Welfare Economics and Public Subsidies to the Arts
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manchester M13 9PL|
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
- Ilde Rizzo & Ruth Towse, 2015. "In memoriam Alan Peacock: a pioneer in cultural economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 225-238, August.
- Aubert, CÃ¨cile & Bardhan, Pranab & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2003.
"Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt62n4f3bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cécile Aubert, 2007. "Artfilms, handicrafts and other cultural goods: the case for subsidy," Post-Print hal-00153233, HAL.
- Cecile Aubert & Pranab K. Bardhan & Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy," Public Economics 0407001, EconWPA.
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2012. "Mark Blaug and the Economics of the Arts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2013. "Mark Blaug and the Economics of the Arts," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152120, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Economics of Museums," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "The Economics of Museums," IEW - Working Papers 149, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bilyana Tomova, 2004. "Market Failures in the Area of Art (The Case of Performing Arts)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 72-89.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2017. "How free admittance affects charged visits to museums: An analysis of the Italian case," MPRA Paper 78067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erwin Dekker, 2015. "Two approaches to study the value of art and culture, and the emergence of a third," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(4), pages 309-326, November.
- William J. Baumol, 2011. "Application of Welfare Economics," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Hutter, 1996. "The impact of cultural economics on economic theory," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 263-268, December.
- Francesco Badia & Elena Borin, 2011. "Performance Measurement Systems in Theatres: The Case of the Municipal Theatre of Ferrara," Working Papers 201120, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Badia, Francesco, 2011. "Contents and Aims of Management Plans for World Heritage Sites: Managerial Analysis with a Special Focus on the Italian Scenario," MPRA Paper 36686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:37:y:1969:i:4:p:323-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed