Evidence on factors affecting the relationship between CEO stock option compensation and earnings management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raghavan J. Iyengar & Judy Land & Ernest M. Zampelli, 2010. "Does board governance improve the quality of accounting earnings?," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 49-68, July.
- Emilia Peni & Sami Vähämaa, 2010. "Female executives and earnings management," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(7), pages 629-645, June.
- Ndebugri, Haruna & Tweneboah Senzu, Emmanuel, 2017. "Analyzing the critical effects of creative accounting practices in the corporate sector of Ghana," MPRA Paper 81113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2017.
- Jia, Y., 2008. "Essays on the role of managerial type in financial reporting," Other publications TiSEM ab1af530-b40f-4c86-9edd-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fizza Tassadaq & Qaisar Ali Malik, 2015. "Creative Accounting and Financial Reporting: Model Development and Empirical Testing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 544-551.
- Guy D. Fernando & Qiao Xu, 2012. "CEO compensation and strategic expenses: penalizing, shielding or rewarding?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 279-297, August.
More about this item
KeywordsChief executives; Stock options; Remuneration; Earnings; United States of America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:rafpps:v:6:y:2007:i:3:p:304-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .