Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
April 1995, Volume 39, Issue 3-4
- 583-592 Labour market policy and unemployment
by Calmfors, Lars
- 593-599 The secular increase in European unemployment rates
by Oison, Mancur
- 601-610 Early trade patterns under the Europe Agreements: France, Germany and Italy
by Cadot, Olivier & Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime
- 611-621 Liberalizing European steel trade
by Winters, L. Alan
- 622-632 Trade liberalisation with Eastern nations: Some distribution issues
by Neven, Damien
- 633-640 Experimental investigations of errors in decision making under risk
by Hey, John D.
- 641-648 Incorporating a stochastic element into decision theories
by Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert
- 649-660 An error rate analysis of experimental data testing Nash refinements
by Harless, David W. & Camerer, Colin F.
- 661-673 Economic justice: The central question
by Kolm, Serge-Christophe
- 674-682 Equity, equality and welfare
by Lambert, Peter J. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo
- 683-689 Equality and responsibility
by Fleurbaey, Marc
- 691-699 The time and budget constraints of the firm
by Bolton, Patrick & Dewatripont, Mathias
- 700-708 Hierarchical computation of the resource allocation problem
by Van Zandt, Timothy
- 709-722 Cooperation and competition in organizations: A dynamic perspective
by Meyer, Margaret A.
- 723-730 Is the Welfare State necessarily an obstacle to economic growth?
by Atkinson, A. B.
- 731-738 Increasing public investment in Europe: Some practical considerations
by Girard, Jacques & Gruber, Harald & Hurst, Chris
- 739-749 The macroeconomic implications of capital adequacy requirements for banks
by Blum, Jurg & Hellwig, Martin
- 751-758 Togetheror separately? Issues on the costs and benefits of political and fiscal unions
by Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto & Spolaore, Enrico
- 759-770 Fiscal discipline and the choice of exchange rate regime
by Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres
- 771-779 Budget processes and commitment to fiscal discipline
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Harden, Ian J.
- 781-785 The physician's behavior and equity under a fundholding contract
by Glazer, Jacob & Shmueli, Amir
- 786-794 Regulated competition in health care: With or without a global budget?
by van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M.
- 795-802 The hospital-physician interaction in U.S. hospitals: Evolving payment schemes and their incentives
by Dor, Avi & Watson, Harry
- 803-804 Minutes of the meeting of the general assembly, 4 September 1994, Maastricht
by Barten, Anton P.
- 805-809 Minutes of the meeting of the council
by Barten, Anton P.
- 813-814 Report of the secretary
by Barten, Anton
- 815-816 Report of the treasurer
by Basevi, Giorgio
- 817-819 Report of the editors of the european economic review: 1993
by Bourguignon, Francois
- 820-821 Report of the chairman of the standing committee for students' affair
by Rochet, Jean-Charles
February 1995, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 177-177 Symposium on financial intermediation
by Bourguignon, Francois & Vives, Xavier
- 179-209 A welfare comparison of intermediaries and financial markets in Germany and the US
by Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas
- 211-228 A bargaining model of financial intermediation
by Bester, Helmut
- 229-244 Phonebanking
by Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans
- 245-251 A note on the equivalence of time consistency and subgame perfection in stochastic games
by Asilis, Carlos M.
- 253-274 Fiscal flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for monetary union in Europe
by Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R.
- 275-292 Social custom, management opposition, and trade union membership
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 293-317 Departmentalization and stochastic dissimilarity
by Gal-Or, Esther
- 319-333 Delegation in a general equilibrium model of customs unions
by Gatsios, Konstantine & Karp, Larry
- 335-343 Regular flexibility of nested CES functions
by Perroni, Carlo & Rutherford, Thomas F.
January 1995, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-15 Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market
by Gottfries, Nils & McCormick, Barry
- 17-33 Reward structures and the allocation of talent
by Acemoglu, Daron
- 35-69 Predicting excess returns in financial markets
by Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane
- 71-82 Duopoly and quality standards
by Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham
- 83-98 Primary commodity prices and the OECD economic performance
by Cristini, Annalisa
- 99-115 The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate
by Fase, M. M. G.
