The Impact of Creative Accounting Techniques on the Reliability of Financial Reporting with Particular Reference to Saudi Auditors and Academics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2002. "Growth Theory in the History of Thought," Chapters,in: The Nature of Economic Growth, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christof Beuselinck & Sophie Manigart, 2007.
"Financial Reporting Quality in Private Equity Backed Companies: The Impact of Ownership Concentration,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 261-274, October.
- C. Beuselinck & S. Manigart, 2005. "Financial Reporting Quality in Private Equity Backed Companies: The Impact of Ownership Concentration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/343, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- C. Beuselinck & S. Manigart, 2007. "Financial Reporting Quality in Private Equity Backed Companies: The Impact of Ownership Concentration," Post-Print hal-00677531, HAL.
- Beuselinck, C.A.C. & Manigart, S., 2007. "Financial reporting quality in private equity backed companies : The impact of ownership concentration," Other publications TiSEM 2c9c21c1-d197-4651-a4af-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beuselinck, C. & Manigart, S., 2006. "Financial reporting quality in privaty equity backed companies: the impact of ownership concentration," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-23, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Alina Beattrice Vladu & University & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2013. "Creative Accounting, Measurement And Behavior," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-9.
- Dana Simona Gherai & Diana Elisabeta Balaciu, 2011. "From Creative Accounting Practices And Enron Phenomenon To The Current Financial Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-3.
- Berinde Sorin & Rachisan Paula Ramona & Grosanu Adrian, 2012. "Qualitative Study Regarding The Relationship Between Corporate Governance And Creative Accounting," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 642-647, December.
- L·szlÛ PÛlos & Michael T. Hannan, 2002. "Foundations of a theory of social forms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 85-115, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana Elisabeta Balaciu & Victoria Bogdan & Liliana Feleaga & Adela-Laura Popa, 2014. "“Colorful” Approach Regarding Creative Accounting. An Introspective Study Based On the Association Technique," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 643-664, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCreative Accounting; Reliability; Financial Reporting;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2017-02-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.