Performance Measurement Systems in Theatres: The Case of the Municipal Theatre of Ferrara
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Higson, Chris, 2001. "Intangibles: Management, Measurement, and Reporting: by Baruch Lev, Washington, DC, Brookings Institution Press, 2001, pp. viii+216," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 501-503, 012.
- Peacock, Alan T, 1969. "Welfare Economics and Public Subsidies to the Arts," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 37(4), pages 323-335, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Public Management; Management Tools; Performance Measurement; Theatres; Municipal Theatre of Ferrara;
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.