The Impact of Adopting International Accounting Standards on the Harmonization of Accounting Practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emenyonu, Emmanuel N. & Gray, Sidney J., 1996. "International accounting harmonization and the major developed stock market countries: An empirical study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tagesson, Torbjorn, 2007. "Does legislation or form of association influence the harmonization of accounting? A study of accounting in the Swedish water and sewage sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 248-260, December.
- Ding, Yuan & Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Herve, 2005.
"Why do national GAAP differ from IAS? The role of culture,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 325-350.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Thomas Jeanjean, 2005. "Why Do National GAAP Differ from IAS ? The Role of Culture," Post-Print halshs-00006343, HAL.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- Al-Shammari, Bader & Brown, Philip & Tarca, Ann, 2008. "An investigation of compliance with international accounting standards by listed companies in the Gulf Co-Operation Council member states," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 425-447, December.
- Cătălina Florentina PRICOPE, 2016. "The role of institutional pressures in developing countries. Implications for IFRS," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 27-40, Summer.
- Hinke, J. & StaÌ rovÃ¡, M., 2013. "Application Possibilities and Consequences of Biological Assets and Agricultural Produce Reporting in Accordance with IFRS Principles in the Czech Republic," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), December.
- M. Lambert & G. Hübner & P.-A. Michel & H. Olivier, 2006. "The Impact of International Financial Reporting Standards on Market Microstructure in Europe," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2091 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:35:y:2000:i:4:p:471-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.