- 117-138 Managerial effort incentives, X-inefficiency and international trade
by Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan
- 139-160 Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D
by Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo
- 161-172 Monetary and real shocks and the optimal target zone
by Sutherland, Alan
December 1994, Volume 38, Issue 9
- 1673-1710 Access pricing and competition
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean
- 1711-1729 Was the Great Depression a low-level equilibrium?
by Dagsvik, John & Jovanovic, Boyan
- 1731-1761 Real adjustment in a union of incompletely converged economies: An example from East and West Germany
by Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Ma, Yue
- 1763-1778 Sources of business cycles in Europe: 1960-1988. Evidence from France, Germany, and the United Kingdom
by Karras, Georgios
- 1779-1797 Capitalists and workers: Knowledge and the strategic role of investment within the firm
by Stewart, Geoff
- 1799-1815 On the design of stable joint ventures
by Veugelers, Reinhilde & Kesteloot, Katrien
- 1817-1825 How sensible is the Leyden individual welfare function of income? A reply
by van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Kapteyn, Arie
October 1994, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 1527-1553 Repeated moral hazard: The role of memory, commitment, and the access to credit markets
by Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Macho, Ines & Rey, Patrick & Salanie, Bernard
- 1555-1580 Investment behaviour of Dutch industrial firms: A panel data study
by Broer, D. P. & van Leeuwen, G.
- 1581-1594 Labor productivity and the business cycle: Can R.B.C. models be saved?
by Fairise, Xavier & Langot, Francois
- 1595-1611 Trade unions and seniority employment rules
by Frank, Jeff & Malcomson, James M.
- 1613-1632 Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income-poverty
by Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti
- 1633-1659 How sensible is the Leyden individual welfare function of income?
by Seidl, Christian
- 1661-1663 Dominant interest and inflation differentials within the EMS: A comment
by Van Poeck, Andre & Van Gompel, Johan
- 1665-1666 Dominant interest and inflation differentials within the EMS: A reply
by Koedijk, Kees G. & Kool, Clemens J. M.
August 1994, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 1363-1389 Liquidity provision, banking, and the allocation of interest rate risk
by Hellwig, Martin
- 1391-1410 Life-cycle expenditure allocations and the consumption costs of children
by Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Preston, Ian
- 1411-1421 Flexible labor compensation, risk sharing and company leverage
by Ichino, Andrea
- 1423-1440 Research vs. development: Optimal patenting policy in a three-stage model
by La Manna, Manfredi M. A.
- 1441-1469 Testing the basic target zone model on Swedish data 1982-1990
by Lindberg, Hans & Soderlind, Paul
- 1471-1486 Evaluating risky consumption paths: The role of intertemporal substitutability
by Obstfeld, Maurice
- 1487-1491 Coordination problems at negligible degrees of market power
by Silvestre, Joaquim
- 1493-1504 Returns to scale in the French manufacturing industry
by Szpiro, Daniel & Cette, Gilbert
- 1505-1517 Pricing initial public offerings: Evidence from Germany
by Wasserfallen, Walter & Wittleder, Christian
June 1994, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 1179-1184 Exchange rates, inflation and structural change: An introduction
by de Menil, Georges & Gordon, Robert J.
- 1185-1216 European exchange rate credibility before the fall
by Rose, Andrew K. & Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 1217-1220 Comments : European exchange rate credibility before the fall by A.K. Rose and L.E.O. Svensson
by Branson, William H.
- 1221-1223 Comments : European exchange rate credibility before the fall by A.K. Rose and L.E.O. Svensson
by Tabellini, Guido
- 1225-1244 International evidence on tradables and nontradables inflation
by De Gregorio, Jose & Giovannini, Alberto & Wolf, Holger C.
- 1245-1249 Comments : International evidence on tradables and nontradables inflation by J. De G regorio, A. Giovannini and H.C. Wolf
by Gordon, Robert J.
- 1250-1256 Comments: International evidence on tradables and nontradables inflation by J. De Gregorio, A. Giovannini and H.C. Wolf
by de Menil, Georges
- 1257-1276 Rational bubbles during Poland's hyperinflation: Implications and empirical evidence
by Funke, Michael & Hall, Stephen & Sola, Martin
- 1277-1281 Comments : Rational bubbles during Poland's hyperinflation: Implications and empirical evidence by M. Funke, S. Hall and M. Sola
by Charemza, Wojciech W.
- 1282-1285 Comments : Rational bubbles during Poland's hyperinflation: Implications and empirical evidence by M. Funke, S. Hall and M. Sola
by West, Kenneth D.
- 1287-1315 Gross worker and job flows in Europe
by Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles
- 1316-1320 Comments : Gross worker and job flows in Europe by M. Burda and C. Wyplosz
by Abowd, John M.
- 1321-1325 Comments : Gross worker and job market flows in Europe by M. Burda and C. Wyplosz
by Franz, Wolfgang
- 1327-1349 The behaviour of state firms in eastern Europe, pre-privatisation
by Aghion, Philippe & Blanchard, Olivier & Burgess, Robin
- 1350-1356 Comments : The behaviour of state firms in eastern Europe, pre-privatization by P. Aghion, O. Blanchard and R. Burgess
by Estrin, Saul
- 1357-1361 Comments : The behaviour of state firms in eastern Europe, pre-privatization by P. Aghion, O. Blanchard and R. Burgess
by Siebert, Horst
May 1994, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 1021-1039 Wage bargaining and nominal rigidities
by Holden, Steinar
- 1041-1055 Merger policy in open economies
by Barros, Pedro P. & Cabral, Luis
- 1057-1069 Delegation in international monetary policy games
by Dolado, Juan J. & Dolado, Juan J. & Griffiths, Mark & Padilla, A. Jorge & Padilla, A. Jorge
- 1071-1098 Learning, convergence, and stability with multiple rational expectations equilibria
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 1099-1112 The 'perverse' effects of wage and price controls in search markets
by Fershtman, Chaim & Fishman, Arthur
- 1113-1138 Shared ATM networks and banking competition
by Matutes, Carmen & Padilla, A. Jorge
- 1139-1151 Export subsidies under dynamic duopoly
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 1153-1170 Voting power in the EC decision making and the consequences of two different enlargements
by Widgren, Mika
- 1171-1174 A note on the correct specification of financial portfolio AIDS models
by Grimes, Arthur & Wong, Alfred Y-T. & Meads, Chris S.
April 1994, Volume 38, Issue 3-4
- 417-417 Introduction
by Cohen, Daniel
- 419-445 Debt deflation: Theory and evidence
by King, Mervyn
- 447-468 Fixed exchange rates as a means to price stability: What have we learned?
by Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 469-487 On banking and intermediation
by Tirole, Jean
- 489-504 Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative
by Dreze, Jacques H. & Malinvaud, Edmond
- 505-522 Economic research in Europe
by Kirman, Alan & Dahl, Mogens
- 523-534 European unemployment: A retrospective
by Bean, Charles R.
- 535-543 Unemployment, wage rigidity, and the returns to education
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 545-554 Environmental policy reconsidered: The role of technological innovation
by Carraro, Carlo & Siniscaico, Domenico
- 555-562 Environmental policy, compliance and innovation
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean
- 563-576 Does environmental dumping lead to delocation?
by Motta, Massimo & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 577-585 Welfare costs and rent premia when quotas are not transferable
by de Melo, Jaime & Pfaff, Alex & Tarr, David
- 586-595 Lobbying and adjustment in declining industries
by Braillard, S. Lael & Verdier, Thierry
- 596-603 The EC and protection: The political economy
by Winters, L. Alan
- 605-614 One business cycle and one trend from (many,) many disaggregates
by Quah, Danny
- 614-623 Detrending and turning points
by Canova, Fabio
- 624-635 Common and uncommon trends and cycles
by Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 637-650 Competition, cooperation and mergers: Economic and policy issues
by Bensaid, Bernard & Encaoua, David & Winckler, Antoine
- 651-662 Networks and compatibility: Implications for antitrust
by Economides, Nicholas & White, Lawrence J.
- 663-673 Distorting the direction of technological change
by Adams, William James & Encaoua, David
- 675-682 Gathering information before the contract is offered: The case with two states of nature
by Cremer, Jacques & Khalil, Fahad
- 683-690 Rewarding performance by promotion to a different job
by Fairburn, James A. & Malcomson, James M.
- 691-700 Job design, delegation and cooperation: A principal-agent analysis
by Itoh, Hideshi
- 701-710 Opening the black box of innovation
by Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean
- 711-720 Distributive justice: Theoretical foundations and empirical findings
by Gaertner, Wulf
- 721-730 Rational normative economics vs 'social welfare' and 'social choice'
by Kolm, Serge-Christophe
- 731-738 Rights and freedom in welfare economics
by Pattanaik, Prasanta K.
- 739-747 Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth
by Sala-i-Martin, Xavier
- 748-756 Monopolistic competition, endogenous markups, and growth
by Gali, Jordi
- 757-763 Models of political economy of growth: A short survey
by Verdier, Thierry
- 765-773 Does centralization increase the size of government?
by Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido
- 774-782 Central bank constitutions for federal monetary unions
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Suppel, Ralph
- 783-791 The political economy of fiscal restrictions: Implications for Europe from the United States
by Eichengreen, Barry & Bayoumi, Tamim
- 793-801 A panel analysis of job changes and unemployment
by Muhleisen, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 802-808 On-the-job search and the cyclical sensitivity of job mobility
by Hartog, Joop & van Ophem, Hans
- 809-816 Matching models and labour market flows
by Burgess, Simon M.
- 817-826 Human capital, inequality, and growth: A local perspective
by Benabou, Roland
- 827-835 Income distribution and investment
by Perotti, Roberto
- 836-845 Spillovers, stratification, and inequality
by Durlauf, Steven N.
- 847-858 Evolutionary game theory
by Van Damme, Eric
- 859-867 Drift
by Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry
- 868-881 The 'as if' approach to game theory: Three positive results and four obstacles
by Weibull, Jorgen W.
- 883-890 Institutional prerequisites for economic growth: Europe after World War II
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 891-898 Monetary policy in economic transition: Lessons from the French post-war experience
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 899-911 Belgium's postwar growth and the catch-up hypothesis
by Cassiers, Isabelle
- 913-922 Nontraded assets and the CAPM
by Weil, Philippe
- 923-931 Some models of the international capital market
by Dumas, Bernard
- 932-939 Frictions in asset pricing and macroeconomics
by Aiyagari, S. Rao
- 941-951 The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea
by Amsden, Alice H. & Singh, Ajit
- 952-963 On the mechanism of catching up
by Lau, Man-lui & Wan, Henry Jr.
- 964-973 Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view
by Young, Alwyn
February 1994, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 213-233 Competition, long run contracts and internal inefficiencies in firms
by Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan
- 235-269 Stylized facts of business cycles in the G7 from a real business cycles perspective
by Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon
- 271-283 Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry
by Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francis
- 285-303 A monopoly-union model of wage determination with capital and taxes: An empirical application to the Finnish manufacturing
by Holm, Pasi & Honkapohja, Seppo & Koskela, Erkki
- 305-327 On the effectiveness of economic policy when competition is imperfect and expectations are rational
by Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Schultz, Christian
- 329-342 Some evidence on hysteresis in unemployment rates
by Jaeger, Albert & Parkinson, Martin
- 343-366 Dynamic tax incidence and intergenerationally neutral reform
by Keuschnigg, Christian
- 367-383 Equilibrium effects of potential entry when prices signal quality
by Overgaard, Per Baltzer
- 385-401 On-the-job search: Some empirical evidence from Britain
by Pissarides, Christopher A. & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- 403-415 Bargaining structure and economic performance in the open economy
by Rama, Martin
January 1994, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-22 Exchange rate hysteresis? Large versus small policy misalignments
by Baldwin, Richard E. & Lyons, Richard K.
- 23-44 Price discrimination via second-hand markets
by Anderson, Simon P. & Ginsburgh, Victor A.
- 45-58 Equilibrium entry patterns under uncertainty
by Appelbaum, Elie & Weber, Shlomo
- 59-67 Saving, investment and international capital mobility in EC countries
by Argimon, Isabel & Roldan, JoseMaria
- 69-85 Nominal budgeting as a stabilization rule: The optimal degree of indexation of public spending
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Zanello, Alessandro
- 87-100 Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly
by Dobson, Paul W.
- 101-115 The inverse almost ideal demand system
by Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 117-132 Government size and macroeconomic stability
by Gali, Jordi
- 133-141 Noise: A firm-made trade barrier
by Hollander, Abraham
- 143-170 A mechanism design approach to transfer pricing by the multinational firm
by Stoughton, Neal M. & Talmor, Eli
- 171-193 Antidumping and countervailing duty decisions in the E.C. and in the U.S.: An experiment in comparative political economy
by Tharakan, P. K. M. & Waelbroeck, J.
- 195-210 Labour markets and innovation: Ex-post bargaining
by Ulph, A. M. & Ulph, D. T.
December 1993, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 1457-1482 Risk sharing on the labour market and second-best wage rigidities
by Dreze, Jacques H. & Gollier, Christian
- 1483-1506 Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations
by Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph & Wiegard, Wolfgang
- 1507-1522 Staggered vs. synchronised wage setting in oligopoly
by De Fraja, Giovanni
- 1523-1532 Shirking or work morale? : The impact of regulating
by Frey, Bruno S.
- 1533-1568 Money, New-Keynesian macroeconomics and the business cycle
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Portier, Franck
- 1569-1597 Customer coalitions, monopoly price discrimination and generic entry deterrence
by Innes, Robert & Sexton, Richard J.
- 1599-1620 An economic theory of the open shop trade union
by Naylor, Robin & Cripps, Martin
October 1993, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 1295-1314 Labour demand, quantity constraints or matching : The determination of employment in the absence of market-clearing
by Burgess, Simon M.
- 1315-1330 Imperfect competition and the suboptimality of rational expectations
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 1331-1349 Do exporters gain from VERs?
by de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan
- 1351-1371 Revisiting Baumol's 'art as floating crap game'
by Buelens, Nathalie & Ginsburgh, Victor
- 1373-1391 Electoral cycles and international policy cooperation
by Lohmann, Susanne
- 1393-1411 Female labour force participation and the choice of occupation: The supply of teachers
by Dolton, P. J. & Makepeace, G. H.
- 1413-1424 Nonmarket transfers and altruism
by Stark, Oded
- 1425-1446 Walras's models of the barter of stocks of commodities
by Walker, Donald A.
August 1993, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 1175-1184 Endogenous growth in Arrow's Learning by Doing model
by d'Autume, Antoine & Michel, Philippe
- 1185-1196 Government policy and the firm's capital structure
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 1197-1202 Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows
by Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 1203-1222 An equilibrium model of quits under optimal contracting
by Kahn, Charles M. & Longhofer, Stanley D.
- 1223-1249 Wage premiums and profit maximization in efficiency wage models
by MacLeod, W. Bentley & Malcomson, James M.
- 1251-1257 Structural unemployment and disequilibrium
by Morissette, Rene & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise
- 1259-1274 Optimal production with uncertain interruptions in the supply of electricity : Estimation of electricity outage costs
by Tishler, Asher
- 1275-1277 Estimating functional forms in cost-prices : Reply
by Olson, Dennis O. & Shieh, Yeung-nan
- 1279-1281 Cointegration and time-varying parameters : A comment
by Honohan, Patrick
- 1283-1284 Cointegration and time-varying parameters : A reply
by Canarella, G. & Pollard, S. & Lai, K.
June 1993, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 897-920 Time nonseparability in aggregate consumption : International evidence
by Braun, Phillip A. & Constantinides, George M. & Ferson, Wayne E.
- 921-948 Competitive runs : The case of a ceiling on aggregate investment
by Bartolini, Leonardo
- 949-960 Optimal hedging in a futures market with background noise and basis risk
by Briys, Eric & Crouhy, Michel & Schlesinger, Harris
- 961-982 Volatility, information and noise trading
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Moresi, Serge
- 983-1004 The 'leading shareholder' strategy, takeover contests and stock price dynamics
by Dewatripont, M.