Contents and Aims of Management Plans for World Heritage Sites: Managerial Analysis with a Special Focus on the Italian Scenario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peacock, Alan T, 1969. "Welfare Economics and Public Subsidies to the Arts," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 37(4), pages 323-335, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piccolo Francesco Lo & Todaro Vincenzo, 2014. "From Planning to Management of Cult Ural Heritage Sites: Controversies and Conflicts Between Unesco Whl Management Plans and Local Spatial Planning in South-Eastern Sicily," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(2), pages 47-65, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUNESCO World Heritage; Management Plan; Performance Measurement;
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .