Analyzing the critical effects of creative accounting practices in the corporate sector of Ghana
The studies strive to empirically examine, the adoption of creative accounting methods in financial reporting structures, in the corporate sector of Ghana and it ramification on the financial system.
|Date of creation:||04 Sep 2017|
|Date of revision:||04 Sep 2017|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lungu Ionuţ Cosmin, 2010. "A Census Of Creative Accounting Techniques," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4-1), pages 104-108, Winter-Sp.
- Dana Simona Gherai & Diana Elisabeta Balaciu, 2011. "From Creative Accounting Practices And Enron Phenomenon To The Current Financial Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-3.
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Jack Dowds, 1998. "The ethics of creative accounting," Economics Working Papers 349, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Beneish, Messod D., 1997. "Detecting GAAP violation: implications for assessing earnings management among firms with extreme financial performance," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 271-309.
- Alina Beattrice Vladu & Dumitru Matis, 2010. "Corporate Governance And Creative Accounting: Two Concepts Strongly Connected? Some Intersting Insights Highlighted By Constructing The Internal History Of A Literature," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 1-33.
- Berinde Sorin & Rachisan Paula Ramona & Grosanu Adrian, 2012. "Qualitative Study Regarding The Relationship Between Corporate Governance And Creative Accounting," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 642-647, December.
- Gary K. Meek, 2007. "Evidence on factors affecting the relationship between CEO stock option compensation and earnings management," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 304-323, August.
- Valentin Ioan Uşurelu & Mioara Marin (Nedelcu) & Alina Elena Danailă (Andrei) & Daniela Loghin, 2010. "Accounting Ethics - Responsibility Versus Creativity," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 349-356.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.