From Creative Accounting Practices And Enron Phenomenon To The Current Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Higson, Chris, 2001. "Intangibles: Management, Measurement, and Reporting: by Baruch Lev, Washington, DC, Brookings Institution Press, 2001, pp. viii+216," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 501-503, 012.
- Sikka, Prem, 2009. "Financial crisis and the silence of the auditors," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 868-873, August.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:2:p:222-254 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ndebugri, Haruna & Tweneboah Senzu, Emmanuel, 2017. "Analyzing the critical effects of creative accounting practices in the corporate sector of Ghana," MPRA Paper 81113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2017.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fizza Tassadaq & Qaisar Ali Malik, 2015. "Creative Accounting and Financial Reporting: Model Development and Empirical Testing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 544-551.
More about this item
Keywordscreative accounting; fraud; audit; financial statements.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:13:p:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.