleet composition, truck substitutability, and scalability issues at seaport container terminals
by Petering, Matthew E.H.
- 104-104 Erratum to "Container port efficiency in emerging and more advanced markets" [Transportation Research Part E 46 (6) (2010) 1030-1042]
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Goh, Mark
November 2010, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 803-819 The impact of item substitutions on production-distribution networks for supply chains
by Chen, Hung-Yi
- 820-830 Multistage optimization of the supply chains of biofuels
by Huang, Yongxi & Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue
- 831-843 Channel coordination under consignment and vendor-managed inventory in a distribution system
by Chen, Jen-Ming & Lin, I-Chen & Cheng, Hung-Liang
- 844-854 An integrated model for stock replenishment and shipment scheduling under common carrier dispatch costs
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, SIla
- 855-880 Evolutionary variational inequalities and applications to complex dynamic multi-level models
by Daniele, Patrizia
- 881-895 Coordination with a backup supplier through buy-back contract under supply disruption
by Hou, Jing & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu
- 896-912 A generalized algebraic model for optimizing inventory decisions in a centralized or decentralized multi-stage multi-firm supply chain
by Francis Leung, Kit Nam
- 913-925 Integration of inventory and transportation decisions in a logistics system
by Zhao, Qiu hong & Chen, Shuang & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.