Intangibles: Management, Measurement, and Reporting: by Baruch Lev, Washington, DC, Brookings Institution Press, 2001, pp. viii+216
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 19839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dana Simona Gherai & Diana Elisabeta Balaciu, 2011. "From Creative Accounting Practices And Enron Phenomenon To The Current Financial Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-3.
- Violeta SACUI & Diana Claudia SALA, 2011. "The Intangible Assets Investments: Accounting Treatment and Risks for Capital Investors and Management," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 673-682, October.
- Barros, Henrique M., 2011. "The Effects of Innovation Partnership, Foreign Ownership and Enhanced Management Practices on the Use of Patents in Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_255, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Francesco Badia & Elena Borin, 2011. "Performance Measurement Systems in Theatres: The Case of the Municipal Theatre of Ferrara," Working Papers 201120, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Marta-Christina Suciu & Irina-Virginia Drăgulănescu & Alexandru Ghiţiu-Brătescu & Luciana Picioruş & Cosmin Imbrişcă, 2011. "Universities` Role in Knowledge-Based Economy and Society. Implications for Romanian Economics Higher Education," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 420-436, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:36:y:2001:i:4:p:501-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.