The International Journal of Accounting
1997, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 139-153 Problems of accounting reform in the People's Republic of China
by Chen, Yin & Jubb, Peter & Tran, Alfred
- 155-172 Social financial reporting in India: A case
by Hegde, Poorna & Bloom, Robert & Fuglister, Jayne
- 173-186 Payback: A gulf between managerial accounting and financial theory in practice -- A view from accountants and finance officers in Ireland
by Brien, Mairead O
- 187-202 The perceived importance of international accounting topics in the Asia-Pacific Rim: A comparative study
by Sands, John Stephen & Pragasam, John
- 203-235 International accounting research: An analysis of thirty-two years from the international journal of accounting
by Needles, Belverd Jr.
- 237-239 Research in accounting in emerging economies : edited by R.S. Olusegun Wallace, John M. Samuels, Richard J. Briston and Shahrokh M. Saudagaran, JAI Press Inc., Greenwich CT, Volume 3 1995, 321 p
by Borkowski, Susan C.
- 239-241 A history of financial accounting : by John Richard Edwards, Routledge, Chapman, and Hall, London, 1989, 326 p., $69.95
by Flesher, Dale L.
- 241-245 Accounting services, growth, and change in the pacific basin : by David L. McKee and Don E. Garner, Quorum Books, Westport, Connecticut
by Sartori, Donald M.
1997, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-22 Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions
by Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Pendlebury, Maurice
- 23-44 Anglo-Saxon and German life-cycle costing
by Gutschelhofer, Alfred & Roberts, Hanno
- 45-62 Capital charging and asset revaluations: New choices in governmental financial reporting?
by Lally, Martin T. & Smith, G. Stevenson
- 63-77 Factors affecting an analyst forecast revision-- Taiwan and the United States: A comparison
by Moyes, Glen D. & Park, Kyungjoo & Wang, Andrew Minglong & Williams, Patricia A.
- 79-97 Organizational culture and budget related behavior: A comparative contingency study of three local government organizations
by Goddard, Andrew
- 99-117 International accounting education: Insights from academicians and practitioners
by Rezaee, Zabihollah & Szendi, Joseph Z. & Elmore, Robert C.
- 119-121 A guide to applying international accounting standards : by David Cairns, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Central Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 909 p. $39.95
by Needles, Belverd Jr.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 405-418 International harmonization of reporting required by stock markets
by Lainez, Jose A. & Callao, Susana & Jarne, Jose I.
- 419-443 An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy
by Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr.
- 445-462 Recent developments in the accounting profession in New Zealand: A case of deprofessionalization?
by Velayutham, Sivakumar & Perera, Hector
- 463-481 Culture and accounting in Indonesia: An empirical examination
by Sudarwan, M. & Fogarty, Timothy J.
- 483-496 The propensity of managers to create budgetary slack: A cross-national re-examination using random sampling
by Lal, Mohan & Dunk, Alan S. & Smith, Gregory D.
- 497-509 Determinants of audit fees in Bangladesh
by Waresul Karim, A. K. M. & Moizer, Peter
1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 269-279 International accounting harmonization and the major developed stock market countries: An empirical study
by Emenyonu, Emmanuel N. & Gray, Sidney J.
- 281-291 An analysis of multinational "audit failures"
by Hermanson, Heather M. & Hermanson, Dana R. & Carcello, Joseph V.
- 293-331 Environmental disclosures in annual reports: An international perspective
by Gamble, George O. & Hsu, Kathy & Jackson, Cynthia & Tollerson, Cynthia D.
- 333-346 Environmental performance and reporting: Perceptions of managers and accounting professionals in Hong Kong
by Jaggi, Bikki & Zhao, Ronald
- 347-363 A comparison of Japanese and U.S. Auditor decision-making behavior
by Yamamura, Jeanne H. & Frakes, Albert H. & Sanders, Debra L. & Ahn, Sung K.
- 365-379 Ethical development, professional commitment and rule observance attitudes: A study of auditors in Taiwan
by Jeffrey, Cynthia & Weatherholt, Nancy & Lo, Steven
- 381-398 Possible factors of the accuracy of prospectus earnings forecast in Hong Kong
by Yin Chan, Anthony Moung & Kam Sit, Cora Luk & Li Tong, Millie Mei & Kit Wong, Daphne Chi & Yiu Chan, Ricko Wai
- 399-401 Value added reporting: Lessons for the United States : by Ahmed Belkaoui, Quorum Books, New York, 1992, 165 pp. $29.95
by Iqbal, M. Zafar
- 401-404 Culture and accounting education issues in developing countries--a Papua New Guinea case study : by Fabian Pok, UBSPD, New Delhi, 204 pp. $20.00
by Banerjee, Bhabatosh
1996, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 143-160 A comparison of U.S. and Japanese analysts' forecasts of earnings and sales
by Mande, Vivek
- 175-195 Corporate environmental disclosures: Competitive disclosure hypothesis using 1991 annual report data
by Ali Fekrat, M. & Inclan, Carla & Petroni, David
- 197-212 An international comparison of manufacturing-friendly cost management systems
by Lee, John Y. & Monden, Yasuhiro
- 213-237 An investigation into the influence of cultural factors in the international lobbying of the International Accounting Standards Committee: The case of E32, Comparability of Financial Statements
by MacArthur, John B.
- 239-259 Financial reporting regulation in ASEAN: Features and prospects
by Craig, Russell J. & Diga, Joselito G.
- 261-264 Accounting standards : (4th ed.), by John Blake. Pitman Publishing, London, 1994, 260p. [UK pound]16.99; US$26.84
by Perera, M. Hector B.
- 264-268 Business behavior and information : edited by Yuji Ijiri and Isao Nakano, Carnegie Mellon University Press, Pittsburgh, 1992, 200 p. $15.00 U.S
by Schedler, Bernd H.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-18 A review and synthesis of research on supplier concentration, quality and fee structure in non-U.S. markets for auditor services
by Walker, Kenton B. & Johnson, Eric N.
- 19-37 Setting a research agenda for auditing issues in the People's Republic of China
by Graham, Lynford E.
- 39-53 An analysis (meta- and otherwise) of multinational transfer pricing research
by Borkowski, Susan C.
- 55-66 A methodological note on cross-cultural accounting ethics research
by Cohen, Jeffrey R. & Pant, Laurie W. & Sharp, David J.
- 67-93 The development of accounting regulation in the extractive industries: An international review
by Luther, Robert
- 95-120 A comparative study of cultural influences on financial reporting in the U.S. and The Netherlands
by Hussein, Mohamed E.
- 121-133 Auditors' ethical reasoning: Some audit conflict and cross cultural evidence
by Tsui, Judy S. L.
- 135-137 Accounting's changing role in social conflict : by Cheryl R. Lehman, Marcus Wiener Publishing, New York, 1992, 174 pp. $34.95
by Hughey, David V.
- 137-139 The future shape of financial reports : edited by John Arnold, Paul Boyle, Anthony Carey, Malcolm Cooper, Ken Wild, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, and The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland, 1991
by Bloom, Robert
- 139-142 Setting the standards for financial reporting: FASB and the struggle for control of a critical process : by Robert Van Riper. Publisher, Westport, CT, 1994,206 pp. $49.95
by Prather-Stewart, Jenice